Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Shopping

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Shopping

Almost had a break down today. Part of the reason I love my job is because we get to wear scrubs but since now im 30 weeks and belly is really showing my tops don't fit. I had to go buy a couple and seemed to take forever.  We aren't allowed to wear prints only black & grey and all the that were my size were sold out in 2 stores. :( I left pretty fed up. Can't wait till baby's here and have my body back. Ugh, sorry just had to vent to some one that might understand.
I hear you, I was like that before baby boy arrived - 20 days later I'm still in my maternity clothes (the normal clothes are still a little too tight around my stomach), but finding work clothes was such a bummer... not long now thought and you;ll be back in your normal (pre big-bump) clothes x
Guess I'm lucky that i can only wear scrubs that go through a commercial laundry company at work. They have different sizes available at all times cuz obviously not everyone i work with is the same size. It ***** for street clothes though cuz i can't find any maternity pants that fit properly so I'm stuck with leggings, sweats and yoga pants
Deanna11 I wish they washed our scrubs at work it would make life less of a hassle. As for street clothes I mostly wear maxi dresses so freeing and comfortable.
mommabear27 lets hope so I still have 10 more weeks and 7 of them I still work. I might ask for an exception at work or have the company purchase new ones but idk if they will work with me.
Is it a hospital that you work in, since you get to wear scrubs?    I do bank work (as and when required) in my county in hospitals and over here in Scotalnd you get your uniforms provided to you from the NHS, when I needed a bigger size I just asked the clothing people for mine to be a couple sizes bigger than normal, and it didn;t cost me.    It's always worth asking :) x
mommabear27 not a hospital but a larger Dr. Office. Before I was preggo someone else was and she was told no but later I found out that she wasn't liked very much.