Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Risk of Pregnancy through Dry Humping

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Risk of Pregnancy through Dry Humping

I know this is probably a really stupid question and has been asked many times and I'm not sure if this is the right community for this question, but can you get pregnant from "dry humping/dry sex?"

Here's my situation: On Monday I was making out with this guy and we started to dry hump. We were both fully clothed and I'm almost positive that he didn't ejaculate. I was wearing underwear and black leggings and I assume hew was wearing underwear and a thicker material pair of shorts (not cotton). I wouldn't be so alarmed if both (or one) of us were wearing jeans. When I went to the bathroom later I noticed some vaginal secretions on my underwear and checked to see if it went through to my leggings, which it didn't. I also checked the outside of my leggings to see if maybe he pre-ejaculated and it went through his shorts to my leggings. I didn't see any wetness/dampness or dried spots later when I checked again, although I'm not sure what pre-ejaculate looks like dried (does is look just like regular ejaculate?). And I'm assuming if there was something there it would have showed on my black leggings.

Also, because I'm the paranoid sort, I took Plan B about 21 hours afterwards. My friends say I'm overreacting, but I've been searching the internet for days and I'm just getting mixed answers. So, any help would be appreciated, Thanks.
chances are slim to none...
I dont think there is any chance whatsoever!
Wow, dry humping.

Um I'd say there's a big chance that you will NOT get pregnant. Also, Plan B is not a form of birth control and can mess your system up really bad.
Yeah, I know dry humping is pretty lame, but I just wasn't ready for actual intercourse, fingering, or oral. And yes, I know Plan B isn't a form of birth control and that it can mess up your cycle. Thanks for the input though.
no my hunnie you cannot get pregnant through dry humping.....theres nothing for you to worry about....
Well please know that if you experience strange bleeding, cramping, etc. or if your next period is messed up that it was all because of the Plan B. It is a high dose of hormones and messes with your body's natural hormone levels. By your NEXT period (after your upcoming one) you should be back on track.
I think that at some point in high school I might have been worried about this.  But touching sperm or getting sperm anywhere near you is not going to cause you to get pregnant.  Pregnancy 99.9% of the time happens when there's actual intercourse.
That also goes for fingering oral sex.
Oh also, don't take Plan B unless you have actually had intercourse.  This will mess up your cycle and then you'll be paranoid because your period is different but you will not be pregnant.
I've taken Plan B before, so I know how it messes up your cycle. But, thank you so much for the information.
Haha, I know that just by touching sperm or it being near someone isn't going to get them pregnant. That's kind of a ridiculous thought. I've just heard different things on the subject of dry sex/humping. That's what I'm worried about. I've also taken Plan B before, so I know about the cycle changes. But, you're probably right, I'm sure i'll still be paranoid. Thanks you though.
Thank you very much everyone for you answers and input. I greatly appreciate it.