Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Pregnancy Symptoms Disappeared!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Pregnancy Symptoms Disappeared!

I am a little worried because all my pregnancy symptoms seem to be disappearing.  From the time I believed I conceived I started having sore breasts that got really sore last week.  Then yesterday they were barely sore at all and today not at all sore.  I am only about 5 weeks so I am a little freaked out.  I am not having any of my other symptoms either, no more heartburn, no more diarrhea, no more fatigue, no more pulling feeling in my tummy.  Should I be concerned that I no longer feel pregnant at all?  Has this happend to anyone else?
it hasn't happen to me. maybe you should make a doctors apt. maybe it is a missed miscarriage. but hopefully it is nothing and you're a lucky one. good luck
Symptoms or lack of symptoms are not indicative of a problem. Most doctors won't even see you until you are 8-12 weeks pregnant. Also pregnancy symptoms can fluctuate. They can come and they can go. Don't read so far into them and enjoy this time!
Hiya, I'm in exactly the same boat. The days after I missed my period, my breasts were quite sore. Nearly 10 days later, they aren't sore and my friends who are around 5-6 weeks pregnant like me are suffering from morning sickness, I'm not at all. I've been monitored pretty closely, and as far as I know my hormones are still rising. I have a scan on friday and am so anxious. I've been told my doctor not to worry because al ot of women don't really feel any symptoms until the 6th or 7th week.  Have you seen a doctor yet? Blood tests will ease your mind.
I find myself worrying about the same things. My breasts don't feel as sore as they were, but maybe it's just my body getting used to the changes. Unless you have severe pain and/or bleeding, try not to worry! I should take my own advice, lol! But it's hard when you've wanted something so badly to not obsess. One of my coworkers had basically no symptoms and she is due to delivery within the next month.
For now...I would just say, "Thank you for a day of relief!"
My symptoms came and went a lot during the first 10 weeks. The first time it is very alarming. You will probably wake up tomorrow feeling hung over or wishing your bra fit better :)
That is good to hear that your symptoms came and went.
Thanks for sharing everyone.  I am really trying to relax but it is difficult.  This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what is considered normal.  I have not seen a Dr. yet and don't see my OB until Aug 6th!  I have not had any bloodwork done because I really didn't think I needed it.  My OB won't see patients until they are about 8 weeks.  I have not had any morning sickness yet.  The only thing I felt have been the sore boobs so now that that is gone, I don't feel pregnant at all and that is such a horrible feeling when you want to know everything is ok.