Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Positive test then bleeding!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Positive test then bleeding!!!!

I had my BFP 4 days before period was due on the 12th September its was fainter than the control line but definitely there and everyone i shew could see it clearly. On the 15th i started getting lots of discharge with spots of blood in and i didnt really think much of that and maybe thought it was implantation bleeding or something to do with that, however on the morning of 16th September (4 days late) i started to bleed lightly with dark brown blood which later turned pink which seemed to be very watery this lasted for 3 days and was nothing like my period, very confused as to what is going on could it have been a miscarriage???
You have to visit doctor.
It is not uncommon for bleeding to occur during the first trimester.  Perhaps your doctor could do blood levels to make sure your numbers are doubling. That would give you the best information for now.
went to hospital last night negative test looking at miscarriage got doctors appointment0at 4 to check everything
I literally just had this happen to me this week.  I got a bfp last friday and sunday.  Then Tuesday started bleeding like you describe, called the nurse and she made me an appt for the next day.  I went in and they did a urine test which was negative, did an internal examination and concluded I had a chemical pregnancy.  Good news is that I don't have to wait to ttc again.  Dr told me that I should ovulate and maybe get pregnant here within the 2-3 weeks.
i went to doctor0she said that im still pregnant however did not examin me she just felt my stomach not sure whats going on
So thats good news, do you have another dr appt with her again soon.  Did she say how far along you are or take any blood samples?  
6 weeks along but gotta go back next week and no blood taken which worries me  
i now have alot of clear fluid after sex just like water but lots of it what could it be ?