Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Strange discharge (TMI)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Strange discharge (TMI)

I am a little embarrassed writing about my discharge, but I've seriously never ever had this type of discharge before.  I'm supposed to ovulate soon and as far as I know I haven't as of yet.  But, yesterday I noticed out of the blue that I have a discharge with white clumps in it.  I'm pretty susceptible to yeast infections and I've never had this discharge before,  even during the yeast infections, nor do I have pain, itching, irritation or smell.  The discharge felt thick and now it seems like it's thinned out but with a little ewcm but still with the clumps.  Any ideas of what the heck is going on?  Is it possible that I ovulated early and this is a sign of pregnancy?  Again, I do not have any other symptoms and I am not uncomfortable, it's just weird.  Any help or suggestions would be fantastic!  Thank you!
Tags: Discharge, TMI
It is your body's way of keeping your vagina healthy and clean. Its usually thicker during ovulation. All it is, is your vagina getting rid of dead cells.