Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Itchy and pain pimples or blisters near my vigina(vagina)
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itchy and pain pimples or blisters near my vigina(vagina)

Occasionally my vagina area will have one or two red and itchy pimples or blisters. When i walk, bath or sit once i touch it, it will be very pain and itchy until i can't stand it but when i apply "mopiko" which is a term for a chinese cream that soothe pain and itchiness i feel better.

Sometime it get bigger and painful even when i bath and wash it, it sore and pain until i do not dare to touch it. Well i know that STD is a kind of disease when people have sex or oral sexual but the last time i have sex which is many years back and occasionally my boyfriend and i will have masturbation.

Right now i am thinking whether is it herpes or STD?  I'm really freaking out about this and i do not dare to see a doctor or talk to anyone whom i know hence i hope anyone out there can help me? Another possible reasons could be the underwear i am wearing? I always wear tight underwear and it will rub my skin and could this be the reasons  to have blister or pimples? Please help!!!

Thanks!
Tags: Itchy
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
290867_tn?1333572878
This may ne personal but do you shave down there!? If so you could be getting irritated. I get that every once in a while and I knowfor a fact I don't have any stds but my doc said it was from the razor irritating the sensitive skin. Just tone sure I would call your doctor andhave it looked at!
Blank
1666034_tn?1316914853
This sounds like hereps to me, you should really go get checked out by a docter or somethinq
Blank
Yeah it sounds like hereps.  Does it itch really bad? How big does the sores get? Do they keep coming up in the same spot? Some1 can hav hereps and never get a outbreak. And sometimes if there's a change in yr health or life can cause a ob. If u stress or tired can cause a ob also. I know its scary. But u really need to go to the drs. I hope everything is ok.
Blank
It sounds like herpes to me also. I would put all fears and embarassments aside and go to the dr. your not going to be the first or the last person he or she sees with a problem. good luck
Blank
1244180_tn?1325902711
Sounds a lot like herpes.... dont be embarrassed to talk to your dr... herpes is very common and treatable... good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...