Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Smoking During Pregnancy?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Smoking During Pregnancy?!

Ive heard from plenty of mothers that they have smoked throughout they're pregnancy and my cousin actually smoked cigarettes and marijuana threw her full pregnancy and the baby came out fine... my friends who have had babies actually have smoked cigarettes during they're pregnancy and the babies came out fine .. whats up with that? i hear that smoking is really bad and shouldnt be done during pregnancy .. what do you think about it?!?! have you smoked during your pregnancy?!?! do you think its ok?!?! i would feel really guilty smoking during my pregnancy but sometimes i feel really stressed that i crave one
3%
 (2) 
Its okay to smoke
88%
 (55) 
No WAY!!
8%
 (5) 
Mmm.. Im not too sure about that
0%
 (0) 
its fine, ive done it
62 Members voted
well, i voted that i wasn't sure only because i did smoke with my son but i cut back to only 3 a day during the last 3 months.........i gave birth to a healthy baby boy weighing in at 5 1/2 lbs. and 19 1/2 inches long........doc. told me he was perfectly healthy and we came home 1 1/2 days later we didn't even have to stay the whole 3 days!!!! i am also smoking with this one but i am trying to quit......i dont recommend smoking during pregnancy but every one is different! my mom had 6 kids and smoked with all of us except for me and i was the one who was born early and had all the breathing problems as a baby! the cravings will go away with time if you just stick with it! best of luck!!
Well obviously it's bad, but some people get lucky and end up having a healthy baby, there are tons of things that can happen to babies when they're mother smokes, a baby can be born completely healthy but smoking give an increase of SIDS, and tonnnnns of other things, it's best if you try to quit, but if you can't, try to limit yourself, it's better for you as well! Good luck.
I voted "no way" only because I'm not a smoker.  However, my husband is ... I was around him most of the time when he would smoke and our son came out a whopping 9lbs 4.8oz ... no lower birth weight there!  Now that Jaiden is out of my tummy tho, hubby has restricted his smoking to outside or in our utility room in the basement on the *really* freezing days.

Hubby's ex-wife smoked cigarettes and marijuana when she was pregnant with their son.  He was born healthy.

I'm not advocating smoking *anything* while pregnant, but I understand that smoking is an addiction and it's not easy to quit.  Hubby has tried multiple times to quit and it's a very difficult thing to do.  I feel that as long as a smoking mother at least attempts to lessen the amount she's smoking, she is at least *trying* to give more protection to her child.  To lessen your daily cigarettes is a feat in itself and I applaud all mothers who have gone thru this for their perseverance.
My cousin's girlfriend smoked cigs and marijuana throughout all 4 of her pregnancies.. it caused problems in 3 out of 4 of her children. 3 have bad asthma and were born extremely unhealthy babies... also 2 out of 4 of her children have learning disabilities.

I definitely am against smoking anything while pregnant. The risks are too high.
It can be serious to a baby's health. Even if they're born healthy it doesn't mean they won't have health concerns later (like asthma, allergies, and risks for cancers).

My mom smoked while pregnant with me and while I was a child. I am a healthy adult but recently found out I have fertility problems. I also had heart problems in middle school and had to wear a heart-rate monitor for a couple of weeks to monitor my heart.

Smoking kills and while I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad because I understand quitting is hard, I commend those who at least TRY to quit and make an effort.
i was a chain smoker (cigarettes) before i got prego w/ my first.  after the initial shock of finding out i was pregnant, i quit cold turkey.  it was soooooo hard and got soooooo sick...  but it was the best thing i've ever done!  i know quiting like that doesn't work for everyone, but it did me...  and i haven't had one since!!!  :)
I have known three women who smoked all the way through a pregnancy. All three had babies that were born with a low birth weight. One ended up being developmently slow and didn't start talking until he was 3 and another had severe digestive/colic issues. I don't know if it was related to the smoking, but hey why chance it.
My mom smoked with my older brother...and he was born healthy and at a good weight, except he was growing 2 extra fingers!! One on each pinky finger! The one was a fully formed finger and the other was just starting. They had to tie them off and now he has two little nubs on his fingers from where they were. I am not  100% sure that smoking caused that, but she never smoked with the rest of us and we came out just fine. Thankfully, my brother had no other ill effects from it, he is brilliant, tall, and handsome! =) (Just has little nubs on his fingers.) So I say smoking is no good! Sometimes things can happen, not always, but they can happen. I mean as long as you are trying to quit, then that's a great thing! I understand though that it's a nasty habit that you can't just stop overnight, but cutting back is better than nothing at all.  
i know smoking is really bad when pregnant but i haveto be honest i have done it with all my kids im not proud of it but im addicted and i do cut down while im pregnant but i havent gave up i know alot of babies are fine when they are born but problems with their health could happen later on thats why i have cut down i was told the less i smoke the healthier my baby will be i have been checked to see how bad my smoking is and my midwife is very pleased with my i have cut down to 3 a day maybe sometimes 4 but everything is fine but i would say if you can get off cigarettes while pregnant do it or if your cant cut down the less you smoke the less affected the baby will be later on.
i'm a smoker, but your question was is it ok to smoke in pregnancy and the answer is of course no way. ideally, you should give up completely whilst pregnant and if you can't manage that cut down as much as possible.
Just because some peoples babies have turned out fine doesn't mean that all babies will turn out fine after being exposed to all of those chemicals.
I too was a smoker when I fell pregnant with my first son, I had been smoking about a pack a day for 6 years. I quit the day I found out. Was it hard as hell? Yes, but I knew I was doing the best thing for my baby. When you think about it, wouldn't you do anything for the health of your baby?
I know I am going to upset a lot of people but I think it is pure selfishness when women say "it is too hard to quit".
My Grandma smoked with all 4 of her kids and ALL of them were under 5 pounds at full term, that doesn't sound "fine" to me
My opinion is that it having a child is a blessing and a big responsibility. When a woman is not willing to give up smoking, then I am in the opinion that she is too selfish and also unfit to have a child. I'm sorry it sounds harsh but I work in the medical field and have seen babies born to mothers who smoked throughout pregnancy. I'm really appalled. My sister-in-law smoked as well during her pregnancy. Her latest child is too small and underdeveloped, he's 26 months old and when someone asks her how old he is, she answers with one year old!

Having a baby is a gift and a big responsibility that we women have. There are women who can't have children who would do anything to be in the position of pregnant women. It is pure selfishness.
i had two boys smokedwith both, yes they were born small 5 and 6 pds but very healthy no problems they are 30-27 with no health problems, would i smoke again if pg sure i would if i was still smoking, but i have quit myself and very happy , now both my boys smoke and am trying to get them to stop. hum i was not a good example. so if you want your children not to smoke and have a very good chance of, cancer lung problems,asthma best to stop so they not follow you .
Like anything else in the world choosing to smoke during pg is a personal choice. I chose not to and never would but more power to those who do. I don't judge it doesn't affect me or my baby. You know the affects that smoking has on a baby.

AP
smoking has been known to cause low borth weights and pre-term labour. yes there are dr's out there who may say its better to smoke than quit b/c you will stress out but i think its the first responsible decision a mother can make. if you cant give up smoking for a healthy baby than in my opinion you are pretty selfish, sorry if i sound harsh....
my mother smoked with me, ( i dont agree with it, however back then it wasnt as researched as it is now) and my dr believes I have asthma b/c of it.
yes there are children born to mothers who smoke who are "healthy" but how can you really ever know forsure? there are sooooooo many things out there that we dont know could they have been caused my a mother who smoked? such as behavioral problems, learning disabilites, ASTHMA> the list could go on.
in my opinion it is our responsiblty as mothers to do whatever we can to ensure our babies are as healthy as possible. you dont drink so why smoke??? if you dont want to quit dont get pregnant.

Pregnancy is a state where one has to be very particular about certain habits, including smoking. You might have your reasons to smoke, but the effects of smoking during pregnancy not only seen on our health but also on your baby to a large extent.

Everybody loves to have a healthy baby. First and foremost thing you should do is that quit smoking if you are planning to have a baby. Do not play around with your and your child’s health.

Dangerous Effects of Smoking during Pregnancy:
You may have a look into the effects of smoking during pregnancy. Nicotine and carbon monoxide are poisonous ingredients of cigarette that can cause a lot of harm inside the body.

Carbon Monoxide and Nicotine
Smoking leads to increase in the levels of carbon monoxide and nicotine in the mother’s bloodstream during pregnancy. Carbon monoxide and nicotine have terrifying effects on the mother’s body, as the blood vessels are constricted and limited, showing an effect on the supply of oxygen and nutrients.

The growth of the baby is hampered as the baby is denied its full share of nutrients and oxygen. The whole situation is like to you are being hungry and being offered an insufficient amount of food with poisonous substances. When you smoke, this is what exactly your baby is going to experience.

Premature Babies
One of the dangerous effects of smoking during pregnancy is that babies are likely to be born premature and is they are born in correct time the baby may be underweight and small. Such babies need special care under medical supervision, which extends their stay in hospital.

Other Dangerous Effects of Smoking during Pregnancy
Smoking during pregnancy leads to denial proper oxygen supply to baby, which in turn may lead to miscarriages or fetal brain damage. According to certain studies smoking during pregnancy may even lead to Sudden infant death syndrome.

Another effect of smoking during pregnancy is found on the blood pressure of the developing baby. This adversely affects its development and the child’s learning ability, like attention deficit disorder retarded mental growth. When young the child may also develop respiratory problems like asthma.

Effects of Smoking after Pregnancy
Related links & Resources
Smoking Addiction
Dangers of Smoking
Diseases Caused by Smoking
Effect of Smoking during Pregnancy
Effects of Smoking - Nicotine
Effect of Smoking on Facial Charm
Effect of Smoking On Your Teeth
Effect of Smoking on Stress
Once your baby is born, still there is need to protect the child from smoking. Smoking leads to reduction in milk supply, and can hinder breastfeeding. Moreover, the baby gets a fair dose of nicotine through breast milk.

This can cause diseases in the form of nausea, colic, diarrhea etc. Second hand smoke is not good for the baby, since it affects the lungs through the nicotine it inhales. You would not like your baby to develop breathing disorders.

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
Experts found babies whose mothers smoked during pregnancy were born with smaller airways - making them more vulnerable to breathing problems after birth. These breathing problems can put your baby at increased risk for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).

Smoking has been linked to various health problems in babies, including prematurity and low birth weight. Mothers who smoke are at increased risk of having a stillbirth, miscarriage or premature infant. Smoking while pregnant will lower the amount of oxygen available to you and your growing baby and increase your baby's heart rate.

These health factors also contribute to raising the SIDS risk for your infant, and in your child’s decreased ability to breathe correctly or take in enough oxygen for a restful, restorative sleep at night.

Babies born to mothers who smoke are significantly lighter and shorter than those born to non smokers. Children who are exposed to tobacco smoke before birth or in the home are far more likely to suffer from respiratory illnesses and infections, which can also contribute to a decrease in quality of nighttime sleep for your baby.

The more cigarettes you or your baby’s caregiver smoke per day, the greater your baby's chances of developing these and other health problems. Studies show that a baby's risk of SIDS rises with each additional smoker in the household, with the number of cigarettes smoked a day, and with the length of exposure to cigarette smoke.

So give your baby and yourself the best chance at a restful night’s sleep and keep your home and your baby’s sleeping environment smoke-free. Your baby will thank you and you’ll sleep better knowing your baby’s risk for SIDS is greatly diminished and that your baby is breathing clean air with each breath he takes at night.

I was a huge smoker before pregnancy. I would smoke about a pack a day. When I thought I could be pregnant, I went down to a pack a week. Once I saw the BFP, I quit cold turkey. It is hard and sometimes I still crave it, but this little one deserves the best life she could ever hope for and thats what I plan to give her. She doesn't need to be around all those fumes if it is not necessary. I don't plan on picking smoking back up after she is born either. I, personally, feel that you should not smoke during pregnancy, but yes, I have a few friends whose parents smoked while pregnant and they came out fine but it is just something that I'd rather not risk.
Besides the low birth weight and all of the other stuff that you hear every day, here is what you dont hear every day.  this is where the parents that say "I did it and my baby was fine" cant really say that.  When you smoke, the chemicals cause mutations in the genes (mutated cells = cancer).  when genes mutate, it changes so much.  We cant see most of what happens.  It changes things that will happen to them 50 years down the road.  Mutated genes can cause things as small as your looks (to some of us that is not a small thing)  or as big as your bodys suceptability to cancer later in life.  So just because a baby came out with no abnormalities at birth doesnt mean that the smoking will not harm it in other ways.  Now I will say the people who put their heads in their shirts and cover with a jacket to walk past a lit cigarette...probably not so necessary, but that is just my opinion.
I voted no way. Even though some babies may come out fine, problems can easily develop later on in their lives such as asthma etc.  
I  voted no way. I don't smoke, and don't intend to start, but there are just way too many complications that could arise from smoking. There are plenty of women that will tell you that they did and things were fine, but I do not want to be the one parent whose child wasn't alright.

