Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Spotting plus bkeeding after sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Spotting plus bkeeding after sex

My last period was 12/15/12. I was supposed to get my next period on Saturday. On Friday I had spotting, so I thought I was just a day early.. Saturday I wake up. Nothing. Later that evening I had spotting again. Sunday I wake up.... nothing. Then I had sex on Sunday night/Monday morning ish, and afterwards went to the bathroom there was spotting.. then i wake up and it's gone. I had no bleeding any day after that, just lots of clear mucous like discharge. Then last night I had sex, went to the bathroom, and again there was blood. This time it was more than spotting, it was a light pinkish light reddish color. I thought for sure my period was starting this time. I wake up this morning.. nothing but dried up brown blood. I wiped once, and it was all gone. Now I'm so confused.. does this sound like the first bleeding was implantation bleeding, and then the other was spotting from sex from being pregnant?

I left something out. My boyfriend found out his ex was cheating on him, and she says she probably has gonorrhea and/or chlamydia. We had sex a bunch of times before she informed him of this.... I read online that both those STDs can cause bleeding after sex. So do you think it was implantation bleeding and then the last two times were from having an STD? I'm getting checked this weekend.. I'm pretty positive she gave it to him and I have it too though... because I had a yellow discharge at some point and have been pretty itchy down there. Sorry if TMI.tmi

I'm taking a pregnancy test on Saturday, but what do you all think? Have any of you had bleeding after sex during pregnancy or from an STD? What was the bleeding like?

I've had cramping feelings, and feelings like my uterus is stretching/preparing, sore/tender breasts.heavy breasts, extreme hunger, nausea, etc. I'm kinda thinking it's all in my head, but at the same time this "period" just isn't normal, and my last 2 have been right on the dot and pretty heavy. My cycle is usually 23 days or 24 days and I use a calendar app/tracker on my phone.
sorry for the typo in the title :/
go see your doctor or take a test....we can't tell you if you are pregnant or not.
I had spotting and cramping around the time my period was due though so I took 6 tests and they all came up positive.