Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Miscarrage && Pregnant again

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Miscarrage && Pregnant again

Hey ladies.
Last year on the 22nd of August my fiance and I lost our first child.
I was nine weeks and five days pregnant.
The miscarrage (miscarriage) is still a big part of my life but since the day we found out our baby had passed away, we decided to try again. This month, I found out that I finally am pregnant again. Roughly five weeks and 2 days according to my calculations and I am FREAKING OUT. I'm absolutley terrified of loose another baby. It's almost as if every day I'm counting down to when I'm going to miscarry. I feel like a bomb waiting to go offand I don't know what to do. HELP!?!?
Thats completely normal.  I myself had a miscarriage on Halloween of 2011 I was 12+3 and got pregnant 7 months later.  I am now 36+4 and this whole pregnancy up until recently I have been a worry wart!  I found it easier to handle to just take it one day at a time.  Get passed 12 weeks and you will feel better, then 20 weeks when you find out gender you will feel even better, then 28 weeks when if something was to happen they could most likely save your baby you will feel tons better.. I know I did anyways.  If ever you need someone to talk to you can message me, I know what it's like.  Good luck and Congrats.
A miscarriage is a difficult thing to deal with no matter how far along you are. I've been there. November 23, 2011 my husband and I lost our first child together. I was almost 7 weeks and we were so incredibly excited. We hadn't told many people yet, we were waiting til I was 10 weeks before we told all of the family. It was so hard to call instead and say I was in the er having a miscarriage.
It takes time to get over and the thought that you could lose this one too will stick around until you have the baby in your arms. Do they know what caused you to miscarry??
I am 33+6 and I still wake up every day worried that my little girl isn't going to give me a good morning wiggle or that when i go to the bathroom I'm going to discover blood. Take every day one day at a time and discuss everything with your doctor.
I wasn't ever given a reason.
They didn't do tests or anything..
I just got told you've had a miscarrage (miscarriage), go home.
It was really horrible.
And because I don't know why it happened I'm REALLY worried that there is something wrong with me and that I just can't carry a baby to term.
I hope you the best and hope that you carry this baby till term and just get on you knees and pray!
I had an mc in 2010. When I was pregnant with my daughter last year, for some reason, i didn't worry very much at all. This time, every little thing freaks me out. I think it's because when I had my mc, I lost a little boy, and this time I am expecting a son again. I completely understand how you feel. We will get through this, and hold our beautiful babies!
I hope you're right.
I've been dreaming about holding my baby for a very long time.
I don't think it helps that I'm still supposed to be pregnant with my miscarried child, but I'm not. My baby's due date was the 22nd of March, which is going to be a very hard day. Makes ithard not knowing what the gender of my first was either. but I've found comfort I named mine, and made a scrapbook and stuff, doesn't stop the fears for my second bubs though.