I would say quit, or reduce the amount you smoke if you are pregnant.
Thanxx everyone for your opinions, i think about this everyday and i dont think that i have the guts to pick up a cigarette and smoke it! i would feel too guilty for my baby and knowing that im the one that makes decisions for my baby and i wouldnt want to make the wrong ones, yes i do crave one but i can hold out at least until the baby is born!.
If you quit during your entire pregnancy there is no reason to start back up, actually, after being a non-smoker for so long you may actually be repulsed by them, I am now.
I am also a smoker.but as soon as i found out i was pregnant i just stopped for 9 months.i am pregnant again and i am doing the same thing ,i will never put my unborn child at risk.
I was a smoker and quit b/c pregnant. Only I have taken up a nice little caffeine habit instead and to my amazement, I just read a study that says that caffeine IS WORSE than smoking because the baby actually begins to CRAVE the CAFFEINE - crazy HUH!?! nice, oh well, Im trying to do whats best, its not always easy. Good luck to you!
I was a smoker (1 pak every other day) and stopped once I found out I was preggo. I still crave it like you wouldn't believe. My BF smokes and occasionaly I pick up one of his cigs to just take a pull and I just feel so guilty I put it down. I also don't drink caffeniated drinks anymore. My BF's sister has two kids (perfectly healthy) and she smoked a pack a day, drank espresso and actually craved coffee grounds. This had no affect on her kids. I personally don't ever want to take that chance. Everyone is different though.
It looks like plenty of expecting parents still smoke during pregnancy (example:  http://tinyurl.com/dlgzb7), but I think it's crazy.  A good friend of mine's mum smoked during pregnancy for all 4 of his siblings.  They were all born prematurely and now he is the tallest one at under 5'5", at 24 years old.  I'm convinced it's from his mother smoking..
I'm pregnant and definitely don't smoke never have in my life.  But when my mom was pregnant with me, she smoked like a sailor.  When i was born i only weighed 5 pounds and had hearing problems.  I still have to have tubes in my ears to be able to hear.  My little sister on the other hand, when mom was pregnant with her, she didn't' smoke.  And My sister was born 9 pounds and is perfectly healthy.   I blame the cigarette smoking.
my mom smoked with all of us, and it does have an effect all of us are fine, but every single one of us has a learning dissability. we were lucky to only have that but I think its soo selfish of a mother to smoke during pregnancy!!!!!
I told my mom that she is not allowed to babysit my children if she plans on smoking around them. Its not like Children can get up and walk away.
I read some of the comments and JoyRenee's comment I agree with completely - the babies of smokers may seem fine when they are born but later in life they may well be more susceptible to health problem, especially respiratory problems and exzema (eczema).
Smoking is a definate No in pregnancy.
I think it is a little bit ingnorant to say that even though some women smoke during pregnancy "the baby came out fine"

What may appear to be a healthy baby at the early stages may be deceptive, the child could develop cancer at a young age or could get asthma or any other health problems down the track as a result of selfish actions of a mother smoking. I think it should be a crime to smoke during pregnancy, it is abusing the health of your unborn child.
I don't agree with smoking during pregnancy....but with that being said, I've never smoked and don't know what it is to be addicted. But, really, smoking isn't good for ANYONE, let alone a developing fetus.
long thread and wish I could of voted!!!! I know someoen who lost two children to sids from smoking during pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was able to have a third chance and stopped 1 yr before trying to concieve (conceive). They moved to a new house ( third hand smoke can do the same as new studies ahve found out, which is a home or car or clothes were the bbay is not around smoke but a smoke environment) and that baby was fine. Just becasue some babies ar fine why risk it! It casue many other things like allergies, cancer in children, loww immune health, they have lower brain cells from the lack of oxygen, sids, ow borth rate and failure to thrive sometimes after they get out. Why would anyone take that risk? THat babies life is in the mother havnds and you are not giving your vchild the best you can by smoking!!! Having the baby around smoke or in a smoke environment! My first son was around his paternal grandmaother twice and got ear infections both times, then I made her get a shower and wear clean clothes and her husband broght her in his none smoke truck fi she wanted to see him. He never got sick again!!!!! She was happy to do what was best for him!
i smoked through both my pregnancy and my first child came out fine he was a great weight 8 pound 7 and i was smoking a pack a day, i am yet to give birth with my second child... i feel so guilty for smoking whislt pregnant but its an addiction i tried to give up with both the kids and found it so hard, near impossible! I read some where online too when i was pregnant with my first son, that sometimes giving up smoking can harm the baby more then actually smoking due to the stress factor... didnt no whether to believe it or not... i think smoking through a pregnancy is a personal choice aswell.
I see that this is an old post and I always try not to come out rude or insulting, but I've got to be blunt. I think smoking while pregnant is AT BEST immature, and at worst, selfish. You can cut back if nothing else.

THE ONLY REASON I can speak about this (I'm not a smoker) is because before I was pregnant with my daughter, I took very heavy pain meds and anxiety meds for severe, debhilitating headaches that I've had all my life. I was taking lortab 10 4-6x a day some days, and xanax .25 up to three times a day because the pain was so excruciating. When we decided to TTC, I quit the lortab cold turkey, and weaned off of the xanax in 3 weeks. If you think quitting smoking is hard, try that. I had been taking both for about two years. I don't take anything now except occasionally if the pain is blinding my OB calls in Tylenol #3 for me, and I just live with the pain, even when I'm curled up in bed with my vision flashing for two days, because my daughter was worth it, and so is every future child I will have.

Yes it was hard, OMG, I felt like I was dying every minute of the day until it was out of my system, but I would never EVER have continued it with a baby in my belly, even though lortab is considered safe in small doses during pregnancy. Smoking is NOT safe even in small doses during pregnancy, and even if a baby comes out healthy it's almost like russian roulette.

If you are pregnant and smoking, don't hate yourself or beat yourself up with guilt. Just cut back one or two a week. Just slowly back off until you're down to the smallest amount if you can't quit. It's not safe or smart to smoke while pregnant, but if you can't live without one or two cigarettes a day, then that's that and it's a chance you'll have to take.

I know there are a lot of women here who smoked while pregnant who will attack me for saying this, but I truly feel like you can at LEAST cut back for your baby's sake. Just like people with caffeine addictions who cut back while pregnant, it's just something you DO for your baby. You don't have to quit if you don't feel like you can, but you do have to TRY to cut back. there's no excuse to not try, even if you don't succeed. You'll always feel better saying "I tried but couldn't do it" rather than " I just didn't try, it wasn't worth the effort".

I am sorry if I hurt any feelings, but this is a tough subject for me. My husband's cousin smoked a lot through both of her pregnancies and she went into labor early with both, both babies were born with low birth weights and weak breathing, and while they're smart children, the youngest is having a hard time catching up on speech and they both have asthma. why would you take that risk?!

I used to smoke about 25 cigarettes per day before pregnancy.

I stopped 2 weeks before getting pregnant.

However, when I got the confirmation that I was pregnant and due to other stress factors in my professional life, I started smoking again about 4 cigarettes per day for 20 days. Then, I stopped again for two weeks and then re-plunged again (4 cigs/day for 10 days). All in all, I smoked an average of 4 cigs per day for 4 weeks within the first 11 weeks of pregnancy

I am fully aware of that I should not smoke in pregnancy and now really regret having re-plunged. I am also extremely worried that I may have harmed my babies (I am expecting twins). I keep churning in my mind that I may have very badly damaged the foetuses' brain and it makes me very depressed.

Could someone give me one's opinion?

