Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Loads of pregnancy symptoms negative tests!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Hi i wonder if anybody can help me. Im 24. I came off the implanon on the 25th Jan to try for our second child with my partner. On the 26th of march i started to experience tender and swollen breasts and menstrual cramps. On the 9th of april the day before my period was due i started some strange bleeding. It was pink and brown discharge only when i wiped. It only lasted a few days and this is really unusual for me as im normally quite heavy and last for about a week and a half. My swollen and tender breasts and menstrual cramps still havent went away they have gotten worse. So ive had this for 5 weeks now. Im now due my next period next week the 7th so ive kind of ruled out pms. On top of this im experiencing hot flashes. Lower back ache, upper back ache i think its because of heavy my breasts have become. Im also experiencing sickness. For the Past week i had an increase in appetite but today lost my appetite all together due to metallic taste in my mouth. Im also experiencing extreme tiredness and craving cucumber even the smell of it which i normally hate and frequent urination. Have taken multiple urine pregnancy tests that came back negative. My last one taken was 2 weeks ago. Went to the doctor beginning of last week she took a blood pregnancy test which also came back negative. She also tested my urine for infection, checked my kidneys, liver and thyroid out and everything came back fine. The doctor cancelled my appointment for today because she said its a waste of time seeing me she doesnt know whats wrong the doctors are treating me like an idiot. Could anyone possibly help me here to whats wrong? My doctor is being unreasonable and i am feeling completely ill and im fed up with it. Thank you
Tags: Pregnancy, negative tests, Doctor not taking me seriously, swollen breasts
I would say go get a second oppinion. It still sounds a little to early to test so you might have to wait a few more days to take a test or get blood work again but I would go to a different dr since you are having so many different symptoms.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post much appreciated.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers