Pregnancy 18-24 Community
SEX PROBLEMS! :(

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

SEX PROBLEMS! :(

i feeel so bad for my bf this id gunna b tmi but before i got prego we wud get down everday nd more than once a day if we had the chance nd since i got prego i give it to him 2 a week and thats a maybeee..i jus feel bad cuz i kno its gettig him like frustrated lol..i jus wanna b the horny prego girl! :( idk wut to do to cause it..i jus wont get turned on :( everytime he tries to make a move i push him nd sometimes i jus feel like socking him nd telling him get the hel off! Idk wat to do im worried for it to get worse cuz i heard some cases cuz of the hormones jus how u dont want sex yu can end up hetting jus disgusted by yur man nd cant even look at him
That's sometimes. I will sometimes get in the mood, but not often. With the hormones being different you just may not be as into some of his "moves" as you were before. Doesn't give him a right to be upset with you. It takes two to tango.
I'm the same exact way. My man and I would go every single day...sometimes twice a day or more. But since I've been pregnant I've totally just quit bein in the mood. I feel so bad cause I wanna keep him happy I just can't do it with out being in the mood. He gets it like once a week maybe...but he says he understands and doesn't show me he's frustrated bug I know he is:( I just can't help it tho...
I think you are doing pretty good with twice a week with your sex drive dropping. Hormones can make you either real horny or really not. I got the really not and its hard on my hubby but he has patience with me lol. I feel bad and try to get in the mood but its hard especially since my bump has gotten bigger and we can't find a comfortable position :/ who knows though your hormones can change and you can get super horny. I hope this happens to me because my hubby would LOVE it lol. Hopefully it will happen for you but if not its okay. Just explain your hormones to your man he should at least kind of understand :P also he should feel lucky some men don't get it that often. However if your feel badly about you can try just going for it and see if your body gets in the mood from action sometimes that's what I got to do.
I dont think its the moves i can really jus try. Anything else with him he likes to try new things lol its jus im not in the moood....well my bf doesnt say anyhing about it but i can tell he jus acts quiet wen i reject him idk wat to doni wanna b in the mood again nd we never have ever used lube nd now if we do get it done we need lube cuz i jus dont get u kno "wet" anymore nomatter ifnhe is in nd going at it im super dry all the way :(
Lol thats tru he shud b lucky lol but its a dramatic change knowing how we wer lol..i try to give it to him but wen im tryna get into it i jus cant im jus like stop!! Nd i kno it makes him feel bad :/
ive only had sex like 5 times since ive gotten pregnant. Im 20+2. Consider your man one of the lucky ones.. I feel horrible for my husband but its nothing I can help and he understands, plus he works nights so lucky for me our schedules are opposite so I can blame a lil on that
I completely understand. Maybe you can you lube in a interesting way to make it more appealing to you...it's a tough one because your body says no and your mind says I love you and want to show you. It's junk but hormones change through out the pregnancy so pray yours do lol.
Oh jeez... I have the opposite issue, I'm literally horny ALL the time:/ and my bf is usually up for it but sometimes he rejects me, I think I wear him out lol and it kinda makes me feel like he doesn't want it or enjoy it that much.. :(
Yea thats all im waiting for i just hope my hormones change nd i turn into the horny prego girl lol :(

