Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Unnoticeable Pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Unnoticeable Pregnancy

Has anyone ever been pregnant and not noticed but felt sort of pregnant, I don't know I had sex about a month ago and first it was without condom then like in the middle of it he ended up putting it on, then I got my period like a week after that, but in my first pregnancy I also got my period during the first month I suppose, basically after having sex, so I don't know if people get pregnant often with pre-***, but if so, I think there are chances I could be, then again still not sure. Sorry if this explanation is a little graphic, I just want to be precise, by the way please do not suggest a pregnancy test. Thank you, just want to hear 'similar stories?  
With my first pregnancy I was in the pill and had a completely normal period the first month and light bleeding the next two months. I never even suspected I was pregnant. I went to have a very minor surgery and that's how I found out I was.
With my second I didnt know I was pregnant until my mom told me to take a hpt before I went to see a therapist about my stress possibly causing my period to miss. I never had ANY symptoms other than a skipped period. Test was positive and so I went to my OBGYN instead. Blood work came back that I was a month along. I was in denial so she pulled some strings and got me an ultrasound the same day. The tech started with an internal scan but found a huge head lol. So going external I found out I was 4 months. Then ALL the symptoms came at once like a week later lol
That is what happened with my first pregnancy, a normal period on the first month, but I found out by taking hpt because my mom told me to and that was days after my wedding lol right now I'm waiting to see if I get my period this month.
lol That is one of the most interesting stories I've ever come across. I feel I am but I don't know yet, I'm just going to have to wait it out, because I am developing a pregnant like belly, but it might just be from me eating a lot lately.
I was on cerazette pill that stops ur periods then went onto the deppo injection. When i went for my second injection 3 months later i asked the nurse if it was normal for my nipples to go huge, she said no and did a pee sample test just in case. Turns out i was not only pregnant but nearly 19 weeks pregnant!!! That was a shock lol
lol! Omg that's amazing, I got my period last month again but haven't gotten it so far this month, I don't know if it is normal for people to have their periods at least once or twice during pregnancy, I have yet to take a test, I'm thinking about doing it soon. I am was so skinny when I "conceived if I conceived" that it wouldn't be noticeable at this point yet.