Pregnancy 18-24 Community
New 2WW - May 6/09

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

New 2WW - May 6/09

Thought I'd start a new thread since the other one was getting crazy long.  Plus I was posting there but wasn't truly on the 2WW yet.

I think I o'd on May 4/5...here we go again - my second cycle trying!!

Who's with me? How are you feeling? May this 2WW be our last :-)

BABYDUST and more BABYDUST, ladies!
I think I can officially join you guys...AF is due on the 21st, so am I on the 2ww?
same here think i ovulated 2nd May so only got 9 days until af is due, been feeling a bit crampy these past few days, i only usually get this round about af or ovulation but i've had these on the 29th and 30th April which i took to be was ovulation.  Just a bit confused this month got my fingers crossed though.  Good luck to everyone in the 2WW!!
I had the crampy feeling two and three days ago, so if it was my O I was a little later, but as long as I did, and we were sure to BD every other day...
I am 3dpo and am not looking forward to this 2ww! Glad you guys are in the same boat with me!!!
I am now 5 days past ovulation and i'm cramping again, are any of you experiencing this after ovulation going for a #2 is sore as i need to push down on my ovaries and it's so sore i know TMI but i need to know if this could be a sign
#2's arent sore for me, lol. However, I have been #2'ing a lot! haha. My belly is sore, and my boobs are killing me, but since I'm supposed to start af in a day or two, I'm afraid I'm simply menstrual. :( Today makes me 12dpo...and I'm really hoping for a bfp.
Not quite on the 2WW, but I will be there soon I hope. Plus I like to see who has the same symptoms as me or different ones. I hope we all get BFP results soon! BABY DUST to all!
i am on the 2WW, AF is due 5/15, & i really hope i don't see her ugly face! lol. i think i ovulated on the 1st or  2nd. this is only our 2nd cycle trying, but i vowed not to spend as much $ as last month on unreliable HPTs. faint lines stressed me out so much last month. my dr said there's a hormone ( i think it's the LH hormone) that an HPT can detect right before your period starts. i don't want to risk that happening again!  i only have about 8 days left before i can test... let's see if i can hold out! lol. good luck to everyone.....
I'm on the same boat as you my af is between 28 and 30days and i could swear i ovulated on the 2nd May which i think i caught as my partner and i bedded 02 and 03rd May so fingers crossed.  i hope you get your bfp good luck to u all
I'm the same as you:  I only took 2 tests last cycle (both BFN's, obviously) but said I won't test this time until AF is late, if it comes to that - which I hope it will!!  Still no symptoms yet - it would be WAY too early for that, I'm sure, if I did in fact ovulate on the 4th.  I'm trying not to think about it this time....It's pretty hard, though!!!! ;-)
I have no clue when I ovulated, just know AF is due the 21st...I think. I just came off birth control in March, so I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones that get it on the second try...(I thought I was pregnant right after getting off it cause it took so long for AF and I stopped mid cycle)
With my DS, I got of on my third cycle after stopping BC (which I'd been on for several years).  I hope this is your month!! :-)

Truthfully, I dont't really know when I ovulated, either! It seems to be a bit of a crapshoot unless you're charting and/or using opks - and even then...well, nothing is 100%, I guess!  My cervix has been tilted and a bit more open these past 2 days...do you know if that means something, by any chance?
Sorry, I meant that I got PG in my third month after stopping the pill...

This is our third month trying after stopping bc. Af is supposed to show her ugly face tomorrow or the 9th. I tested this morning...bfn. It's not looking too promising. Although, last month I spotted from the 6th to the7th, then when I woke up on the 8th I had officially started. It was like that the month before too. I'm not sure what the heck is going on. Nothing to do but wait I guess, I'm just kind of bummed. Do you think I tested too early? Maybe I'm just going to be late.
NicoleW09...maybe you did test too early, you never know. Baby dust to you!!!

Limonada  I decided to not bother with the opks anymore, I've just been checking CM and charting what I find everyday on my O tracker. My cervix was tilted and open a couple days in a row, but I read online that if you are pregnant it will lengthen and close, and also if you have an elevated temp for 18+ days. But I'm trying not to stress or worry, just BDing...speaking of which tomorrow's another BD day, yay!!! LOL!

i've now started having nose bleeds which i never have and headaches, cramping has lessened off a lot since yesterday but i'm tired roll on 16th May so i can find out if af is gonnae come
I know how you feel (the waiting part). I have until May 21st UGH!!! When are they gonna make a test to tell a week BEFORE AF is due, and not one that's only 50 something percent accurate, but 100%. That would be great.
By the way, is anyone feeling any symptoms yet? I've been nauseated the last three days, and no one around has been sick (that I know of). BUT I'm still ten days from AF, and any possible testing...I can't remember if my BBs hurt first or if I felt sick first with DS, but I know every pregnancy can be different...anyone think it could be morning sickness?
I'm fairly sure that I did test too early, I'm trying not to let it get me down.So far today af hasnt showed. I tried to feel my cervix earlier and it was hard to reach and my cm is very watery. Has anyone had this before af? Normally I'm low and dry. I've been having mild cramps and a pulling feeling behind my right ovary. My bbs are super sore. Not so nauseated right now, a few days after o, I was miserable.
Today is 5dpo for me. I was really crampy and irritiable yesterday.  I have also been extremely tired!  I slept 10 hours last night woke up for a bit this morning and layed back down to sleep for 4 more hours! I know its way too early for symptoms but I swear I am still tired. No sore bbs or nausea! Keeping my fingers cross. MAN two weeks seems like forever. BTW my OPK was pos on May 3 My dh and I BD on May 3,4,5 so  hopefully we caught it! I hav ebeen trying for a year now and had my HSG this month!
Baby dust to you - I'm crossing my fingers for you that at doesn't show!! Your symptoms sound so promising, like a Bfp waiting to happen :-)

You may have tested too early...maybe wait until tomorrow to try again, with fmu......?

Ok, so I've been feeling crampy today, having some stickyish yellowish CM....wondering what that's all about?!  AF isn't due until the 18th...

