Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Read on- Implantation cramps?? Pregnant??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Hey Guys,

Ive been trying to get pregnant this month and my periods are very regular!! Anyway on Tues I noticed I had lower back pain and some cramping on my right hand side, this was literally about 6days after my supposed ovulation.

I was just wondering could this be Implantation?? Im just very intrigued as Ive had 2 previous miscarriages and would love to get pregnant this month..

how early would pregnancy symptoms start?

Thanks :-)
It could be implantation cramps but sometimes we have cramps after ovulation for no reason. I think that you will have to wait until your period is regularly due and then take a test... It is possible that it is implantation! Pregnancy symptoms don't usually start until anywhere from 5-8 weeks but sensitive women (I felt mine right after implantation believe it or not!) can feel it at 4 weeks or so =) I have my fingers crossed for you!
Some people will tell you pregnancy symptoms don't start until you're 5-6 weeks pregnant. I personally don't believe it. I've felt them earlier, so I guess it really depends on you if you think you can feel them sooner. The best thing for you to do is wait until your period is due and take a test. Good luck to you!!!
i Would have to agree i found out i was pregnant when i was 4 & 1/2 weeks and i was feeling symptoms and some cramping in my side thought it was gonna turn out to be my period but i was feeling the begininng of pregnancy! GoodLuck : )
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers