Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Suprise Babies.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Suprise Babies.

Have any of u ever not knew u wer pregnant until last min? Or have any of u found out really late into ur pregnancy? U read about things like this all the time, how people didnt no wat was wrong with them then a baby pops out. My friends sister didnt no until her waters broke then 2days later she had a wee boy. I jst dnt understand how u cant feel ur baby move. Im 32wks and feel mine move about all the time. Its crazy.
I don't know if I believe them! Haha idk only because my stomach like moves around when my baby kicks and it like an alien is going to push through but maybe some babies just don't really move or it's mistaken for ga or something idk
With my 5 yr old I didnt know until I was about 4 months. The only sign I had was the lack of a period but I was under A LOT of stress so I thought it was that. My Mom made me get a hpt just to be sure and I didnt even get a chance to set it down and wait... the double lines lit up like a christmas tree. But I still didnt believe it. I saw my Dr like a week later and blood test confirmed it but my hcg levels showed I was only 4-6 wks. I STILL was in denial so she pulled some strings and got me a us that same day - they were gonna do an internal one but there was his big head in the way lol. I was "Omg what is that?!" and the tech - just as shocked - was like "That would be a head!" So she switched to topical us and got measurements AND a gender scan all at once. It was very overwhelming! And then all sorts if symptoms hit at once: morning sickness, food cravings, etc. And within 2 wks I finally LOOKED pregnant.
Like that show, "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" It's hard to believe that!!! I feel kicks and movements, have a bump and all that, It's hard to believe that people really can't tell that they are until a baby pops out!!! It happens though, obviously. Lol.
Its just so strange wen people didnt no. I think the girl i no was in denial bcos her sister told me she looked like she had a wee pregnant belly. I find it hard to bleve aswell, but then if she new surely she wld hav bn sorta organised. cos we all had to rush out and buy EVERYTHING she had nothing.
My mum didn't know she was pregnant with me until just over 5 months. She had been on contraceptive up until then, and had been having periods as normal. She only found out because she doubled over in pain and was rushed to hospital. Had a scan and saw me waving at her! She was told I'd have learning disabilities and could have a deformity, I'm completely normal. Lol, to a level. No one is normal. It can happen i suppose. X
I am one of those babies. My mom had no morning sickness, a normal period and only gained 10 lbs thats not abnormal in a 9 month time period. She was working and a full time college student so she felt movement but always thought it was gas or a stomach ache. Halloween night she went to dinner with her bestfriend but left early due to suvire stomach pains (contractions) she went home alone to lay down. On a trip to the bathroom she thought she couldnt make it and peed on herself (waterbroke) she layed dowm and had an urge.to push. She told herself ill clean the mess up later if I can just push this out. (lol groos) she pushed my head came out, pushed again my shoulders and body. I was not crying or moving. Talk about total shock she gave birth alone and thought she killed her baby she didnt have a clue about. She blew air in my face and I began to cry.. She called my aunt and the ambulance and I am here today...i was her only trick or treater that night :)
Wow jchycaymom that's well cool I bet she was well overwhelmed,  bet it's well good to have a unknown baby :) hehe certainly was a good trick or treat,  lol bet she was over the moon :)))
i love ur story JChyCayMom but i thinks it happens
Thanks ladies..i dont get to tell that story very often this was the perfect place. :)
Thats amazin! I couldnt imagine how u wld feel if tht happend to you. Thinkin u pee'd urself then need a poo and poo out a baby lol. Its crazy. Supose wld b gd not havin all th mornin sickness and back ache tht comes with pregnancy lol.
I've never gone passed 7 weeks and not knew lol. I had a feeling something was up everytime. With this one I tested positive just 10 days after I ovulated. Some women are just not as in tune with their bodies as others. And some get busy, work, school, stress can all play factors. Being now 5 months pregnant I don't understand how they couldn't know something was growing lol but as long as they had healty happy babies every one is a miracle...and a suprise lol.