Oh I despise waiting!!! Anyone know how to make a time machine? ;)
LOL....yes, what you said ;-)

Something's messed up withmy CM this cycle....I didn't have much at all leading up to the time I think I o'd, and now I'm worried I didn't :-(

With DS we didn't even have to try to get pregnant...I have a feeling we won't be as fortunate this time :-(
I'm hoping it's a bfp waiting to happen! I tested yesterday with fmu. bfn. I tested today...bfn (not with fmu). Gah I'm just frustrated. Perhaps I'm just late.
DS and I didn't really try either. I was gone for four weeks the day after we got married, I got back on Oct 15 and got pregnant on/around Oct 17th according to the dr. So it was as easy as it can get for me...now I don't know how fast/slow it will go
I wish I could help you out with how long it might take to get a BFP on a HPT, too if you are pg. (WHICH I HOPE YOU ARE!!!!) - with DS, he was technically an accident (I prefer to say "surprise", though :-)  )  and I didn't test until I was already 2 weeks late for AF.  Had no problems getting a BFP then, but who knows what would have happened if I'd tested earlier??

I'm feeling pretty discouraged right now.....like there's no way I could be pg. (even though DH and I have given it our best shot!)  Part of me thinks that maybe it was just some fluke that I got pg. so easily with DS, like a one a million thing or something.  It's stupid, I know, but I'm not feeling very upbeat about this right now! :-(

What kind of test have you been using?  Maybe try First Response - they're supposed to detect the earliest :-)
I agree with you about First Response. I had an extremely faint line on one, and pulled the other out of the trash from the day before to look at it again, and it had a faint line, I thought it was just my eyes...but it was a BFP with DS. I don't have First Response now that I'm in S Korea, only ClearBlue. I hope it works as good...I might just wait an extra week and test, or just buy more than one. I don't think I could wait that long. LOL
This is going to sound silly, but I just realized this is my first time actually trying to get pregnant. The first time we didn't try and we didn't prevent it...it just happened. Hopefully it happens again this month, and if not, then soon.
I used a $tree one yesterday, and today I used a clearblue easy digital. Both were bfn. I know that there is nothing I can do but wait, but it feels like forever! lol. Are First Response really the best? My sister in law said it gave her a false positive one month. Then three months later when she was pg, it gave her a false negative. Why are pee sticks so confusing?

I dont think ds was a fluke for you guy, like you said, "chin up!" I'm sure that a bfp is coming your way!
I've heard clearblue digital shows a neg until you have high enough hcg. I liked first response, and I did a poll asking which is better, most said the line tests.
I've heard that as well. But my friend just had a baby and it picked up her bfp right after her period. But then again, you have to have enough hcg for anything to pick up. i looked at peeonastick.com and cbe digital shows up at 50. new choice ($tree) shows up at 7.
Just stopping by to wish you ladies luck and SSBD!!
I dont think i will participate this time its mothers day weekend and im just in one of those moods and right now i just see failure!! And i tried taking my temps this cycle but i quit yet again this time cus its so frggin hot in my house and the numbers are up and down and up and down so im afraid of error from this this!!
Have you tried testing again?  I'm so excited about your symptoms!!  I never got any "real" morning sickness with DS - just queasiness.  My main symptoms in the very beginning - which I didn't pick up on, seeing as we weren't trying - were cramps (felt like menstrual cramps, like my period was going to start imminently...and I mean IMMINENTLY!  Plus my BBs were really sore and heavy.  

Of course, I had really heavy breasts last cycle, and that didn't end up being anything more than Mother Nature playing her nasty tricks on me!  ;-)  Seriously, though, I kind of wondered if maybe I was pg. and it didn't take or something, because my last period was so heavy one day that I soaked through a pad in like an hour (which never happens!) and I had some clotting, too....
So I guess we're in the same boat - really trying for the first ime even though we already have a DS :-)  I don't know about you, but I MUCH prefer how it was with DS.....there's something to be said for being totally clueless and oblivious ;-)

How are you feeling today?  I have nothing new to report, really.  I think my nipples are tender - but it's probably just my imagination.  Deep down, I really don't feel that we were successful this month.  Although DH reminded me that I was convinced that I was PG last month and then AF came....so he says that it can also go the other way, too....I hope he's right!!
No I didn't test today. I don't want another bfn, I'm going to try to wait as long as I can (considering I'm a poas addict) so that maybe my levels might be higher (god willing). I threw up everything I had to eat yesterday, and today my food stayed down *YAY!* However, I've been having some cramping a little bit below my belly button and this is a tmi, but the outer part of my vagina is hurting and puffy. I haven't looked at it so I don't know it it's discolored. It just aches and hurts, I've had this happen with my cycles if I was particularly active. Has anyone ever had this? What the heck is it?! lol. I'm confused since af isn't here.
i am such a POAS addict!!!!  AF is not even due til fri 5/15 & i tested today. ok & yesterday too!! i might as well throw my $ right out the window. i can't help it tho. it's so exciting! i ordered a bunch of internet tests so they will be here this week. at least i won't spend so much on HPTs in the store now. i was so hoping to get a BFP for tomorrow, mother's day!! good luck to anyone testing tomorrow!!!!!!
Hhmmm, I wish I could help you out with the sore vagina thing, but I'm at a loss there...

I must sound like a broken record, but I'm giddy with excitement for you....never before has barfing been cause to rejoice LOL!!!!

Let me know what happens, ok? :-)
Well my bbs weren't so sore the last two days...so I thought. I was getting in the shower and my towel barely brushed across my left nipple...holy cow! It hurt so bad, and its still super sensitive and painful, so is the other one. lol. I asked DH to look at the v last night, he said it looked really swollen, looked like my insides were going to fall out at any minute, and it smelled different. It made me giggle, he blushed so hard! haha. I'm still waiting for my af. I dreamed that I was at the dr and they told me to test tomorrow and I would see different results. Well, I woke up at 4am and decided, hey...I'll go ahead and test. My urine was sorta cloudy looking. And...the test said bfn...again. me=depressed.
Hey chicky. I wanted to check up on you to see how you were doing... Don't get too depressed. When is your af due? I am telling you with my first two boys I didn't get a positive response until I was over 6 weeks along. But stress can do it too. The sore bbs are a good sign... I am not sure about the swollen v thing either but it could be due to increased circulation :) That would be a good sign too. Keep your head up sweetie!
hey girlie I left you a note!
well i had headaches all today today and last night felt totally ill but don't know if that was becasue i needed sumthing to eat lol.  af is due sat 16th and hoping she doesn't show, got sore bbs starting but nothing serious, really hoping i've done it this month.  

