Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Spotting for 3 days..still no period..HELP!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

My last period was June 17th. My cycle is usually around 37 days and i bleed 4-5 days and im typically heavey. I was expecting my period btween the 23-26th but instead i started spotting on the 20th. I thought that this was the begining of my period, but my regular flow never came. Instead for 3 days i only have pink/brown/dark red discharge when i wiped, nothing on the pads and typically nothing in the bowl, except one day where there was one or two small drops in the bowl that only came out when i went to the br. I have no cramps at all and the spotting is gone already and no sign of my actual period. My husband and I had unprotected sex (he pulled out) on july 4, 9,10, 14,and 18. I also have notice that I've been experiencing some dizziness and lightheadedness occasionally throughout the day and also a little queezy in the stomach. I know this could be my mind play games on me, but Ive never spotted that long and had my period never come. Was the spotting my actual period for this moth and it was jsut drastically lighter? I typically go through several jumbo pads and tampons through the day during my usual flow, but for this spotting i didnt need any tampons and only need one pad to last me the whole 3 days(i changed it at night anyway just so it was no gross to have the same pad for 3 days) but after all that time all that was left was one or two drops/spots of brown/dark red. Could this spotting mean theres something wrong? or could i be pregnant? Any thoughts or comments would really help..I don't wanna take a hpt just yet..thanks!
why don't you take a test to see if your pg.. Thats the only way to know.. And maybe see your gp and tell them wats goin on xx  
Anytime you have unprotected sex, pregnancy is a possibility.  Test 2 weeks after the event.