Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Pregnant and symptoms come and go...normal?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnant and symptoms come and go...normal?

I've heard/read that in early pregnancy, symptoms come and go and I know this is normal. What I'm wondering is whether or not anyone knows WHY they come and go like that? Yesterday I was freaking otu b/c my bbs stopped hurting and i had no nausea and in no way felt pregnant. Today, at least my bbs are sore and i'm hungry. I didn't wake up to pee last night at all, which is the 1st time thats happened since I found out I'm pregnant. When will the symptoms starting coming to full effect
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
869568_tn?1248376515
It's normal if you ask me.  It happened to me and I freaked out too.  But, give it some more time and it will all hit at once and last a few weeks (if your lucky).  My sister in law was sick her entire pregnancy and only gained 9 pounds.  I finally started feeling better around the 14th week.  The only thing that helped keep me from calling in sick every day was Ginger Ale.  Literally nothing else worked.  
Blank
212720_tn?1304379015
It is normal and many women never get the symptoms that come on "full effect". I am 13 weeks and I still have never had to get up during the night to go pee.  Every woman is different. With my daughter I pretty much had an entire symptom free pregnancy. It was great!
Blank
its sooooo normal. Blame it on hormones! lol. as your baby grows and develops your hormones will fluctuate! I am first witness on this one! with my first two pregnanices i had morning sickness, the full efffect vomitting n all, begginning on week 7. they didnt go away unless i took tabs. well with this pregnancy my symptoms were all over the place. just like you i would go nights where i didnt get up to pee and i didnt feel as sick as i did before. and just yesterday i was starting to get worried because my morning sickness with this pregnancy is nothing like my first two, lucky for me i had a check up yesterday and there was my little bean! so i knew instantly it was normal for symptoms to change like that. there probably wont even come a time when they "come into effect" they will either continue to go this way, get a little worst then better by 12 weeks or go away all togeather! if ever you feel concerned come to us or call up your doc. do not feel like a pest either. so many women go through these exact things! like me! good luck, take care and am sure your little peanut is in there safe and sound.
Blank
358971_tn?1330892575
thanks so much!!! I have full on fatigue, breast tenderness, backpain and headache. It ***** but I love it!! The fatigue is hard to cope with. 9 hour work day beginning at 5:30 am (which means I wake at 4) and then my last grad class and thesis work when I get home each day. All I want to do is sleep!!!!
Thanks so much for the support!
Blank
i think its when the hormones are rising that you feel the symptoms the most. They settle a bit and rise again. So i believe that is what you are experiencing.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank