Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Pregnant and no appetite

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Pregnant and no appetite

I am almost 17 weeks pregnant and have absolutely no appetite at all. Before I got pregnant I would get hungry, but now not at all. Anyone else have that?
hi i am 11 weeks 3 days and  i am experiencing that now i do not have a appetite and do not no what i feel like eating these days but i try eat small portions through out the day even if i can not manage a full meal i force a little down i had a great appetite before i got pregnant also its normal but if it gets that bad the doctors would refer you to the hospital and they may have to put you on a drip if you do not eat a thing or can not keep anything down hope you get your appetite back soon

GOOD LUCK.
hey i know how you feel i'm now 25 weeks preg and only now am i starting to eat everything in site i have'nt even put any weight on i lost some in the start and now am back to normal weight..
but up until a couple of weeks ago did'nt feel hungry or anything, no appetite what so ever and got bloated after eating little thingd..
so yeah it comes back trust me
I was like that with my 2nd daughter. I'd just have to make myself eat, even if I didn't feel like it. I'm ravenous this pregnancy, though. I feel I can't get enough but I keep myself under control and still eat normal portions.

Good luck to you! Make sure you're getting tons of water and taking your vitamin as well.
Ok I am glad to see that I am not the only one experiencing this... I am pregnant with baby #3 BUT have not had a child in 8 yrs. and I don't remember ever feeling like this. I am now 6.5 weeks and I have NO appetite whatsoever, I will only eat when I basically start to get the shakes then I will force whatever is available down. I am sick and nauseous ALL day and on top of that constipated, I am loosing sleep over the tummy aches and I get heart burn and indigestion as well that keep me up.. I am scarred that the stress of this amongst other things will make me miscarry.. I am prone to miscarriage last 3 pregnancies have resulted in them... Somebody tell me I will be ok... Last Drs appt Dr said it looked like a healthy pregnancy, am I worrying myself too much?
i am 16 weeks and 4 days today . i have no appetite at all. seem to have a cold now and havint put on any weight. i was 7 stone 9 when wighed at my 12 week scan and dreading the next weigh in. is this all normal??