Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Slipped on wet floor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Slipped on wet floor

I am currently 12wks and 5 days and this morning i accidentally slipped on a wet floor...i landed on my knees to stop me from falling on my belly.
Do you think that everything is ok? Since then, i've been having this pulling feeling in my ba
I know how scary that is, I fell twice during this pregnancy so far. I think your baby will be fine, at this point baby is still really tiny and is very cushioned in there. If it makes you feel better you could call your OB and see if they want you to come in but I think you are ok.
Be careful :)
call your ob!!! i tripped when i was getting out of bed when i was around 26 weeks pregnant with my twins. i landed on my knees and hands as well...didn't hit the belly and my ob had a b!tchfit on me!  he yelled and lectured me for a good 20 minutes because i didn't call him after i had fallen even though me and the babies were completely fine.
I had two terrible falls this pregnancy, the first one was at around your time and my stomach went really tight but all was well and the second was a couple of weeks ago!!  As long as there is no bleeding you generally don't have to worry just rest up!!
I fell in my last pregnancy on a bathroom floor and landed right on my back. I felt fine, so i didn't go to the dr. And at my next OB appt. My dr. told me at ANYTIME when you fall, make an appointment to come in ASAP! They are not worried about the baby, but the placenta. The placenta i guess can become easily detached, and wont work propertly if you fall. So i'm sure that you are fine, but i would just double check with your doctor just incase.
Keep us posted!
I was in a car accident during my first pregnancy at 18 weeks and went to the dr to be sure everything was fine. He told me that it wasn't necessary unless I was at the end of my 2nd trimester or in my third (with a large stomach). He was nice and told me he didn't mind doing an u/s for MY peace of mind, but it wasn't necessary. I'm sure you're fine, but if it would make you feel better you can always call your OB and see what they suggest you do.
"Do you think that everything is ok? "

Unfortunately, no one here can answer this question.  As others have suggested, it is best to call your doctor.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers