Pregnancy 18-24 Community
??Questions on Period or Pregnant??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

??Questions on Period or Pregnant??

I just got my period 5/7/09. When this cycle started things started off weird no sore boobs and no cramps at all.
cd1 very light, normally medium. cd2 in between light and medium, normally very heavy. cd3 light almost finished, normally heavy. cd4 some spotting in the AM, normally medium. And cd5 NOTHING, normally light.

The things on cd4 I got heavier,swollen,tender boobs. I can't understand for the life of me why is this happenning.
today is cd6 and my boobs are getting worst, the skin under my arms and on the side of my boobs really hurt.
The skin on my stomach feels a lil more firm and tender. Sorry 4 tmi, but I think my girly part has closed up. WTH. I know I can't be pg if I just had my period. But has this ever happen to anyone.

Have you or anyone you know had a strangly usual light period then started to have pg symptoms, who were really pg?

when i was pregnant with my 2nd child i started my period 5 days early i think it was and it was a bit heavyer than what it usually was then my next lot didnt come and i was preganant but when i was 6 wks i stood up and the blood flew from me tmi sorry so i got booked in for a scan when i went i thought i had lost the baby so wasnt want 2 look at an empty screen then i heard the ladie sayin there you gyo look at ur babies heart beating away. but as it turns out i was 1 wk further along so i actually was 1 wk preganant when i had what i thought was my period. but i bled for about the 1st 10-12 wks ov my preganancy (think it was twins and lost 1) and went on 2 give birth 2 my love4ly daughter who starts school this year.#

also i thought i was pregnant this month also my preiod (period) was 5 days late which never happens 2 my and when they started cd1 not very heavy cd2 bit heavyer but usually thay are really heavy and cd3 faded away again they are usually very heavy cd 2 and 3 and now today they seem 2 have gone so frig no's what is happenin with me lol

but hope u get the result u are looking for
Thanks that seems to helpful input. I really want to test but I'm afraid to get a bfn. Mainly bcuz I don't have a dollar store very close by and those test cost so much when you just get a  bfn. Bfp's are worth it. lol I will test then report back.