Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Read on- Implantation cramps?? Pregnant??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Read on- Implantation cramps?? Pregnant??

Hey Guys,

Ive been trying to get pregnant this month and my periods are very regular!! Anyway on Tues I noticed I had lower back pain and some cramping on my right hand side, this was literally about 6days after my supposed ovulation.

I was just wondering could this be Implantation?? Im just very intrigued as Ive had 2 previous miscarriages and would love to get pregnant this month..

how early would pregnancy symptoms start?

Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
796506_tn?1370191905
It could be implantation cramps but sometimes we have cramps after ovulation for no reason. I think that you will have to wait until your period is regularly due and then take a test... It is possible that it is implantation! Pregnancy symptoms don't usually start until anywhere from 5-8 weeks but sensitive women (I felt mine right after implantation believe it or not!) can feel it at 4 weeks or so =) I have my fingers crossed for you!
Blank
676912_tn?1332816151
Some people will tell you pregnancy symptoms don't start until you're 5-6 weeks pregnant. I personally don't believe it. I've felt them earlier, so I guess it really depends on you if you think you can feel them sooner. The best thing for you to do is wait until your period is due and take a test. Good luck to you!!!
Blank
i Would have to agree i found out i was pregnant when i was 4 & 1/2 weeks and i was feeling symptoms and some cramping in my side thought it was gonna turn out to be my period but i was feeling the begininng of pregnancy! GoodLuck : )
Blank
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979