Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Pink discharge from 14 dpo - 16 dpo. Period? or Spotting when pregnant...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Pink discharge from 14 dpo - 16 dpo. Period? or Spotting when pregnant?

I AM CONFUSED!!  My husband and I are ttc our #2.  We had sex the day (I think) i ovulated or the day before I did.  Here I am during the TWW which is quite annoying.  Then here comes "the day" before my official usual red flow.  I had the usual pink discharge I would normally have the day before my period.  Then comes the next day when my period should have been heavier...still very light pink, then the next day, still light pink but then a bit more red (after a bm though lol)...then today pretty much gone perhaps a little brown.  This discharged was noticed only after peeing and wiping.   What is the deal?

I have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms since 1 dpo (yep, really).  The ones I am experiencing now (17 dpo) are tingling nipples and fatigue.  I did take a test 3 days before af, but neg,  Then took one yesterday evening when my pee was probably diluted (dumb idea I know), but was soooo impatient. and it was neg.

Should I wait another week or two?  Or just assume it was a period and that I am not pregnant.  Appreciate your answers!

BTW, this "light period" thing has never happened to me before.  I am usually a regular moderate flow gal.
i would take a test
none of the home tests detected I.was pregnant. I'd get a blood test.
I would test again with morning pee tomorrow and if it is negative wait a week test one more time and if that is negative chalk up the pink to a wired period.
thanks!  I think i will test in a week,  Or, i might just wait till next period time to see if I even get a period.  ugh,  not sure if i can wait that long lol.

My question is this also; if someone is HAVING symptoms yet the tests are neg.  Then how are they having symptoms if there isn't enough that hormone to be detected?
There are plenty of different hormones in our bodies that can make you have
symptoms. Also when you are ttc your body can trick itself into thinking you are pregnant. I had this super bad. Then I finally prayed that the next time,I got pregnant that I would have all the symptoms. My mom says I should have been more specific because I am in my 2nd Tri and still have bad morning sickness lol. Honestly though I would test again rather then waiting for my next period, just to put my mind at ease. Good luck and keep us updated :)
Thanks.  I am sitting here crying and laughing at your last post.  Stupid AF came full force early this morning.  I guess it was my body trying to make it work, but then poof, it didn't.  

Trying for our first took 3 months.  I just hope this time it doesn't take longer than that.  I really feel for those trying for years.  I think i will have to pray for a PEACE to take the stress in trying away.  Because I know stressing about every little thing does not help one bit.  But how can you just flow into sex when you know in your head when you are ovulating?  Ugh.  

yes, praying for peace and pregnancy symptoms... that I can stand.
Wat is...TTC???
trying to conceive
So how isit.? Are u pregnant or what?   Please reply asap please
This thread is several months old, and the OP indicated she had her menstrual period.  If you have a question of your own, please start a new thread in order to get feedback.
I tested at 8 dpo with 10 different test all positive.im 4 weeks prego today according to my doctor.i was suppose to get my period today and still nothing.