Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Nasal saline?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Nasal saline?

So it seems as though when a cold front blows in and the air gets dry I can no longer breathe very well through my nose. I dont remember this being an issue with my son but it is an issue with this pregnancy :/ I can't seem to sleep and was wondering if anyone here has used it while pregnant? It's just basic nasal saline. I had to use it in Vegas too early this summer. Living in south Texas we have TONS of humidity and I am not used to dry air at all. My nose has been bleeding all week and it ***** but tonight it is actually causing problems sleeping. I am calling my dr in the morning but I need sleep now. What do y'all think? Safe? Yes or no?

Also I read the box and can't find anything on it about it not being safe for use during pregnancy but I'm still just not sure :/ thanks!
Nasal Saline is fine, its even on the list of meds my Dr. gave me that are safe to take during pregnancy.