Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Upset Stomach

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Upset Stomach

Ill be 28 weeks on Saturday, and never really got sick in my first 2 trimesters. For the past couple days ive had a upset stomach to the point that its making me vomit. Have or did any of you ladies experience something similar this far along in your pregnancy?
ive had a very upset stomach the past couple days too. no throwing up yet, but felt like it this morning. im 29 weeks today. i heard there was a stomach bug going around, but i dont think thats it. i think our stomachs are just getting very crowded and we have to adjust to it.
I was never sick with this pregnacy either, there had been the odd time I wake up at 3am, get sick then go back to sleep. I found that turkey gives me brutal indigestion, I had it 3 seperate times & every time I got bloated, had bad heartburn to the point it made me throw up, had a nasty taste in my mouth for a couple days and I was super gassy. I'm 34 weeks now, turkey has been my only problem
I was thinkin the same thing that it possibly could be a stomach bug. I do live with a 6 year old, and he seems to stay sick so I just hope he isnt passin germs on to me and that our stomachs are just gettin crowded like you mentioned. Just a little odd that im just now gettin sick into my pregnancy. Its been for the past 2 days, so I hope it dont keep up and i get back to normal! :)
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers