Pregnancy 18-24 Community
She has a he part

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

She has a he part

I recently had sex with another woman the thing is she has a penis, can she get me pregnant
Yes, if you are having sex with a trans woman who still has working parts you can definitely get pregnant.
Really....idk that...maybe it depends on if they were born that way or had a sex change
She is a hermaphrodite she was born a female but just has male parts too
That would depend entirely on if her male parts are "fully functioning"...if she has testicles and produces sperm, and you had penetrative sex with her penis (or if your vaginal fluids mixed with semen from her penis), yes, you could be pregnant.
Out of curiosity, I had to pull up a little research on this. I looked up Hermaphrodite on Wikipedia and first, found out that the more appropriate term used for the condition is "intersex." There are multiple variations of being intersexed; it depends on the type of genetic abnormality that happened at birth. From your description of your sexual partner being "female" but having "male parts," I am going to guess that his condition is the 5-alpha-reductase (5-ARD) deficiency. This means that technically, your sexual partner is genetically male. However, it is probably safe to assume that he is infertile and cannot get you pregnant.

http://   en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-alpha-reductase_deficiency

"The condition affects only genetic males (that is, those with a Y-chromosome) because DHT has no known role in female development.[2]

Individuals with 5-ARD can have normal male external genitalia, ambiguous genitalia, or normal female genitalia. They are born with male gonads, including testicles and Wolffian structures, but usually have female primary sex characteristics. As a consequence, they are often raised as girls, but usually have a male gender identity.[3][4]

In general, individuals with 5-ARD are capable of producing viable sperm. In individuals with feminized or ambiguous genitalia, there is a tendency towards a macroclitoris or microphallus, and the urethra may attach to the phallus. This structure may be capable of ejaculations as well as erections, but may be insufficient for intercourse.

At puberty, individuals often have primary amenorrhoea, and may experience virilization. This may include descending of the testes, hirsutism (facial/body hair considered normal in males - not to be confused with hypertrichosis), deepening of the voice, and enlargement of the clitoris. In adulthood, individuals do not experience male-pattern baldness.[1] As DHT is a far more potent androgen than testosterone alone, virilization in those lacking DHT may be absent or reduced compared to males with functional 5-alpha reductase. It is hypothesized that rising testosterone levels at the start of puberty (around age twelve) are able to generate sufficient levels of DHT either by the action of 5-alpha-reductase type 1 (active in the adult liver, non-genital skin and some brain areas) or through the expression of low levels of 5-alpha-reductase type 2 in the testes.

[edit] InfertilityThere is an increased risk of cryptorchidism in 5-ARD, causing infertility, but also a higher risk of testicular cancer. Fertility is further compromised by the underdevelopment of seminal vesicles and prostate.

On the other hand, fertility depending on female characteristics is impossible; although the external genitalia may be female, the vagina consists of only the lower two-thirds of a normal vagina, creating a blind-ending vaginal pouch. Due to the normal action of Müllerian inhibiting factor produced by the testes in utero, individuals with 5-ARD lack a uterus and Fallopian tubes. Thus, individuals with 5-ARD are not able to carry a pregnancy, and, since they have testes and not ovaries, they are unable to create ova, which precludes such infertility treatments as surrogate motherhood."
Good general info, and I agree pregnancy is probably unlikely in this case, but I wouldn't just assume your partner is 5-ARD, and infertile, without checking into it a little further. If you had unprotected sexual contact, keep in mind that you may also be at risk for STIs.