Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Up all night....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Up all night....

At 34+3 I have had the worst  insomnia. Up ALL night and then only sleeping for maybe three hours. I make light of it saying my son is preparing me for when he is born. I try everything I can to nap or rest and nothing working. I used to have a hard time getting comfortable now its getting to actually fall asleep.
Same here. It's 4:40 here and I'm still awake lol
I know the feeling I can't sleep as well.. but I have complications sleeping in my house by my self.... my family left me for the weekend!!! :/  I"m extra paranoid when they are gone!!! big house one person!!! :( scary!!
That's how I've been!! Only get a few hours then I wake up and can't fall back asleep! It *****, but you're right..it is preparing us to be up a lot at night with the little one haha
Omg me too I hate it. Or if I get lucky and fall asleep its never longer than 2 hours! Lol ughh I would think we should be sleeping as much as possible.!
I usually try keeping myself busy until really late before I even attempt to lay down and sleep. Last night I stayed up until 3 making chocolates as my take home gift for my baby shower. Tonight my closest friend is sleeping over so we'll be up super late chatting and getting last minute stuff ready the party tomorrow. I also do my best cleaning at night when hubby is in bed and can't mess it up : p but lately it's been harder to fall asleep because my legs are so weird. Have you tried falling asleep on the couch first before you go to bed? That usually does the trick I put something boring on tv and fall asleep to it then when I wake up to go pee I go to bed.
that was me all nigh long last nigh i saw the nigh turn into day .. the first time i couldnt sleep , my legs cramped so bad , heartburn and my baby was moving and turning and each movement was so painfull !! what a nigh
im 34 weeks today
I used to be an insomniac but pregnancy actually helps me sleep more than I used to. I'll be up maybe 3 nights out of the week now instead of every night
I spent most of the night rolling around trying to cool off and get comfy slept from 3am-7 luckily baby slept in today. Its rough. There teas you can drink before bed that's supposed to help you sleep. Ask Dr about unisom some say their drs okay it. I don't take meds unless I'm dying even when I'm not prego though. What else works for other ladies?