Pregnancy 18-24 Community
I've had two periods in one month, could I be pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

I've had two periods in one month, I am planning on going to the Dr. later this week, but was just curious what other members were thinking on this. It's hard for me to to tell what kind of symptoms I have because I had back surgery a few months ago and am taking pain pills for this, so my symptoms are all over the place. The only symptom I've had just recently is cramping, the first sign of a period was pretty light and shorter than my usual, the second is light as well. My main question is could I be pregnant? My husband and I are currently sexually active, and we usually use condoms, but there were a couple of times that we didn't. Thanks for checking this out.
if you had a period...better yet two periods especially in one month...the answer would be no you would not be pregnant.

was it your actual period?

your not aways using protection so yes you could but it doesnt look that way..but the only way to tell would be a test..not a guess
do you sometimes have light periods? or is it totally out of the norm? also were they clotty, brown, or pink?
Both of my periods were lighter than normal and towards the middle and end they were brownish/pink. The reason I brought up pregnancy is because I know that sometimes women could have bleeding/spotting at the beginning of pregnancy and while they think it's a period, it's actually the implantation of the egg (Discovery Channel). Thanks for the response.
Well it is definitely possible to be pregnant and it could have been implantation bleeding and not a period. If you are consistently having 2 periods a month I'd be concerned. If it was a one-time deal then I wouldn't worry about it. If you're not pregnant, sometimes our cycles "glitch" and they'll get back on track.

i had a period on the 8th and again on the 22nd which is a 2week apart what does this mean.
Well I had two periods in one month and to find out I was pregnant! So its possible.
Ok so I had a miscarriage in june. Well ever since then my periods been normal. Well last month i had a period on the 7th that lasted till the 8th. then i had another what i thought was a period on the 28th that lasted three days but it was spotting red. Ever since then i been having cramping lower back pains frequent urination and bloated. I been really nauseous as well. Yesterday  I went to apint my nails and got a whiff of the nail polish and almost threw up. Can i be pregnant????
I'm on the pill.I had sex while I was on my period 2nd day,then week later iv started my period again ,am I pregnant?
I usually have my period in the beginning of the month but the last one I had it twice. Beginning and end of the month. The 2nd one wasn't as long and heavy as normal. Since then I didn't have my period and was having period-like cramping. I keep thinking I was having my period but it was just cramping. Turns out I was 5 weeks pregnant when I finally decide to try a hpt a month later. I'm 11wks now.
I had two periods in nov nd dec  then I didn't have a period this month could I be pregnant or had miscarriage???
I didn't have a cycle for dec was suppose to come on dec 28 bt came jan 1 and ended the 5th my cycles norm. last 7 days bt only 3 1/2 this time and another came on jan 29 could I be pregnant....this is the first time I have ever experienced this
I STARTED MY PERIOD ON MARCH 18, 2013 AND IT LASTED TIL DA 22 .. I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX ONDA 23 AND HE CUMED INSIDE OF ME .. WE WERE BOTH DRUNK .. I STARTED MY PERIOD AGAIN ON MARCH 31, 2013 AND IT ONLY LASTED 3 DAYZ .. IS DERE A POSSIBILITY I MIGHT BE PREGNANT LET ME NOE A SAP PLZZZ !! I WLD LOVE TO CONCEIVE MY FIRST BABY !!
i hade my period the beginning of the month and me and my boyfriend have been trying for another baby for a year now and we had sex a couple weeks ago after my period and now today on 5/30/2013 I am spotting could this possibly mean I finally got pregnant..????
I had my period for two months my first. They were lighter just as u described and if i remember correctly went on and off the whole two months
I had a period close to the middle of the month then another a couple weeks later but the second one was different. It was light and on top of that there was a milky substance with no Oder? What does that mean? Could I be pregnant?