Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Pink spotting after sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Pink spotting after sex

Hey again!! Ok so I found out I was pregnant about 4 days ago. My husband and I had sex yesterday and afterward I had some pink spotting. He was very gentle and made sure not to be too rough. (Sorry too much info) Is this normal or am I having a MC? I'm freaking out. I have a dr. appt on Tuesday. My friend said that it was normal and it might still be implantation bleeding since I'm pretty early in my pregnancy. HELP!!
I've had some evidence of pink after sex and just watched it and there was nothing the next time I went to the bathroom. I'm sure you'll be fine!  Just wait until your husband says he can feel your 'bump' - as in the baby!  That was definately a sexy comment I heard the other day~!!
Thanks! It didn't last very long. I mean I've had the normal stretching cramp feeling before that happend and no pink spotting until we had sex. It was only pink for an hour and it slowly turned brown. I haven't had any cramps. This morning I had a little brown discharge with no cramping. I am praying everything is okay.
at the begging of the pregnancy the baby is still low, when i was about 6 weeks pregnant me and my husband had sex and right after i used the bathroom and i was bleeding birght red blood..i freaked out and when into the ER..when i got there i used the bathroom again and the blood was pretty much gone..but when they did a pelvic exam they told me i was having a m/c..my husband felt horrible he blamed himself..i was horrified..but i had an u/s and we found a heart beat and we could see a sac so the baby was still there...i was told that maybe i had twins and we lost one..but after 1 week my OB just said that it was tissue from implantation i never really got for sure what it was..but i dint care im 15 weeks 3 days pregnant now and everything is fine..although my husband refuses to have sex hes too scared hes going to harm the baby..but we manage..after that i was told to have sex till after my second trimester..so just take it easy i would give up sex anytime as long as a had a healthy living baby!!
Good luck and congrats.
In the beginning of pregnancy your cervix can become very sensative .. So when you have sex, it can cause slight bleeding or spotting because it's inflamed and irritated.. I wouldn't worry too much about it hon....
Thank you for that encouragement! I appreciate it! I don't have anymore bleeding and the day after I had a little bit of brown stuff and now nothing! Yay! I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow so we'll see how far along I am.
Thank you for that! I'm pretty sure I'm ok, but after a MC you just never know. I only had the spotting for that day and a little bit of brown the next day but nothing since so I'm thinking you are right with the sensative cervix. I have a dr appointment tomorrow so we'll see what happens!
Don't be afraid to have sex either.... Unless your OB advises you not to.. it's perfectly safe to have sex throughout your whole entire pregnancy...... Especially toward the end when your starting to dialate a little and nothing will happen.. HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX!!!! The sperm actually softens the cervix and can make it dialate.... Causing you to go into labor.. And honey believe me, your going to be begging for something to happen when you can't see your feet, your back hurts so badly because the baby is laying on your sciatic nerve, and you are peeing every 2 seconds.... *LOL*
Hee! Hee! That's great! Yeah I think for right now I'm going to hold off with it until I know for sure I'm ok.  :)
When you are at your OB office make sure to ask if sex is ok..... As long as your OB say's it's ok.. HAVE ALL THE HOT PASSION SHEET TURNING SEX YA WANT! *LOL* I did... I was so afraid to have sex when I found out I was pregnant.. Matter of fact 5 mins after i left the dr's office I called my OB just to ask if I could have sex and she said yes.... It's perfectly safe.. But if your worried, ask.. ;-) CONGRATS@
OK, I haven't talked to anyone about any of this, so please excuse me if I ramble a bit, I'm just a bit worried.  The man I've been monogamously sleeping with for the last year has had a vasectomy, around three years ago, right after a divorce.  He's not the lying type so i trust and believe him, we have never used any type of protection, because we never though we had to, he's 32, I'm 27. I've never been pregnant, he has one child and i don't believe he wants another, for that matter i have never really felt like i want children, not in any way saying abortion would be an option, nor am i saying anyone else should have this view, i admire woman with kid's it's a rough job and i opt out :-).  I have had normal 28 day period's for more than 5 years now, my next period is still a week away from today, what's bothering me is a few days ago i noticed a small amount of light blood on the tissue when i wiped, I looked it up to see what could be causing it and of course my fears were met with "Implantation Bleeding" not what i wanted to hear.  As i said before my period is a week away from today, and as of right now i can't really have any Valid concerns, that's what I'm telling myself.  So I'm on here wanting to hear what other woman have to say, i have NO experience in this area. please put my fears in line, even if it may not be what i want to hear.
hello everyone
i am 18 weeks pregnant and i have sex with my husband
and after we had sex i went bathroom and i saw light pink with white spotting but and after 5 mins i went bathroom agan its gone its normal
just worry anyone have same mind