Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Lower back pain ----- a sign?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Lower back pain ----- a sign?

Hey!
I was just doing some light housecleaning and noticed that my lower back is quite sore. I'm not expected for AF until Monday and I never have this symptom with AF. Is this a sign of pregnancy? I keep getting new things everyday. The cramps are still here (off and on), I was lightheaded yesterday.

I know the lower back pain is associated with miscarriages as well. My pain isn't BAD by any means just sore.

Any pointers?
Thanks!
my lower back (right were the tailbone is) has been sore since 2 days before a/f was due (that was over a week ago) and is still sore if i move a certain way. i know my mom, grandma and great grandma all had back pains in their pregnancies...soooo it could just be the way your body is or it could be something. you could always wait to see if it's just a/f (i also got lower back pains during a/f) orrrr if you're pregnant ooorrrr you could always go to a doctor and see what they say.
My lower back has started to feel uncomfortable. Not painful or anything. I immediately thought m/c but I had back pain with my last pregnancy. OMG! We could so be pregnant!!!!!!!!! I was kind of bummed out with the BFN the other night, but... I've seen CM, been crampy, headaches off and on, lower back pain, bloating... I just cannot wait to find out! I wish I had another test here (a GOOD one! LOL!).
I have a headache right now ..... sheesh ... all signs point to yes but I'm scared to test!!!!
TEST, TEST, TEST!!! If you get a BFP, it will give all of us HOPE! LOL!
I tested early last time and then miscarried and it makes me nervous to test early again. Plus I don't have any in the house right now.
How many of us here are like chronic testers?
me!!!!! lol
with my MC pregnancy in Oct 07 and this pregancy now, lower back pains and fatigue are the first things that i noticed.  My back would hurt by the end of the day to the point that i had to sit down.
I'm new to this and thought I'd say hi and see if I could join in the conversation!  My husband and I have been ttc for 9 months.  I had a MC in September.  I am SO an early tester and am hoping that I'll have a BFP this time but am trying to control the urge!  My son is 8 years old so it's been a while and I can't remember my symptoms with him.  Right now I'm 10 days DPO and having cramping and lower back pain.  I've also gained about 5 pounds in the last 3 weeks but that's just overeating because my husband is deployed!  Anyway, hello and if anyone has any suggestions for keeping my mind off of testing (and eating, haha) I would appreciate it!
My back has been bothering me a bit too...but I can't tell if its from working out or what? My nose has been runny...and that was one of my main symptoms last time I was Pregnant (I asked my doc about that and she said some women do experience a very runny nose when pregnant)....but I normally have a bad back because my breasts are large for my frame...but I'm hoping it hurts for another reason! Good Luck Everyone!
I am new to this and i hope that talking with women who share my same problems can help??? I have missed three consecutive periods and have taken a dozen hpts all with neg results...yet no sign of my period making it's way??? the only thing i have noticed that is different about myself is, i am tired a lot more, my nipples are rather sensitive, and i am experiencing lower back pain??? could i b preg??? i have made a dr, apt for monday the 2nd...he is only going to do a urine test i think i am going to push for a blood test!!! if anyone has any suggestions please share them with me i am so confused??? thank u so much ladies :)
The lower back pain! I hear ya on that ladies! I might be pregnant and that is definitely something I have been having a rpoblem with lol and it *****. I just want to know!! And as for you, lollie, GET A BLOOD TEST. PLEASE for me. Doctors are annoying sometimes, my last appointment just left me very angry and frustrated. Be demanding, it's your body and they are supposed to help you, so get them to do a blood test and good luck :) Are you experiencing any other symptoms?
My lower back more to the right is hurting. but i dont know if im pregnant. everyone in my family swears that i am pregnant. ive been having major stomach cramps but its off and on. Ive checked if i was pregnant but my mom says it was to early. so i just gave up. my periods are irregular so thats the hard part. what should i do???
Hi everyone. My name is Adriana, I new to this forum. We've been TCC for 6 months now, I used to be THE cronic (chronic)/early tester, but to be honest I've completey stopped testing - it just really gets me so down every month over and over again. Anyway, I'm 2 days late..and have EXTREME lower back ache. I'm kind of nervous/happy/excited/freaking out. I hope that we've finally been blessed with a little angel. Baby dust to all of you.