How is everyone else feeling?  i hope at least one or allof us gets our BFP!!
I haven't felt stressed at all, but I am starting to get a tad agitated about all of these bfn's! lol. Stress has never, ever  effected my period...okay, it did once. I was fourteen and my mother took me to the gyn for the first time. I was a virgin, and so scared that they were going to do a pap smear! My bp sky rocketed and they thought I was going to have a stroke. lol. That month...no af. But, I blame it on the fact that I was scared and had to keep going back to her to check my bp to make sure it was safe for bc. Other than that, extreme stress has never altered my cycle, and I don't feel stressed...I just feel nauseated and bloated. I had a twinge earlier, and I felt myself get really wet, so I ran to the bathroom thinking af had come..nope. She's missing. I was supposed to start two days ago. Everyone keeps saying that these are all good signs, but where the heck is my bfp?! Lol. I've heard several women say that they didn't get a positive hpt until they were several weeks late, This does make me feel better, but at the same time I want it now! lol
I am joining!  My husband and I started trying with this last ovulation.  I am supposed to get AF on 5/18.  REALLY hoping I don't see her!  It is SO hard to not test early!

BABY DUST TO ALL!

Just checking in on everyone.  It is so hard this whole pregnancy thing, but I think it is so important to keep positive and I really appreciate this forum and all of the moral support.  I can wait to be back on 2WW with you all. I am approaching ovulation (I think) so should be there soon! Good luck to all!
i have been having dull aches in lower stomach over a week now. af is due may 17. i hope not because i went to the er and they say it mayb a cyst or pregnant to soon to tell.i go for an sonogram june 3.maybe no period would be best.not rushing to have a child. would love to. but right now pregnancy would be the answer i want to hear. baby dust to all. and happy mother's day to eva1. hope i can get a happy mommies day in the near future. i ovulated may 1 to the 6th.
Anyone gotten a BFP with no symptoms? I can't tell if the bbs are sore or not, my DS kept slamming into them, and DH elbowed me last night (we were playing around). I know I was like 5 weeks when I felt it last time, only because I thought I was three weeks not realizing first day of LMP was the day you are "pregnant". So I've got two or three weeks before that. I was nauseated a couple days, and I wiped one morning and got one little spot of blood...and that was all. Could that be implantation bleeding? I didn't get it with my DS.
yes, that could totally be implantaion bleeding! i had that w/ my 1st pregnancy. i'm xcited for you!
It's like you read my mind - I was wondering the same thing (if anyone got a BFP with no real noticeable symptoms).  

I was feeling sort of crampy today...but I"m dismissing it as nothing.  I really don't think we were successful this month :-(  Of course I'm on CD 20 today and (if I'm right), 6 DPO, so implantation could still happen....you never know!  I keep telling myself....whatever happens, happens - but know I'll be crushed when/if AF arrives.....

You and I are on pretty much the same cycle, so I'm extra curious to hear what you're experiencing...good luck!!  

And Happy Mother's Day, too :-)
15dpo, neg hpt, no af. *sigh*. Looks like I'll be doing this the old fashioned way and waiting until either af comes or I get a bfp. I have a feeling I might end up at the dr's office by next week.
hey chicky. I have my fingers crossed for you! Please keep me updated and let me know how you get along!
Well, I don't know for sure if I have symptoms or not...the one little spot of blood could have been implantation bleeding, but I'm on CD 20. So...I don't know. This is my first cycle off b/c, and I'm feeling anxious, I had a lot of anxiety when I was pregnant with DS, and I was really emotional...it could be cause I watched Marley and Me yesterday,that I was crying yesterday, but I was talking to DH a few minutes ago and reminding him I was moody and emotional with DS, and almost cried just saying it...I hope this isn't pms. Other than the few days of nausea, I haven't felt anything...just checked the bbs lol, they aren't sore, just extremely hot feeling. I can't tell if they're getting bigger...when I was pregnant with DS I was a big B and went to a DD, I still got my DDs/big D, so it's hard to tell if they're bigger or not. I wear a VS wonder bra, and they run a little big so I have a few 36 D bras instead of the normal 34 DD (didn't have any that I liked when I went shopping). So I don't know...and I think I'm peeing more, although it could be my wishful thinking/imagination. I thought of testing in five days with a clear blue line test...I showed up early with DS, I think AF was irregular, and I don't know if it will still be irregular now. So many ifs/not knowing...I really wish I was a lucky one that always has a regular AF...this would be so much easier...AF is due on the 21st if it's regular...oh, and I'm a little crampy...again could be pms, but I hope not.

Limonada...you are the exact same CD as me, I think. I'm writing this on Mon the 11 and I'm CD 20. I'm in S Korea so I don't know where you are and if you are on the same day as me or not...but close either way.
Should I test early?
One last thing...I know it's incredibly early if I am pregnant, but I've gained five pounds in the last week and a half, and I haven't really changed my diet, maybe water weight before AF? or could I really gain that much and be pregnant? I didn't gain anything until 4 months with DH and I had only gained 4 pounds.
Hi all, how is everyone doing?  well i coukd start af by wednesday earliest, saturday latest and i feel i'm gettin a little bit more stressed and panicky.  I'm moving home on saturday and my car is in the garage getting fixed with even more worry on my shoulders.  I am praying to god i do not have af this month i can't go on much longer if i get another BFN 17 months of ttc is just to much.  

I'm cramping slightly not causing any problems, i can't shift the headaches and i'm eating salads!!! i never eat salads i have detested them for as long as i can remeber i'm still having a slight clear watery discharge but not a lot.

I hope you all get the BFP you are looking for, hope your not all stressing the way i am :(
Nope Definitely stressing, Every twinge, cramp, irritable moment I have I get my hopes up-- which I swear I am really trying not to do!!!! I am 7dpo now and am really irritable and tired-- just like af is coming like any second!
Just checking in :-) Has anyone heard of diarreah (diarrhea) being a of symptom?  Sorry if I's tmi, but I've been experiencing that kind of discomfort....and read something a out it online.  I'm cd 21, 7dpo...having mild cramping today as well.....
argh, I'm probably just grasping at straws with the diarreah (diarrhea) thing, but I seriously did read that, although a more uncommon symptom, some women do experience this very early on in their pregnancies.  I didn't with DS, but...who knows? ;-)  I've only been feeling this way for the last 2 days, off and on.  Today more crampy than bowel symptoms (once again, sorry, TMI).  BBs seem slightly bigger, too...but they did that last month as well.  

ok, well, back to the waiting ;-)
I too have wondered about the diarrhea thing. This is TMI, but I have IBS and I find it very difficult to have bowel movements and the last week and a half I have been regular. I know it's not diarrhea, but I normally go once every week or two. lol. If constipation is an early sign, why couldn't diarrhea be?
Ok, I'm starting to become a pessimist. I don't think it's gonna happen this month, I don't feel pregnant yet. I felt it at five weeks with DS and today I would be two weeks and six days. I really want it to happen this month. According to a calculator online, my fertile days would have been the 1st up to the 11th, if I was a 28 day cycle (not sure yet first cycle off b/c) and my conception date would be the May 6th....Ok here's a question. AF was always irregular before DS, the day my period would end would be the day it started the next month. If I use a 28 day cycle on the calculator, my DSs due date is correct for when my LMP was. So LMP with him on a 28 day cycle, he was due July 10(dr told me July 9)...he was born a week early on July 2. So how were his dates correct if I had an irregular AF?
I am now at least 10-12DPO and freaking out!!! i so want this to be my month, i was ill last night with a sore stomach, my head feels like it's going to explode with the constant headaches and i'm so tired.  My face feels really hot as if i've got a touch of the flu but i know i haven't as my nose would be all blocked up.  My bbs have gotten sore over the past few days.  I hope you are all experiencing better symptoms than myself.

I think i am due af either tomorrow or saturday latest, i think more saturday though.  Still getting cramps but again nothing painful.  Please God let this be my month!!!!

I hope all you ladies are feeling better than i am this month!!!
Well, if you are due tomorrow you could take a test tomorrow if nothing shows...it would be a few days early if you are due more towards Saturday, but still...I'm tempted to test early...I have three, so I can test more than once
I'm not going to test today or anytime near saturday only because everytime i test early af begins 1 or 2 days later.  If i am late i'm going to test next weekend one week after missing af, it will annoy the h@ll out of me not knowing but i can't stand the thought of another BFN.  When do you test? have you had any symptoms or feel any different this month to any other?
No, but they say every pregnancy is different. I had sore bbs at 5 weeks with DS. Technically if I am pregnant, I'd be almost/right at 3 weeks. I have no clue when I should test, AF is usually irregular (I posted a question, actually two, in the forum so check it out ladies and see if you can answer) so I don't know for sure when it will come. This is my first cycle off b/c.
i really don't think this is going to be my month. AF is due friday & i'm just not feeling like i will get a BFP. plus my dr just called w/ my bloodwork results. i am producing high estrogen & low progesterone. & the lab did not do all the tests they were supposed to, BUGGY!! so i will have to get more bloodwork & we will go from there. i don't know anything about levels of estrogen & progesterone... i guess i will have to do some research. i just never thought i would have to go thru all of this to get pregnant... conceived DS on 1st try!!
I completely understand. I got preg my first month trying with DS. Now with #2 this will be one year.  I have spent the entire month doing all the tests and everything is coming back normal-- so frustrating! To make matters worse I am 8DPO today and CRAMPY, I sat on a heating pack this afternoon. Expecting another BFN this month too!!!
You, kwoolner, and me are all in the same boat, easy with the first baby...not so easy with number two.
I'm also in the "conceived easily on the first try, having a harder time the second time around" club.  And it *****.

I'm totally not feeling pg. like you commented, smjmekg.  DH and I were already talking about our "plan of action" for next cycle - how defeatist is that??  

I just wish I could remember exactly when I felt each symptom with DS. Since we weren't trying and the pregnancy took us by surprise, I can't recall!  I know my BBs were super sore and heavy, which I attributed to AF (it was my 3rd cycle off BC and I thought my hormones were just regulating themselves or something).  Plus I was cramping a LOT, it felt like AF was coming any minute.  And I had sore muscles in my stomach (which I thought was from shoveling snow).  Basically, I was clueless.  I didn't find out I was pg. until I was 6 weeks....I think all of these symptoms started a week before AF was due.  Which is where I am now..............and NOTHING...argh!
You took the words right out of my mouth...I don't feel pregnant yet, and maybe it's because I know I'm trying that I'm expecting them to come. We weren't trying with DS but we weren't preventing either, so I just didn't think about it. Now it's always on my mind, I'm always wondering about different things, like when I should test, when AF is really due, when I could have ovulated, if I missed it, I could go on forever...I think I need to stop thinking about it. DH isn't talking about next month, he's not talking about it period. He says "it'll happen when it's supposed to happen", which I know is true, but I wish he'd be a little enthusiastic about the idea of having another baby. I almost feel like he's just there for the sex, almost like a sperm donor that gets more out of it than an empty cup.
I was reading the posts from yesterday i wish i was like all of you easy for the first try harder for the 2nd, i haven't conceived my first yet and its now 17 months gone.  Had blood tests and swabs done and everything is fine.  due af on saturday and my bbs are sore to touch but feel fine when there left alone if you get my meaning.  Having cramps but nothing painful as yet but it's the headaches i haven't been able to shift a headache in 5 days which isn't normal for me, my face feels like it's on fire i'm so hot.  i'm just praying af won't show on saturday.

the good thing is i'm moving into my new house on saturday so no longer living with my partners mother which means more bedding yeah, my partner won't do it as much as he's scared his mother will hear us lol TMI i know.

