Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Morning Sickness when hungry?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Morning Sickness when hungry?

Hi ladies. Im 6 wks 1 day today!! This is my first pregnancy after a long two year session of ttc. I have I guess what you would call normal symptoms. My breast are sore off and on, im sleepy most all of the day, and i get nauses. My question is, have any of you ever only gotten nauses to the point of vomiting when you got hungry. It seems that the first time my stomach growls I feel like Im going to puke. My mouth get all watery, and I don't want to talk or smell food, or move. The only way to stop this is to eat. After that Im fine. Has anyone else experienced this?
It's normal. At the onset of my pregnancy, I had to eat something small every two hours or I would be really sick. Keep crackers or some fruits close at hand and just nibble on that all day. It should pass before too much longer.
Exactly what the previous post said! I got that all the time with every single pregnancy, it's totally normal, and a total pain lol, but sooooooooooo worth it! =) Drink water as well and keep hydrated it helps you feel fuller and not as nauseous! Congrats on the pregnancy!!!!!
I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant and experience this when I get hungry as well, It has been the whole entire pregnancy for me so I try my hardest to eat 6 small meals a day to keep my tummy from ever getting hungry so I don't end up throwing up, also you can try to drink some water (or whatever else you desire) sometimes your stomach thinks your hungry but your really not so by drinking water it fixs the problem. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! =0) Also if it gets really bad to where you try to eat but keep throwing up ask your Dr for some medication such as Zofran that's what my Dr prescribed me and it helps, if your not into medication theres always accupuncture bracelets found at the drug store (i've never tried them my self) but that was going to be the next step for me if the medication didn't work.