Haha yur lucky atleast yu kno yur keeping yur man beyond satisfied that he cant take it no more unlike us lol we feel so bad for not givig it to them ! :(
@zaira.. How far along are you? Sometimes it comes & goes for me. Unfortunately when I want it, hes not home. It could still come around for you.. Good luck
Im 15 weeks thats y i hope it changes! Lol since its still early
Well, you could just remind him that at anytime it could go from 2x a week to never. I was put 0 pelvic activity from 10-17 weeks and then i hit 20 weeks and just couldnt get over my growing uncomfortable body. Now i am almost 34 weeks and sex hasnt even been thought about since i was 20 weeks. But, just so you are clear, husband and i have been married 7 years together for 12 and we already have a 5 year old. This is his first time EVER going with out satisfaction and is and doing a phenomenal job being patient :) BUT being on pelvic rest for almost 8 weeks really killed my sex drive ( what was left of it)
Well horny preggo girl has downsides too. My hubby told me he couldn't anymore because i kept jumping him and he needed a break lol im almost 20 weeks ans was thinking id never stop now i havent been in the mood since mon :/ i used to.always give b jobs but it throws me off now :( maybe when your boyfriend tries to.make a move instead of all the way flat out rejection you could suggest snuggling or something like that he may be feeling like you dont want him period when all it is is you dont feel like being that way right now
I'm 26+3 and I'm due April 14. I haven't had sex since July and I feel bad but I'm just not in the mood and even if we try I just can't bc it hurts to bad it literally feels like he's hitting my cervix every time uugghh
Omg my bf wants it twice a day and im NOT in the mood hes lucky hell get it once a day but twice cmon im tired.. Before i got prego i didnt mind  and now i cant use the excuse oh i have my period we cant (that was our break from sex week) lol but he still get me in the mood im just scared its going to hurt the baby so i dont want to
I,was like that and to me it never came bk had my baby a month ago and still not back my bf gets so pissed of when i reject him every night and pushes me away and says stuff tome makes me feel verey bad i try but when he just toughes me i cant do it and pre pregnancy we usto do it every day maybe 2 or 3 times some tines one and sins i got pregnant he maybe got some about 5times the whole pregnancy and now that he is born he still hasent goten none wish it came back just a little
I'm 28.5 weeks and I haven't had sex at all!! I just don't want it. But my babys father isn't in the picture so I don't have to worry about all that. I always say if I man can't respect that your not into it then he doesn't respect you. Talk to him and let him know it's just cause your  prego and it's not him. You can also try other ways to make him "happy" without having actual sex.
Sounds like me a bit. I wouldn't do anything for a hot minute. I even thought he was cheating if I saw porn in his phone. It passed after a trip t a local smoke shop. You are sympathetic so it should get easier. Have faith it can change. It's a cost worth while. :)
Hahaha same here... b4 pregnancy we use to do it every second day and 2-3 times a day.. its been like that for five yrs.. the only time i use to get break off from him was on my cycles or if i m wiv family or when i had cyst burst and miscarriage.. now since i m pregnant we only do twice which has reduce to once since i m 30wks.. i go in pain and i get very bad braxton hicks and than i start crying or stay awake whole night with that pain... My poor Dh has been so used to old routine now its becoming hard for him to control himself.. but he is trying his level best :)....
I did tell my DH that i dont feel like doing it anymore... no one enjoy sex if it hurts coz basically you have sex to have fun or relax your self... and then i asked him if his male bits were in pain would he go for sex and he said no... so he understood me very well... plus he knows i have turned very moody since i havnt been sleeping properly so now no matter how much he wants it.. he doesnt say much :)
U just have to talk to him and make sure he knows how u feel, am the horny pregnant girl btw and I cant have sex coz it hurts so much lol and I think tht frutrasts my bf more thsn me not wantin sex
Twice a week is still pretty good! We're lucky to get it done once a week, not that I'm not horny or can't get turned on, but my pelvis and stomach always hurt because I'm getting closer. I feel bad too but there's always other ways to satisfy your man ;) I hope mine is still happy with it!
Ya talk to him about it so he understands and doesnt feel rejected I felt like that in the beginning also I know this is tmi but helpful pointers sometimes im really not in the mood at all but to help my husband out ill just have him take care of himself and do something sexy so he isnt looking at me just laying there with my belly lol
Your acting completely normal!
Pregnancy does, and will suck for any man. It's a unique journey because one moment your like, Omg I want to **** sooooooo bad! And the next you seriously, want to b left alone to sleep!
It's 100x more annoying if you have a bf like I do and complains he ain't getting enough blow jobs.. I have pregnancy congestion to the max!!! Neti pots himififiers lol spelling... Nothing works!! So I give him no blow jobs and suck sex up but he can sooooooo tell! I'm sexually frusterated too. Lol
Me and my man just do it when we want. We dont count the times during the week or month. If its a good day and we are both up to maybe twice or three times lol. But other than that being busy with work chatting cooking dinner and just living life. If it happens it mutual.
And Its good  lol tmi
My husband and i wuld do it like 2 or 3 times a day! Lol and then when i got pregnant the hormones made it like 2 times a week or so. I hated it and so did he. Now that im 37. Weeks i want it sooooo bad lol
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers