Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Smokeing in early pregnacy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Smokeing in early pregnacy

I was smokeing weed and past 30 min and i was layong down on my bed and felt something move inside me i never had that experince in my life i knew it wasent gast bc i tried it a cuple times and felt it agen if i am pregnat i am 8weeks and 6 days pregnat but since still early you cant even notice youre baby already moveing inside you unless you smoke weed since smokeing can casuse youre hart rate to beat 100 times more youre baby is to thats why its moveing like crazyyyyy!!!!!!! inside you its an amazing feeling knowing little baby is in there :)

Not trying to sound rude here, but it sounds like you're buggin out on the weed.
First why are you smoking of you THINK your pregnant? And your post is kind of confusing, you may be pregnant but then you say its amazing to feel your baby moving inside you. At 8 weeks? And you say you can feel the baby because your smoking weed? Smh.
If you don't know if you're pregnant how can you know exact week and days you would be? Maybe stop smoking and take a hpt to be sure. If you are pregnant and know how it effects your heart rate why would you intentionally do that to your baby?
At first i dident know until i layd fown and felt somethi.g amazing
Not trying to be rude...but you are definitely hallucinating on the weed.

Why on earth would you smoke weed if u knew u were pregnant to begin with?!
I been inregular i thoght it was my period was late i havent got a period 2 months i was spiting last month very light that never happend to me dnt juge me i was a pot head and had alot stress i needed to smoke it clam me down until i was laying down and felt poping and movement like crazy for long time next day i tried it agen and same thing happend  
Yes you can its posible i felt it when i was high it cause youre hart rate to go up 10 times more and there fore smokeing weed while pegnat cause youre baby go crazy and move
Okay though I don't agree with smoking weed during pregnancy some people do..some doctors recommend it. Let's not judge her for smoking because we don't know her whole story second take a hpt and go to a doc if you would be 8 weeks that would mean you have missed two periods by now?
Please be serious for 30 seconds. I don't care how much you smoke an 8 week fetus is the size of a kidney bean there is no way you are feeling it move. It barely has arm and leg stumps. Please stop smoking if there's any chance you're pregnant and get to a Dr
First all get youre facts stright .... I dident know until i was high and felt the baby move like crazy after that moment i stopped smokeing spot completly because my baby is my life and god blessd me with it thank you i just am so thankfull i got ti experience that feeling and there fore my desision for my cild was to stop that very moment
I agree with babyonboard24 your are tripping, they baby is only a few mm long or about an inch from memory at this stage. You are tripping off your rocker.
Then why did you say you tried it again the next day? If you say you stopped when you felt the movement?
I'm sure this person didn't put this on here for attention and really thought they felt their baby on weed or not. However, there is no way in Heck a baby can be felt at 8 weeks. You maybe had some symptoms but the best thing for you to do is take a test and call your doctor and put the weed down until you know what's going on. Good luck to you
Trust me, whatever you felt was gas. Because you were stoned you were probably more concentrated on it, but it's normal to have lots of weird feeling gas during this stage, happens to me all the time. Definitely wasn't movement though
No, you're not feeling the baby move, if there is one...it's impossible.
Umm weed or no weed you can't feel the baby at 8 weeks.... It's too small!
Ummm okay you guys are really no help like seriouly im not repeating myself and no i need attention im just asking if this happend to any one pleas understand it wasent my intention to do it because if i dident acutully know aftet i felt that and no it wasent gas i know what gas feels like and i know it was my baby tht i felt o was right
I don't believe for a second a woman can feel her baby move at 8 weeks.  I have a hard time believing ftm s on here saying they felt their baby move at 12 week's.  I don't care if you did coke, ate a lb of sugar and smoked all the weed in the world.  You would not feel your baby move.
http://www.webmd.com/baby/fetal-movement-feeling-baby-kick

^^^theres your info!
When Will I Feel My Baby Kicking?

You should feel your baby's first movements, called "quickening," between weeks 16 and 25 of your pregnancy. If this is your first pregnancy, you may not feel your baby move until closer to 25 weeks. By the second pregnancy, some women start to feel movements as early as 13 weeks. You're more likely to feel baby move when you're in a quiet position, either sitting or lying down.

^^from a MEDICAL WEBSITE......
im so lost. so ur unsure if ur pregnant bt stil smoked weed, when u felt a"movement" u thought it was a baby n guesd u were 8weeks n 6days. uve spoken to ur doc n he sed ppl can feel movements as early as 7weeks? i think u should realy lay off the weed as its not doin any favours also find a new doc n take a pregnancy test. good luck.
**********THIS THREAD IS CLOSED TO NEW POSTS**********

This thread is now closed to new posts.  The poster's questions have been addressed; it is unlikely to feel any fetal movement at 8 weeks pregnant.  However, if there is any suspicion of pregnancy we encourage the original poster to take a pregnancy test and/or consult her doctor in case of pregnancy.

Again, this thread is closed to new posts.