Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Mad at the world :(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Mad at the world :(

Ok so I'm 36 weeks 3 days..up until a couple weeks ago all the annoying pregnancy advice I got from everyone didn't get to me I could just ignore it..but the last couple of weeks I have been mad at the world for no reason at all and I just wanna bite everyones head off! My mother just called to tell me not to let the baby sleep in the bed with me because I could smother her..well I guess it wouldn't have aggrivated me so much if we hadn't already discussed that I wasn't gonna do that..but I am just so aggrivated right now..I used to talk to mom almost every day but now I don't wanna talk to her at all because it seems like every time we talk she has to give me some other advice..these pregnancy hormones are really getting to me!
Deffinately feel you on this one, pregnancy hormones would be my worst complaint!
Seriously! Mine weren't bad at all until the last couple of weeks...now I just want to bite everybodys head off! This is crazy..24 days and I am sooooooo ready!!!
I totally hear you loud and clear! This is my third and everyone still tries to tell me what to do and not do. I'm like really?! This isn't my first go around! My other two are healthy and I'm not planning on doing anything different! Geez lol. Just smile nod and change the subject if you don't agree just say thank you for the advice and move on.
Sorry not trying to give you advice lol! :)
Yea I think after you do it a couple times raising a baby has to be like second nature..I know they are just trying to be nice and like I said it didn't bother me until recently..now I'm ready to flip out on somebody..especially my mother I love her to pieces (I even told her she could be in the delivery room) but she's driving me NUTS!! Lol..I appreciate your advice thank you!
Same here...I have 39 days to go and this last week I could commit homocide...everything irritates me. I hate everyones advice on how I should raise my kid, what to name him, breast or bottle feed...ugh shut up already people!!!
Please don't commit homicide..lol..but seriously its annoying! I told my husband he was gonna have to have me committed to an insane asylum pretty soon!
I kind of understand r frustration, im only 7 weeks and ive got so many ppl telling me what to do in every aspect (how I should take care of my body, cleaning my hows and what I should do for my baby now and after delivary...ect.) I get it from my sister-inlaw who is only 4 months ahead of me (both with our first)and I get it from ppl who havent even had kids yet. Its frustrating to me now so I try to avoid them for awhile and that doesnt make them chill I tell them I dont want to hear any more about my baby and my body, and if I want the advice ill ask for each bit that I need at the time I need it. That worked out really well (for the most part...lol)
Ive got 45 days and all I hear from everyone is........
"Have u not had him yet...". If I'd have had him I wouldn't be walking around looking like I'd swallowed a beech ball.  I'm only 34 weeks...not 44.  I'm fed up of hearing it... and then there's the name thing..... my mother won't shut up about what we're gonna call him...I tend to just stay at home away from ppl for a few days...