Pregnancy 18-24 Community
So much nervous energy...2WW

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

So much nervous energy...2WW

Whether or not any of you respond is okay...I just need to vent b/c the waiting is killing me!!! Yesterday when doing a cervix check throughout the day (i'm a junkie!) there was increasing reddish colored cm. today...totally dry but had brown blood when I checked...same after putting in a tampon (thought I started early). Then..this afternoon as of 2 pm, it totally stopped and I still dont' have cramps. Here's what I'm feeling that seems possible to be bfp signs.

Bbs are tender at the very top...near collar bone. feel bruised as if been punched. not normally sore there
Brown cm/blood on CD 24...not common
Tightening/pulling sensation instead of cramps
Odd feeling behind belly button..almost as if I'm sucking my stomach in too hard for too long! it's just a weird feeling
Tired (but not really more so than usual)
Less Pmsy..usually am killing dh by now :)
Mulitple episodes of feeling low blood sugar (i'm hypoglycemic)

Anyone think that maybe the brown spotting/blood was implantation bleeding? My last cycle was 5/30 and usually have a 29 day cycle but it could be later.....
just looking for "venting" buddies :)
Those sure are some promising signs.  Since you have such a short cycle, you are officially 5 days from expecting AF.  Any chance you will test this early and then repeat next week, if a BFN?
hey, sounds good to me! im three days late....havent tested yet. i'm still kinda freaking out. but im also having the weird belly button feeling your describing. sore nipples, tired and morning sickness but none of those except for the belly button thing are out of the ordinary around af time for me. i am out of my mind with nervousness but not for the same reasons as you. i just got a new job and i'll be moving to a new house in august and its really just not a good time for a baby right now. So, im mostly avoiding testing....but you asked for a venting buddy and i have plenty to vent about because i mostly think this is ironic. a couple months ago i wanted a pregnancy and then didnt get it then i cleared my head and decided to wait a couple years and then outta nowhere im late again. so it would happen to me to get preggo right now. ugh! well how are you doing? i remember talking to  you when i first joined medhelp : )
af came at 1 am this morning with full blown painful cramping. Dammit!!! I was so hopeful! Thanks for your responses ladies....I just hope that my PCOS and possible endometreosis won't keep me from conceiving. We missed my O date apparently so now I STILL don't know if I can get pregnant..... ugh!!
Good luck to you sunkissed19!!
Hey...just read your post...it's ironic isn't it?? Deep down I'm ready but in my head I keep thinking, "ooo, but I have this and this and this to do first!" So in the end...it's better that I'm not but my body says NOW!! I too think it's really odd to have that belly button pain...even right now i feel it so i don't know if it's related to period or not...maybe it's endometreosis pains... you'll have to let me know. That was one of the biggest reasons I was somewhat expecting AF to not show.
Congrats on the new job! I'm also looking for a new job so can't help but be a little grateful that I'm not pregnant yet but again, I feel the urge as so many women do, to conceive a lil bean! :(
I can at least handle waiting until I finish my Master's in Sept..then if I have morning sickness i can go to work and come home and do nothing which beats having school work!!

KEep us posted and good luck!!!
hi we talked the other day. i see you got af. i am still waiting for mine. i feel like it is coming but i hope its not. my husband feels like it is his fault we are not pregnant yet. i wanted to suggest to you to get an ovulation kit. you pee on a stick and it tells you when to have sex to get pregnant. if you have endometriosis your doctor should be able to answer any questions that you have about getting pregnant. good luck to you!
Hi! Thanks for your comment and yeah, I remember speaking with you. I hope your no-show flow (hahaha) means you're pregnant!!! DH isn't ready yet to be determined about ttc but he is finally ready to stop pulling out so the OPK would just be a waste of money and/or manipulative at this point. Not that I haven't thought about it! ahahahah.....
1 year ago I blurted out that I thought I'd get pregnant in July (which I thought meant last year!) so i'm still waiting to see if that was an intuitive moment. :)
DH I think is seeing how excited/hopeful he was that I was preggo...he won't admit it but I think he's disappointed that AF came. Via text I told him I started this morning and he texted back "that's what you think..i hear this happens sometimes." I think he doesn't want to admit to himself that I'm not. Its sad to me how men blame themselves for a lack of pregnancy when it's so clearly a variety of factors!! They're manliness just tells them that they are responsible, I guess....

I'm still keepign my fingers crossed for you guys!!
Im sorry you atarted AF today! I will keep my fingers crossed for next month!
i started af today too. probably for the best. few close one.....its really light so far tho. but i do have cramping so id say its safe to say its here.
Linzola1: Thanks...i realized yesterday that Im actually sad...i've been trying to tell myself I was happy waiting and even though it may be best to wait, I'm definitely ready for my child!! If nothing else...at least I know that now.

Sunkissed19: I'm sorry! Maybe next month will be our month..you're trying, right??