I hope you all get your BFP this month!!
It is so frustrating when you want something so badly and it is just too far to grasp, but we will get there ladies! Keep optimistic! I am trying, but it sure is hard and depressing. My DH went for SA yesterday and we will not know anything until June 28th.  That seems so far away, but hopefully we will get BFP before then.  I went to see my doctor yesterday as well to ask some questions. Unfortunately, my doctor is one of these people who do the "why did you ask that" face. I really hate that. Because we have only been "truly" trying since February she would not order any tests which I guess is a good thing. It is just so frustrating but I am hoping this our month! The last two times my DH and I did the BD it was spur of moment and there was no pressure like it has been in the past. I am hoping that helps! Keep your chins up ladies!
i don't believe it i've just checked my diary and i think af is due on the 18th May thats 2 days longer than i thought i'm so fed up waiting.  i've got a 30 day cycle and according to babyhopes my partner and i bedded bang on my ovulation dates maybe thats why i can't shift these headaches.  so fed up this has been the longest 2 weeks of my life :(
Ok...how's this for a not so good ttc moment...DH, DS and I went to a Korean restaurant two days ago and when the lady brought our food to the table she had seaweed soup with her, not something we ordered. She then told us why she brought it...she looked at me and said "seaweed soup good for baby"...I thought maybe she was talking about DS, but then she made a motion with her hands, which would make it obvious for a blind person that she meant me being pregnant. Now I know I'm no size 4 pants, BUT I'm not THAT big!!! I just thanked her, smiled, and was depressed the rest of the night. DH said, "maybe she knows something you don't". I'm 5'5'' and weigh about 165, only twenty pounds heavier than I was when I got pregnant with my, now ten month old, son...and believe me it's mostly bbs, rear, and thighs...I fit into size 10/11 jeans, I can't pull anything smaller over my hind end...but OH that is so frustrating...it's hard enough to lose weight when you've had a baby, and I lost enough that I feel comfortable getting pregnant again...this is the first time since DS was born that ANYONE has made a "you're pregnant"gesture/comment to me.
Wow - I think my sex life would be slim to none if we lived with my MIL....you're surely going to be very happy to have your own place!!!  

I've got the same cycle as you - AF is due on the 18th for me, too.  

I hope all your headaches mean that you've got your little bean!  That, combined with the other symptoms you described, sounds very, very promising!  My fingers are crossed for you!!!!
Awwwww...... :-(

Seriously, though: maybe she IS onto something!!!  I mean, a friend at work (mind you, not a complete stranger....) says she knew when I was pregnant with DS before I did.  She says she noticed that my BBs were getting bigger and I was filling out in my abdomen - before I had DS, I had a flat tummy, so that would be more obvious than my post-pregnancy rounder tummy!  Plus she said my skin changed....looked a bit pinker, more flushed or something.  So....the woman in the restaurant could have sensed something aobut you....a "glow" or whatever pregnant women are supposed to have :-))

How are you feeling otherwise??
Well, I meant to ask earlier, but are tingling nipples a symptom? Mine have been on and off lately, and I keep getting cramping in my lower abdomen, and on the left side of my abdomen about three or four inches from my hip. Which is unfortunately around where my AF cramps usually are, but it's not the same, it comes and goes...so mostly crampy, and my bbs feel a little heavier, and I think it's just my mind, but my areolas look more red to me...
Oh, and I was the same way with DS, flat tummy before, but I still have some lose skin from him. I haven't been able to tone it up cause my back is still hurting from the spinal, I went to two doctors about it a few months apart and the latest is "a ligament is probably irritated".
I think tingling nipples are supposed to be a sign of pregnancy....and the cramping is a great sign, too!!

So far, I have nothing of any consequence to report, solidifying my belief that I'm not pg.  Although I saw JoyRenee post in another thread (the one about what your first symptoms were) where she said that, with all 4 of her pregnancies, she didn't have any real symptoms.  That gave me some hope!!  They say each pregnancy is different so who knows?  Maybe I shouldn't be looking for the same things (sore/heavy BBs, AF-like cramping)....??  And maybe I had those symptoms later than I thought, since I wasn't really paying attention the last time??  

CD 24, 9 DPO and counting......
Hi ladies. So the weirdest thing happened to me yesterday. I had my leep done and I have had absolutely no bleeding. I have had a problem ovulating for the last 6 months. Well AF has been a no show (doc was surprised said she should have been here by now if I had ovulated when he thought). I took a preggo test yesterday BFN. No surprise. I had one OPK left, I took it and it was positive. It was late so I couldn't call the doc to see if it was ok to bd so I waited until today. Well since there was no bleeding he said it was fine to go ahead because he didn't want me to miss an opportunity! So back to bding! I am a little sore but other than that I am pretty excited. I don't know if I actually am going to ovulate but we are gonna get a bunch of practice in so I will be in the 2ww offically tomorrow! Glad to be here for once!
YAY! You get to join us! BABY DUST!!!
I know, I keep thinking I'll feel the same as before, and that since I don't I'm not pg, but we'll see...every pregnancy is different.
OMG!! i am not going to get to excited yet, BUT i have a few faint positives!!  now, i had a crazy, confusing , stressful time last month w/ faint lines, but they were all on tests w/ blue dye. i got a faint line on an ANSWER test tonight & it is pink dye! so MAYBE, there is hope....   AF is due friday 5/15. only time will tell. i am hoping for darker lines in the next few days. my bbs do feel very heavy & a bit sore. that is the 1 thing i do remember about my last pregnancy & the reason i tested. my boobs were sooo sore. & i got a faint positive 5 days before AF was due w/ that pregnancy. good luck to everyone else testing in the next few days too!!!!!!
I so hope you get a darker BFP this could be the start of all of us ladies and our BFP's.  I'm getting a little nervous though, i only had cramps last month the day before and day of af but i've been having them on and off since the day i ovulated, i've got backache today and so tired my bbs are hurting more than last month as well feel i can't cope with the weight of them and the headaches i wish would go away i can't take anymore i just want to know.  i really think i am going to get af this month though i'm not sure why just have a serious doubt i'm pregnant:(
fitzy11 I hope it gets darker for you!!!

Well, I hope my dreams and the Korea lady (look at my above posts) are right this month!!! I had a dream last night that I was with my parents, which is odd because they're 8,000 miles away, and in my dream I walked out into the room where they were sitting and asked them when they wanted another grandchild, and they asked why...I then told them and showed them a positive pregnancy test. It looked like a First Response, but they don't have that brand here...anyways, seven more days til AF is due, and DS showed up early, so I'm thinking of testing in three or four days with ept, and then again WHEN, not if, AF doesn't show in 7 more days. Yep, I'm being positive. AF is NOT going to show, for any of us!!!
thanks smjmekg glad your thinking positive for us all because at the moment i'm on a downer bit depressed.  praying for my BFP but been let down for so many months i refuse to build my hopes up.
I know what you mean, it's hard to get your hopes up when you know there's a possibility of being let down again, but I'm actually in a decent mood. I've been really emotional and down the last few days, and today is a little different. I've cried at the stupidest things too, I'm afraid it's just pms...but I'm trying to stay positive so I don't obsess over it.
AHHH...this stuff is so confusing! I have been doing an ovulation tracker since February and my cycles have ranged 31-33 days with a 12 day luteal phase. Well this cycle (CD15) my temps have been a little high and now it is saying that my luteal phase started yesterday (CD14, May 13th) which does not make sense. If my luteal phase is only 12 days that would make my cycle go from the 30 day range to around 25 days. Does this make sense to anyone else?  I think I am going to go based on my gut.  Just when I think I have it all figured out...I miss something! I just went to doctor the other day who told me when to BD with DH. She looked at my charts but her not being a firm believer in them really put a damper on things. I had to tell her how to read it and I should have known from then this appointment was not going to be promising. She told me that she didn't even want to do any testing until I have "really" tried for like 6 more months. She also told me that since I am having fairly regular periods that I must ovulate. UGH....she annoyed me! Well my DH and I have not used protection in over 2 years and nothing. Thankfully, DH started to processing of getting SA. I hope we all get BFP soon so we can stop stressing about all of this stuff! BABY DUST TO US ALL
Well I might have good news. I have had a problem ovulating and erratic temps for the last six months and am due to see a fertility specialist on the 26th when my 2ww will end. This is my last chance without medical intervention! My temps actually went up .4 degrees between today and yesterday. I am going to continue to take them just to see if it stays up or not! BABY Dust to all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you all get your bfp's my headaches are still on going but the cramps have gone to almost nothing, cm is clear and watery which i don't know if it is good or not but with between  and days to go i'll find out soon enough.  Best of luck to you all i haven't heard of anyone getting a BFP as yet!!!
today is 10 DPO and I have a feeling af is coming. Today I can think of nothing but chocolate (usually happens right b4 af shows up) Trying not to get discouraged though!  I have been very crampy since i O'd and  feeling tugs in my right lower abdomen every once in a while! Damn TWW!
I know exactly how your feeling i made my partner get me a bag of maltesers tonight as i had a major craving for them, now all i want to do is go and throw them all back up.  I'm constipated, bloated, feeling sick, tired and luckily my headaches have now worn off which is good as i have had these for almost a week now.

I'm now 12DPO and due af on Saturday but praying she doesn't come cramping is getting a little worse but i've had cramping since the day i ovulated.  I hope you get your BFP good luck and loads of baby dust
Trying to stay positive, but it's hard.  My BBs are a bit tender.....but nothing really extreme and out of the ordinary.  I've had a bit more "intestinal discomfort" (for lack of a better expression)....but it's probably just a bug I'm fighting off or something.  The odd cramp, but basically I don't feel any different than normal.  

AF is due on the 18th (just in time for Victoria Day, our first long weekend of the spring/summer season here in Canada).  I'll only test if she is LATE.  I tested too early last time (at 9DPO and then again just before AF showed up - talk about a waste of a test!!!!!!
Negative bloodwork (no idea what my levels were) and no af?! This is getting to be a pain in my hind end!
well i have a darker line!!!!  i am soo excited, but i have to remain calm... it's still so early. i am going to the dr on tues, 5/19, an appt i already had to discuss the results of the bloodtests she ordered to check all of my hormones. i am glad to have this appt tho, b/c they normally don't see u until u are like 6-8 wks along. i am honestly shocked that i got a BFP. 2 days ago i thought for sure we didn't conceive this month. so, now that i know i am pregnant, i hope i STAY pregnant!!!       NicoleW09------ i am so sorry you are going thru such a confusing & frustrating time. is your dr helpful in giving you possible reasons for your period not showing up?? i hope you get the answers you are looking for very soon.  BABY DUST!!!!!                                                    
Congrats!!! Hopefully you just beat us all to the BFP finish line this month, and we all get ours in the next couple weeks!
Congratulations i wish i could test for my BFP i'm now 13DPO but i'm not testing until i've missed af.  did you have any symptoms?
I now have a total of four HPTs. The day after tomorrow I'm going to test using the ClearBlue since it has the highest accuracy of positive results before AF. If it's negative I'm going to wait until the day before AF and take another test, and then use the other two after AF doesn't show (I hope) a few days after and then a week after. I really hope I get my BFP this month, cause if not, I'm on a no-sex strike cause of DH and I might not get pregnant for a while.
Congrats Fitzy! Hope we all follow your lead!

Well I was hoping that my temps would go down to show that I am about to ovulate but instead it spiked from 97.7 yesterday to 98.1 this morning.  So of course my online ovulation tracker thinks I am 4DPO but that would only make my cycle 25 days when the last two cycles were over 30 days! I AM SO CONFUSED! LOL Oh well, just trying to keep optismistic and keep trying! I am beginning to think that this charting stuff is a waste though, but DH wants me to keep at it! I wish us all BABY DUST GALORE!!!!
thank you everyone! i REALLY hope you all get your BFPs this month also. Gillianl- as far as symptoms go, i didn't have my usual PMS symptoms- no intense cravings for salt immediatly followed by chocolate, no weepiness or moodiness. my bbs started to feel sore on wed, & only became more & more sore. i did have a little muscle achiness in my abdomen. & i was extremely tired last thurs. i couldn't get off the couch all morning. i finally forced myself to for my DS's sake!! i now think maybe this was implantation day. & on mon night i went to bed very early. & i have been feeling tired @ times thruout the day all week. i know everyone & every pregnancy is different, but i  hope this helps... babydust!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh & peeing alot!!!
Congratulations! I hope we all follow in your foot steps!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! How many DPO were you?!!?!?
So ladies with this leep that I had done on Tuesday (and anyone that has had a biopsy or a leep) and they put this black tarry stuff on your cervix to keep it from getting infected and bleeding. (TMI) This is the grossest discharge I have ever had! Has anyone had this before and do you know how long it lasts? I know the doc said it could be 2-3 weeks before it heals but this black stuff has to go! Any advice would be great!
thank you all so much..... i truly hope you all get your bfp's very soon. i was 12dpo when i got a light 2nd pink line on an answer hpt (w/ PM urine). the next night, 13dpo, i got a darker + sign on an equate hpt from walmart. the cheap internet strips are coming up kinda light tho, & they claim to be very sensitive. AF was supposed to show up today. good luck to everyone!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for the well wishes and, most importantly, congratulations to YOU!!!! :-)
Update on my symptoms (in case anyone's interested...) ;-)

BBs are getting a bit more sore....I was having some crampiness today, too - but had a very, very stressful day at work, and wondered if the cramps were due to nerves or something....