Many thanks

Emilie
Smoking is bad period!  Not just for the baby but for you too.  I would say NO WAY!  Yes, there are women that have had healthy babies while still smoking and drinking, but why would you want to take that chance with your baby?  God forbid something happens to your baby and you'll probably feel guilty.  If your cravings for a cigarette are that bad, talk to your doctor.  He should be able to help you through it.
God bless you and your baby!
I agree with SuzyOz... the baby may come out with ten fingers and ten toes but the health problems  could arise later in it's life. (cancer, asthma, etc).  My mom smoked with my older brother and he came out very weak and small.
I voted "no way" because I would definitely not smoke anything while I was pregnant!! I'm not a smoker... used to be a social smoker but gave it up when I was pregnant with my first child. Never smoked again, thank goodness!
Smoking is bad for you, why would it be good for a baby!?!? dont kid yourself please, there is no way to justify smoking while pregnant or around children.
You are right about saying that a baby can turn out good but what if not???
If i would be you, i would not smoke at all, smoking pot is ok but again, not too much, 2 times a week is good. I do myself and am trying for a baby also, good luck young lady.
my mom smoked before she was pregnant with me, stopped while pregnant and started again after. even the second hand smoke AFTER i was born gave me asthma and irritated my heart condition. something that SHOULDN'T be as bad as it is was mad worse from her smoking around me.

now as far as smoking during pregnancy...my aunt smoked during 3 or her 4 pregnancies and the 3 she smoke with were  born prematurely, underweight and have SERIOUS asthma. it's so bad they can't go anywhere without their inhalers.

why even risk hurting your baby just to ease a craving? if it's THAT bad...talk to your ob about something to help with it.
Are you willing to take the chance? That is the real question. I have alot of friends that smoked while pregnant and lets say that 5 of the 7 young ones have asthma, severe allergies and respitory issues due to these things. Sometimes these symptoms do not display right away and it is certainly not a chance I am willing to take. To each thier own, it is a chance you are obviously willing to take.
I didn't get to vote but I would say NO WAY!!!
Uggg. i was so disappointed in myself. I wanted to quit when i got pregnaunt (pregnant), I thought i would be able to do it, but all i was able to do was cut out how much I smoked. I was constantly stressed. I am not proud that I smoked during my pregnancy but I did.

My daughter came out just fine though, 5;bs 13 oz and 3 weeks early cause I was leaking fluid ( like a car lol) she has been a happy healthy little one for 18 months now.

Now we only smoke outside. I wish i had the willpower to stop on my own,but i just got chantix and gonna give that a try to see if that helps.

I think if your going to get pregnant then you need to have the willpower to stop smoking for 9 mos. Yeah, some people might get lucky and deliver a healthy baby after smoking throughout the pregnancy, but your taking a HUGE risk if you do. You know how many times I'd like to have a drink or take my meds to calm my nerves....but no, I know the risks & im not willing to harm my baby in any way, I want my baby to have the best possible future and a healthy life and so I need to do what's right and hold off on what I want and do whats best for my baby. Smoking is NO WAY okay during pregnancy.
Everyone know it is best to not smoke while pregnant and for those that were able to quit during pregnancy......Congrats. What some ppl have to remember is it comes easier to some than others. I have been struggling to quit smoking for the past 4 years. It IS an addiction!! And for those of you that say that if you smoke while pregnant then you dont deserve to be a mother and your selfish and immature etc, etc I think you need to grow up. I know many women that smoked durng pregnancy and are some of the best mothers out there. I smoked with my pregnancies and I would do anything for my kids and try to be the best mother I can. I tried to quit and I COULD NOT. I cut down as much as I could but I got severly ill while trying to quit duing a pregnancy and ended up in the hospital with stroke level high blood pressure that could have killed me and my baby. So dont be so quick to judge people especially those of you that have never smoked a day in your life. This is a support forum not a place for you to judge people and tell them they are not fit to be a mother. I put my kids first in everything I do......Just cuz I could not quit while pregnant does not make me or anyone else a bad mother.
Well said,you took the words right out of my mouth.
I hate to say it,but I to am a smoker and have smoked for twenty years + yes ive tried to give up,and have tried everything from patches,to pills to hypnotherapy,and nothing worked.Im not saying its ok to smoke by any means.
I obviously know the risks,and that can cause low birth weight,prem babies etc etc.
I have a 16 year old son,by no means low birth weight,was 2 weeks late.and a very intelligent young man,no effects on him now.im currently due to give birth next week,and all ready my baby is a good size,with no issues.
its easy for someone to say stop smoking,but its not easy to do,no one should critize anyone for smoking.and most certainly dont make us bad mums.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers