Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Spotting instead of period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Spotting instead of period

Hello, i am a 21 year old and i been having periods about every 15 days for the past 6 months i got off birth control 8 months ago. me and my husband are trying to start a family. My last 2 period were on oct 20th and on nov 6th then i got spotting (not a period) on nov 21for 5 days was more brownish spotting. what does this mean? would i have a period on my 28 day of my cycle? or around the 15 day of my last period? should i be concerned if i dont start?
Thank you so much
did you take a pregnancy test if you start every 15 days then you could be pregnant and the brown blood could've been implantation bleeding. i would suggest taking a test. 15 days from the 06 of nov. is the 21. goodluck girl.
no i have not taken one, i thought having one every 15 days was normal for me since thats what it has been the last 6 months. when i spotted it was brown most of the time and some regular color bleeding just when i wipe. Thank you
girl i would take a test sounds like implantation bleeding which can be in the colro of brown(old blood) or light pink i would take a test in the mornin g and see wwhat the results are if neg. wait a week and retest goodluck sweetie keep me posted.
thank you!!! i will  keep you posted
I am in the same boat!!  I've been off BCP since Aug.  I got a normal period in Sept and Oct but in Nov I only got spotting then about 2 weeks later, I got slightly heavier brown spotting but not really a period (I don't think).  However, my DH and I have only started TTC 1 week ago (after my 2nd spotting finished).  So it's prob not pregn for me.  But for you..perhaps!  Baby dust for you!  
well i did just find out i am pregnant it took a while to find out!!! thank you for all the help
Hey. I think im sorda in ur same shoes. Well for about 3-4 days i was having brown sticky discharge and then one day i wipped n there was pinkish-to light redish on the toilet paper. And now im having lots of white discharge. I took too preg.test both came back negitive. Ive been having really light cramps every now n then right above my crotch area. do u think i still can be pregnant?
Im 15. Yes, young. I never had unprotected sex. But yes i have been having sex. Last month march was my last time having sex. I was supposed to recieve my period soon after but instead, got light brown discharge... not something i was looking forward to seeing. Now were in april, Im not supposed to be seeing my period yet. But i've been seeing the same light brown discharge for a week now.. maybe a little longer. This is strange, ive always had a regular period and now this.? Yes ive been a little stressed, yes i've lost weight but this? I really dont think im pregnant but any response from you guys would be helpful so PLEASE HELP ME!
I was due on my period and on the day I usually come on, I wiped and it was a little pink I thought it was normal because thts what usually happens but after a day or 2 I usually bleed really really heavy but no its pink very light and sometimes brown,  am swxually active I heard about implantation bleeding but doesn't tht last only a day or 2? This is the 3rd day for me now ??? X