Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Oh goodness

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Oh goodness

So today is the big day! I might get it....I might not.  I havent had my normal AF symptoms at all! But last night....I was getting crampy. Like period cramps.  And this morning I have them too.  Not too painful just..there.  I dint take a test yet today because I am going to wait it out. I thought for sure AF was coming over night because for one..I had a dream that I got it.  And it wasnt just regular I was dreaming that it was heavy and disgusting!  And for two,   I woke up feeling wet like something was there.  But nothing.  Just some CM.  Soo as of now...I am just waiting.  And for the ppl that have been reading my things.....last night me and my fiance did the BD finally.  lol I just told him not to touch me past my stomach.  Cause then I would get nauseous. I know I am weird  but maybe thats a sign! lol idk...lets hope for the best...anyone have some light to shed for me?  
Wow, I had a dream the day before yesterday too that I got my AF and it was worse then ever. Yesterday I fel Af like symptoms but went away. Last night I took a PG test and it was a faint positive. I hope that even thought it was faint it is still positive. You and I had the same thing happen to us. Good luck to you. If you don't get your AF, try it tonight. My AF was due between yesterday and today. Good luck!
sounds promising..!!! cant wait to hear from you once you tested! good luck good luck and good luck..!!!

talking bout dream, i keep dreaming about testing the HPT.....and both dreams i got positive..!! i wake up smiling too!

Barbs123, I got very very faint positive on mine too...! i tested today, will test again this Saturday. Keep our fingers crossed..!!!
Barbs123......Well I hope that my luck is as good as yours. I dont see why you couldnt be.  Are you going to test again today?  

diela.....I hope its promising.  A couple of months ago I had also dreamed I took a test and it was positive. But unfortunately AF came around that time.  BUT if my dream tonight is going to happen like that one then AF WONT show.  Right? lol I wish I could say that I could tell that way for sure.  So you are preggers too?  Congrats!  I am sure you are. Just like Barbs123.  

As for me....my boobs are aching.  Like someone is pinching them from the sides and I am very tired.  And I feel ewwy. lol  My cramping went away for the time being.  Ahhh...this is stress ful.  I dont know if I should test today or not.  I just dont want to waste anything. Plus Rite Aid and the dollar store probably think I am freaking crazy by now! lol  
I am going to test today again. I will cross my fingers for you too!! I will keep in touch!
I really really hope you don't get it!!!  Fingers crossed!
Thanks guys! I need it. I wanna test today but I am afraid too. So I am thinking that I should wait till tomorrow.
I've got my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!!!!
Thank you soo much! Are you expecting? Or TTC?
I am TTC, but I don't think it happened this month. I have basically been feeling cramps but they feel like menstrual cramps. I don't remember getting them before but hey things change. My breast are a bit sore only on the sides next to the arm pits. At first I felt that this had to be m month but now I am not so sure. I'll just wait to see if my AF comes or not. Next Wed just seems so far away.
Sounds like a possibility to me! I had menstraul cramps before my AF was due, but it never came! And I also had the sore breasts. And I never really got that before either. So you just may be in luck! Baby dust!
yeah I have that same thing!  Which I dont get when I am going to get AF...so we shall see!  Good luck to you! And TONS of BABY DUST!!!