AF is due Monday and I hope she doesn't come....but I'm steeling myself for the opposite, just in case, to try and minimize disappointment!  

I'm so excited for those of you who will be testing soon...can't wait to hear what happens!!!

BFP, BFP, BFP....keep saying it with me now!! :-)
Chanting? LOL! The things we resort to to get our little beans planted in place! I will chant with you all day! I am not going to test anymore for another week and a day so I have a good ways to go.
hehehe....I know - but it's worth a try, anyway ;-)

I read your post regarding the discharge post-LEEP....I wish I could give you some information or advice there!  All I can say is that I hope it goes away soon for your sake, doesn't sound very pleasant!
Well ladies, still no feelings of pregnancy really...besides the ridiculous crying spells, tingling/slightly more sensitive nipples, and EWCM. I've been crampy a lot lately as well. AF is due in 5 days...I think I'm going to use the Clear Blue Digital tomorrow, only because I WANT TO KNOW NOW!!! I don't want to wait, this is the worst part of TTC aside from the BFNs...
Joining the 2week wait.. DPO6 Not getting my hopes up though. been trying since my miscarriage in Feb and havent seem to find any luck. Maybe this month will be successful though who knows
I like the chanting! I know no one seems to know anything about this leep stuff but I am pretty sure that the doc told me this black stuff would kill sperm so I don't really think I even ovulated this last month either but in a week in 2 days I will be going to see a fertility specialist and start provera/clomid so I can really join you ladies! I am looking forward to it!
Ok....I'm convinced that AF is coming.  I'm not feeling pg. at all - just very bloated today (like PMS) and tender BBs.  I'm not peeing more, I don't have any headaches, no real cramping to speak of, no fatigue (other than what you get from running after a 2.5 year old, LOL).  

DH was very sweet last night, trying to reassure me....but basically I'm already mentally checking out of the 2WW and thinking about next cycle.....

smjmekg - did you take the Clear Blue yet?
Yep, I sure did...BF................N!!!!!!!!  Although AF is a few days away I trust that this is not my month and the test is correct. I don't feel it at all, and I'm down enough right now after seeing my neg result that I like you am already mentally leaving the 2ww and looking forward to next months thread...
I had a LEEP procedure done like 2 and a half years ago, i was not trying to get pregnant then, so i can not help on that aspect.  From what i recall it was horrible, the nasty stuff did not go away for awhile. Like they told you it heals in 2-3 weeks, I do believe most of the gross part was gone in a week and a half. Either way it was unpleasant procedure that I would rather never do again. I dont know if that helps at all.
Thanks for the info. This stuff is so gross and I hope that I don't ever have to have it done again. I didn't ovulate again this month (my temps are all out of whack) which even with positive opks I am still not ovulating. Like I said before I am off to see an infertility doctor on the 26th to start provera and clomid. I am hoping that this works for me and that will take care of the problem.
Aw, I'm so sorry that it was a BFN! :-(  There's still a chance, though:  maybe you tested too early?  What DPO are you?  When is AF due? I think that you and I are on the same cycle, more or less.

AF is due tomorrow, I'll let you know if she shows.  Nothing has been happening today, not even a cramp to report!  At this point, if I'm not pg., I want for her to just get here so that I can move on - and figure out when I should be o'ing next time around! ;-)
Ok, so my temps have stayed high so it looks like my cycles are way irregular. my first cycle charting, it was 31 days. second cycle was 33 days. so naturally I figure this cycle would be at least 32 days but since my temp spiked around CD12 and has stayed relatively high then it looks like this cycle may only be 25-26 days.  I am so frustrated. Just when I think I understand this stuff, I get thrown a loop. So according to the ovulation tracker on here I am 6DPO.  Anybody have erratic temps or short cycles or irregular cycles?
AF is due the 21-28 really, I'm going with my irregularity, before DS and birth control, to estimate and decided to add up to the 28th for it to come so I make sure I cover the latest it has been in the past. So technically I could have tested early if it's due the 28th. I took a line test today just to see if it would show anything and nope...BFN. I showed up about 5 days before I estimated AF being due with DS, and it was a faint positive two days in a row but it was still positive and blood tests at about 5 weeks confirmed I was pregnant. BUT this time I agree with you, I'm ready for AF to show or not, so I can either be happy and pregnant, or better prepare myself for next month which would be my second cycle trying. Right now I'm just really worried my birth control messed me up, it was Aviane, a combo pill...stops ovulation completely. I wish I would have known that before I got took it, so I guess I'm really hoping AF starts because that way I know I did ovulate, right? You have to ovulate to have AF don't you?
I read somewhere online if you have elevated temps for at least 18 days you could be pregnant...maybe you are? BABY DUST!!!
I thought so, too, that you need to O to have a period.....So, in that sense, AF is a good thing, I guess ;-)

I don't know anything about Aviane, unfortunately.  I was on BC for about 4 years before going off to TTC.  I was on Marvelon...don't all pills suppress ovulation?  I was on my 3rd cycle off of it when I got pg., but, like I've told you before, it wasn't planned for that month - we were going to start trying 2 mos. later.

After I had DS, I decided to not go back on anything, we took other precautions.  It's been 3 years since I conceived DS, and I'm a little worried that, although I'm still in my early 30's, my fertility has dropped from when I conceived DS at age 27.  Enough to make TTC more of a challenge now.  

I hope you just tested too early and you'll get your BFP!!!! :-)  I thought briefly about testing today myself....but I really don't feel anything....I think that, even if by some miracle I saw 2 lines on a test, I wouldn't even believe it at this point, that's how sure I am that I'm not pg.!
Well there's three different types of b/c. One has one hormone, another has the other, and some like mine have both...I wasn't given a choice of b/c I just got told my prescription was at the pharmacy after the doc asked me a couple questions...I just looked up a couple sites and not all birth control stops ovulation, some only thicken the lining of your uterus making it more difficult for an egg to implant...not only did mine do that, it changes the mucous so it is more difficult for sperm to travel to the egg, and it prevented ovulation...it's like a super pill. I did get AF last month, so that's good I guess...
“ Yes, sort of," but the more biologically correct answer is that you can fail to ovulate, but still have anovulatory bleeding. Technically speaking, a period is the bleeding that occurs about 12 to 16 days after the release of an egg. If no egg is released, it is not really a period that follows, but anovulatory bleeding.
I got that off another article...so I guess you can have a period without ovulation...damn. Now I don't know for sure if I am ovulating yet...b/c S*CKS!!!
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I would love to be pregnant! I just am so confused because this would make my cycle this month VERY short (about 25 days) and the last two cycles have been over 30 days.  DH and I have been doing to BD on the days we are supposed to as if it were a normal cycle, but I have the weird suspicion that we missed our opportunity once again! I hope not, but I will know by this coming weekend.  My temps are ranging from 97.7 to 98.2 but have not gone any higher so I am not sure what that means.  Sometimes I wonder if I even ovulate but my doctor won't test me for anything until I have been "truly" trying for another 5-6 months.  I mean DH have not used BC in about two years and nothing so I am not sure what she is waiting for but oh well, supposedly she knows best! LOL Oh well, I am just trying to stay positive and not worry about it but it is SO hard! I wish you and everyone else MUCH BABY DUST!!!
I am due for AF on Thursday-Friday...so, we will see ladies.....Dh and I didnt try but we arent preventing it......so...only time will tell !! would be awesome if we were. I have had an increased amount of CM and have been a bit on the nausea side!
Still no AF - and she's due today.  But I feel like she is....slight cramping, blah feeling....I bet she'll be here tonight... :-(
Two days until, I think, AF is due...my two BFNs already are wanting her to get here now! That way I can try again next month.

Limonada did you see that part of an article I added to my last post? I'm so worried now that I'm not even ovulating yet after that d*mn b/c. I honestly wish I had never taken it. I'd rather spend money on a condom then not ovulate!
Well af was due yesterday and all i've had is brown discharge/blood not enough to fill a tampon only looks like spotting on my underwear, i should have had this 16th as i am now on CD34 wish my body would make up it's mind what it wants to do i've had enough.  still think AF will arrive by end of the day!!
Maybe you're just spotting cause you've got a BFP in your near future!!! I'm CD 29 and expecting AF anytime now...I wish there was a magical pregnancy button I could push to get pregnant.
I know the feeling about the pregnancy button lol.  I'm not sure i think it's gonnae hit me today got a lot of cramp and feel i need to go to the loo all the time i don't think this is my month again :(
I know what you mean, I keep looking things up on the internet and everything I look up about pregnancy, or question about ovulation points to a BFN in my near future, well ANOTHER BFN. After I took the two tests, I decided not to test again, as I am on my first cycle after b/c I am now realizing that AF may not come for a while and that I'm probably not pregnant. I could kick myself for not researching my b/c more before I took it, but I got it from a dr so I assumed it would be a good way to go.
I know what you mean i was on depo-provera for 2 and a half years and i think this is what has mucked up my body and cycle.  I'm not getting a lot of cramp today but i am getting dark spotting/discharge i'm never this late so i've got my fingers crossed i'm not going to get af.  I've still not tested yet i'm to scared to as everytime i do it i get af.  I think i'll give it to the end of the day still nothing or just this brown discharge then i might test!!
I wish I knew when AF would come, or would have at least waited for my second cycle to start ttc. Since this is my first since b/c I don't know what's going to happen. My boobs have started to get a little sore, more like sharp pains in areas, and I'm still emotional. DH just left for work and I wanted to cry. It's not like me to be that emotional unless I'm on AF. So I guess there's still a possibility even though both tests were BFN. I may have tested early, but I'm going to say that right now if I had to put money on it I'd say I'm not pregnant. I just hate waiting. It's two days til I think AF is due, although like I said it could be up to the 28th before I see it, or longer cause of the b/c...too many maybes and ifs and could bes...I'm just ready to know for sure.
I feel both of your agonies.  Just when I thought I understood this whole charting thing and got my cycles down to where I was pretty sure I knew when I ovulated and when AF would be here, it throws me for a loop.  My tracker thinks that I am 8DPO but that would make my cycle only like 25-26 days when they were ranging from 31-33 days. So of course if this is the case I think DH and I missed our chance again! I wish I had some pregnancy symptoms, but I don't really have any. I mean I was a little light headed yesterday at one point but then I felt better after I ate something, but thats it! The weird thing is that I don't have any AF symptoms either and normally I feel bloated and my back is usually ten times worse than it normally is (I have 3 herniated discs), but so far nothing.  I am just trying to keep positive and coming to this forum and "venting" helps, so THANK YOU to all those who read my posts! WHERE IS THIS BABY DUST FAIRY ALREADY!!!!
Hey ladies!  I got my BFP!  :)  And the doctor confirmed my pregnancy today!  So....we are having baby #2 on 1/23/2010!  What has everyone else found out?
Congrats!!! Today is day one out of 7 that AF can be due on...took a test..BFFN (yes I added an extra F I think you can guess what it's for)  :(
Well all of my black ickiness from my leep is gone as of last night! I am thankful for that. I had to reschedule my dr apt from the 26th to June 5th. We will not be moving until Monday now because of the holiday our condo is now not going to be open Saturday or Monday! Ahhhh! I am getting my little doggy Tuesday too so it will be very busy! I am having a few symptoms and my bb's are huge! I don't know if it is my hormones being retarded or what, but I refuse to take another test until I go to the doc's office in a week and a half. I just refuse! I can't stand anymore negatives~!
Ladies.........AT is now 2 days late (unusual for me) and I've been feeling gross today - headachy and sick to my stomach, albeit mildly. I think I'm going to break down and test.......
I am 12DPO... anxious to test.. but trying to hold out on testing. I am really hoping this is my month.. had a m/c 3 months ago and i am really hoping this month will be my lucky one that sticks!!!
sorry ladies my AF showed her ugly face on the 18th! Iwish you all luck with BFP. anyone with BFN i'll see you in next months 2ww
AF showed for me on the 23, so back to the 2ww in a bit. See ya next month BFNs, congrats BFPs!