Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Pressure in lower Abdominal during Pregnancy? Worried!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pressure in lower Abdominal during Pregnancy? Worried!

Hey, This is my first pregnancy and Im 24 weeks, I was just wondering two things actually, one is it normal to go a few days without feeling any movement??, normally he is quite active, some people have been telling me that the more active Im the more he sleeps, now whether that is true or not I don't know. And my second question is, is it normal to feel sudden pressure in my lower abdominal, not quite in my pelvic area??, I was at work tonight and at my job Im on my feet and a lot of walking, and out of no where this pressure come on and it was to the point that I had to sit down (cause it was worse the more I walked) and let it pass, about 15 to 20 mins. Im a little bit of a worrier and three of my friends had lost their baby around this time so Im freaking out, please comment and let me know if anyone else has experienced this?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It may or may not be normal i felt the pressure but if you are that worried go to the ER just to calm your nerves hun.
Blank
1661682_tn?1313138996
I agree with happy mom. Go get checked out to put your mind at rest. I'm sure everything is fine but best be safe. I'm the same I'm 22w and I always have pressure down there but they said its cz baby is lying do low.
Blank
1767480_tn?1313896785
ok thank you :) i have a appointment tomorrow morning with my doctor, if it comes back again im going to the ER tonight
Blank
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979