Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Pregnancy without penetration or ejaculation?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

I have been researching this a lot lately and really need an answer from a medical professional.  I am more of a reserved person, so I feel too anxious to ask my personal doctor for information.  The pregnancy from precum debate has been widely discussed , with varying opinions, and I was interested in learning more.  I know that the withdrawal method for sex is not safe way, but I did not know if an individual could become pregnant if precum alone, was close to the opening of her vagina, but there was never any actual penetration?  I have been in a committed adult relationship for over 2 years now, and while we are waiting to have sex (with penetration) we do like to please each other.  Is it possible that I could become pregnant if me and my partner are pleasuring the other and his precum comes near my vagina, lets say the lower abdomen region of my body (assuming he has not ejaculated in the last 24 hours, and if he has, he has urinated multiple times since then and before we are involved with eachother)?
I got pregnant from pre***. As for getting pregnant if its on your lower abdomen, I highly doubt it. Its possible if it gets on your vagina, but I don;t think its likely. I have heard (dont quote me) that if the sperm hits the air before it gets in the vagina, it kills a lot of the sperm? Apparently sperm needs the perfect conditions to thrive and swim its way to the egg.
You got pregnant from precum without any sort of penetration at all?  This stuff is just helpful to know so that we can be as safe as possible, until we are ready for pregnancy!
Oh maybe I wasn't clear. There was penetration, he just didn't finish inside of me.
I was actually questioning the same thing.  I only had spotting this month instead of a "normal" period which is not normal for me.