Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Light pink spotting with no cramps...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Light pink spotting with no cramps...

My last period was on June 8th. I took a home pregnancy test when I was 6 days late for my period and it came out negative but now my period is 14 days late and the past 3 days had had some mild cramping in my stomach a few times throughout the day and had backaches. Last night I had backaches but today I don't really have any pains, they kinda just stopped. Well about an hour ago I started having very light pink spotting when I wipe. Am I starting my period or can I still be pregnant but spotting??? Usually when I start my period I have bad cramps before I start bleeding or right as I start bleeding. I'm going to take another home pregnancy test tomorrow morning.
There's a good chance you might be pregnant with the cramping you are getting, also as you are 14 days late on your period. & you can sometimes get a false negative on a home pregnancy test, or it could be that your hormone levels are not high enough for a pregnancy test to detect. If you still don't start your period within the next week or so, & your pregnancy test still shows negative then it might be a good idea to book an appointment with a doctor and they can give you a free blood test which you'll know for sure whether your pregnant or not, good luck (:
Honestly my last period was from June 4th to June 8th.  I recently got the same light pink spotting that started on July 12th and stopped the 14th.  But it was so completely light and sticky I don't believe it was my period.  So I'm kinda in the same boat as you!  I got the same negative on a home pregnancy test.  I don't know what to think either!
I just went to the bathroom again and put a pad on earlier and when I just now checked there's nothing on it and nothing when I wipe. So I'm not even spotting anymore. its weird.
So it is possible you could be pregnant then as you are now not spotting any longer. & if it was our period im sure it wouldn't of stopped. Have you been getting any pregnancy symptoms? If so, if you go on google and type in online pregnancy test. It asks you questions about your symptoms & it will tell you your chances of being pregnant ect if that helps :/
Yeah I've been having some symptoms. I threw up once but that its and only feel sick sometimes. I pee more often and my boobs been hurting but they kind eased up.
I went the bathroom again and it was just a little bit of almost like an light orange color when I wipe. I never had anything like this before...
I took another hpt and it was negative again. I'm still spotting that weird pinkish orange color and don't really have any cramps.
Now its more red and I'm getting worse cramps so I guess its just my period.