Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Period due in 4 days, NO SYMPTOMS?!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Period due in 4 days, NO SYMPTOMS?!

Hello All!

I am expecting my period on May 31st (my last was on the 2nd) and I usually have all the normal symptoms (bloating, cramping, moodiness, tender breasts) the whole 9 yards, however.. I am not having ANY symptoms this month. They usually start and where from 10 - 7 days before I am supposed to start my period. I has sex twice (unprotected) on May 6th and 22nd, with my fiance and I am curious as to if anyone else experienced something similar and ended up being pregnant? I AM extra tired and I noticed that I have been peeing a lot more lately (past 2 weeks), but other than that I feel great! Please any advice would be wonderful! Thank you much! and good luck if you are TTC!
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1488319_tn?1359541294
It is hard to tell until you are late because pregnancy has same symptoms as period.
Blank
Thank you for responding, I started getting tender breats and was cramping like my period was coming, I had two bright red spots when i wiped and then a little bit of brown discharge, (this was last night). I am officially 2 days late now and have taken 2 HPT's both neg!! Any ideas??
Blank
again for responding!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979