Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Spotting around 9-11 dpo for two days..gone..neg test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Hi I have dissapeared for a while as ttc took it's toll on me... But this month we didn't try at all.....and I'm a little unsure when I ovulated, but I usually spot for a few days before my period. I spotted very light pink Thursday evening, and Friday it went to a light beige color. It hasn't come back back and it's been two days, usually i spot brown then it gets heavier and my af comes. So I took a test this afternoon but was negative. I am around 11-14 dpo and wondering if there's any hope. My boobs hurt and I'm having cramps for about 20mins once day. I don't want to get my hopes up again, but I can't help wishing
In early pregnancy you NEVER want to test in the afternoon, and if you do you need to hold your urine for at least 4 hours with very little fluid intake. It's best to use first morning urine regardless. Retest, make sure to use it when you wake up. If it's still negative, wait till you're late and retest.
Thank you :-D I'm too scared to test again.... But it's been two full days of nothing, even after bd no spotting whatsoever. I just dnt know what else it could be
I know, but it's the only way you'll find out anything. Guessing only gets you so far, and at the end of the day amounts to very little.

A lot of things can cause mid-cycle bleeding, it's just that often the first (and usually only) one mentioned is pregnancy.
I tested this morning with fmu and was negative :-( I'm using the wondfo ones.... Are they bad tests.? I've never had such light spotting that just dissapeared. I have had mid cycle bleeding before but was much heavier and it was nothin like that. But it says I'm day 14 in luteal phase. My luteal phase is usually no more then 11-12 days and I still spot before that. Is it possible I'm getting false negatives. My left boob hurt last night so bad, and felt like my heart was hurting too, is that heartburn? Or is there something wrong with me?
I can't say I've ever heard of them but I  just looked em up and they look like those cheap online tests. (I personally hate those, even though some women swear by them) I would say buy something more sensitive and try retesting with FMU with that.

I've not really had heartburn (I get acid reflux, so I feel it in my throat) but on the few times I have it just feels like REALLY bad chest pain. No matter the flow it is still deemed as mid-cycle bleeding/spotting--as it's bleeding in the middle of your cycle that's not a period.
I am spotting super light again. So weird. It's been two months since fertility Mede, so I'm going to assume it's hormones jumping all over the place. I'll keep you updated.
Well I started a light flow today. But in glad the spotting this month was light and not bothersome :-)
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers