Pregnancy 18-24 Community
WELCOME TO THE PREGNANCY 18-34 FORUM!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

WELCOME TO THE PREGNANCY 18-34 FORUM!

WELCOME TO THE PREGNANCY 18-34 FORUM!

Did you just recently take a pregnancy test and find out you're pregnant or are you close to delivery? Maybe you're trying to conceive your own little bundle of joy and need support and tips! Perhaps you simply need some help! No matter how or why you found our forum, allow us to welcome you!!!

The Pregnancy 18-34 community is comprised of women from all different ages, stages of pregnancy or non-pregnancy, ethnicities, countries, beliefs, and you may even find some concerned fathers from time-to-time. We are a supportive, tight-knit family of people whose common goal is to have a healthy pregnancy and healthy children!

Here are a few suggestions for making the most of your visits:

1) Be sure to check out the "Health Pages." The link is in the upper right hand corner of your screen. “Health Pages” address topics relevant to pregnancy. Among the pages is list of common pregnancy and trying to conceive acronyms, a great resource! If you are currently confused about whether you may be pregnant or not, there is also a wonderful thread in the "Health Pages" related to "Am I Pregnant?"

2) Please JOIN the community. Once you have had a chance to look around, why not create a profile and tell us a little about yourself? Your profile can be as simple or as complex as you like. In any event, you will meet people from around the globe! You will have the opportunity to learn from others who share your concerns.

3) Consider posting on a current thread or starting one of your own. Don’t worry - you’ll get the hang of it very quickly. You’ll find that you will want to come back often to check up on your new friends. If you’ve got something on your mind, please don’t be shy. There are no dumb questions and we are all here to learn.**

4) Get acquainted with other members. There are several ways to “Add a Friend” but one of the easiest is to scroll over the member’s name and click on “Add a Friend”.

5) Consider keeping a journal. Your journal can be private, public, or available only to those people you have added as a friend. Journals are a great way to share your story, frustrations, experiences, history, etc. You will probably find there are others who can relate to your story.

6) Want to speak privately to another member? Send a private message (PM) by scrolling over the member’s name and clicking on “Send Message”.

7) Only have a minute and want to welcome a member, or send good luck wishes? Scroll over the member’s name and click on “Send a Note.” Unlike PMs, everyone can view “Notes”.

8) Once you’ve created a profile, click on “My MedHelp” (indicated by a little red heart at the top of your screen). Check out the many great features: settings, trackers, notes, message, photos. We have a wonderful Ovulation Tracker as well as Pregnancy Tracker and a Baby Tracker, too!

**Please read the Terms of Use at the bottom of your screen. There are a few general posting guidelines that are for the benefit of all community members. Please do not hijack another member’s thread. If your comments are relevant with the current discussion, post away. If you have a new topic of interest, please begin a new post.

We are so glad you are here! We would love to have you join our community! Pull up a chair, get comfortable and get ready to meet a great bunch of people!

We invite our current members to welcome our new members! Leave a little message of welcome and a little information about how this forum and community has helped you through your journey...

JoyRenee
LosingMyMindinGA
Linzola1

Your Community Leaders
Welcome everyone.  Well I found this website through a search engine.  At first at was over at webm*, but the forums there were boring, and you hardly got an answer.  And if you did people were mean.  Anyways, I came here with alot of questions which of most have been answered.  I made a whole lot of new friends and everyone is great.  

I had my first m/c experience and everyone was really supportive.  I felt like a had a bunch of friends leaning over me and just giving me hugs... :-( very emotional time.

Now I've decided to not tt nor prevented.  If it happens it happens God has been very good to me and like Psalms 37:7 says " Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him". That is exactly what I'm doing.  Whenever He wants.

This site has been truly amazing... I give ***** (5) stars.  (the asterisk is not a bad word, they are supposed to be stars lol).  Anyways ........

WELCOME ALL, and thanks for making me feel welcome.  You will not regret finding this site.

XOXOXOXOX
Welcome!  This site is amazing.  The ladies here are like my home away from home...if that makes sense =)  I came to this site in December after I had a mc...I lurked around for awhile and read everyone's posts and then I finally really joined the community.  Everyone made me feel so welcome and has given me such great advice and knowledge.  I think you will have the same experience.  I am pregnant again and hope that some of you will have things to share and learn so we can all grow together =)

Heather
I also found this website through a search engine and the girls here we so helpful i have just stuck around!! This is great place to get help like Joy said the girls here are all different ages and stages of their life so no matter what kind of question you have someone will surely we able to help you!! Me myself I am currently TTC#1 and this site helped to understand so many things such as charting my cycles I no longer feel so frustrated! So welcome aboard all new members and enjoy this wonderful site!!! GL to all TTC!!
WELCOME!!! :o)
I would like to say I found this website in my time of need and it helped me so much. These ladies are the best and can help you in your time of need. When you just need to vent, find something out, or just talk about your fears or concerns. Without these ladies there would have been times that I would have just teared up and kept my emotions in and now I can write them and tear up and feel better.
I am a stay at home mother of two beautiful children one daughter (age 2) and one son (age 7). We are currently TTC baby #3 and hopefully it will happen soon. If you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to private message me and I will try to help as much as possible. Lots of hugs and SSBD!!!
:o)
Mandy
Welcome Welcome Welcome....
WELCOME EVERYONE :) i found this site googling implantaion bleeding which turned out to be a m/c (january08). And i must say this site is very addicting haha you just cant get enough of it.The woman here are amazing, helpful sweet kind caring nice lovable kind hearted.they offer great advice :) You will love it here YAY! dont be shy ask away
Welcome everyone!  This is a very useful forum!  Please don't hesitate to ask questions, we will answer back if we can!
I also found this site via a search engine when I suspected that I may be pregnant and was seeking some answers and advice. There are fantastic women on this site, so feel free to ask away!

Welcome!

XO
Laura
Hello everyone
I started to check out this forum last week and found it really interesting how many people are with the same worries as you and doing the same stuff. I'm TTC#3 and it's very nice see how other women are in the same boat. I live in Czech Republic and don't speak the language so after three years haven't got any friends so this site is helping me to "talk" to others. It's a great forum. Thanks to you all
Lovely site and everyone who ive interacted with is so supportive and comforting, no matter how big or small the problem may be.
i have a little problem... i wanted to get a response from one of the Drs on my problem and im new to this site.  I've been trying to get pregnant for 2 months now and ive got PCOS . last appointment with the dr showed only 1 cyst in the left ovary and i definately ovulated this month. i dont think im pregnant but i want to know when to test. i took a test today (3 days before im expecting my period) which was negative . should i depend on the result? id like to learn more on conception even though i have a 2 yr old son.  

sorry if this bothers anyone
Hi Is it possible to get the desired sex of a child when taken care while trying to conceive, Actually I am 34 years old and planning to conceive a baby boy. Could any one please give me some guide lines to conceive a baby boy. Thanks Anitha Sudev.
i have a few questions about my pregnancy.. has anyone had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and no embryo was found?
hello...
i have done my leparotomy on 27th aug. cuz i had a 9 cm cyst... but im very worried now bcuz along with cyst my right ovary has also removed... i m also have been trying for concieved a baby since march... but not suceeded....
i m very worried now tht whether i will concieve (conceive) a child along with my only one left ovary???
plz tell..
i found this site just to get some help and i started reading and i think you guys are awsome  maybe there are still goodpeople to chat with and just listen to again thanks and i'm glad to be apart /good luck to all you expecting mommies and wanna be's like myself
Welcome to the new members and thank you for welcoming me.
hello...
Hello! I just found out that I was pregnant last week so I am about 5 weeks into my pregnancy.
Hello all from LinaG,

I found this site a week ago, to learn and get answers to my questions, and I started reading your comments and I think, you people are awesome, some people has helped me like they were my closely family, thanks to Lord about that. Since then I'm regularly visiting this site, I don't regret about it at all. I'm 3 months unemployed 33 years old, married and in love women, who would like to conceive and to bring to this world our first and I hope not last fruit of our love.

P.S. I would like to invite you all to visit and read my last Journal entry.
Hello Everyone,

I just stubbled on the website today, and it was just what I was looking for. This site is awesome and I look forward to being a part of the community for the next 250 something days if not more!! Thanks Guys, and welcome to all the newbies!!!
I'll like to join this forum.
My name is lili and i like to join this forum. I was here sometimes ago and i found the help i needed through wonderful ladies  on this forum. Thanks ladies
Hi there me and my partner have been tryin for our 2nd baby for bout 4 mnths now and still no luck!  Although today i was due on my period and stil NO signs of AF yet! Im hoping to get  a BFP. Im also a little confused to, cos iv had no signs of pregnancy or signs of AF yet either which is unusal for me. any sugestions?

,
i have been trying and have posted a q about it plz read and help me out!! thanks alot and congrats to all who have concived and good luck to those who are still trying
I''m almost 13 wks pg. I'm glad to be a new member in this forum!
Hello!!!  I started glancing this forum once or twice in the past couple of weeks but haven't posted.  Just wanted to say hello.  I'm sure I will be posting a lot more over the next few months.  We found out I was pregnant last month.  I'm not sure when I am due.  Maybe I will post that as a question...
i have an important question. anyone that can say they have a lot of knowledge on pregnancy
My husband and I are ttc and have been working at it for 28 months now.  I took 100mg of Clomid last month and just did my progesterone level yesterday and it was 32.7.  Does anyone know if this is a good indicator of pregnancy or just that I had a good ovulation?
Hi i just stumbled over the forum tonight. I have 2 children already 2 girls 3 and 7. I am not sure whether i could be pregnant again? I have had bad cramps for the last 5 days. I am a bit all over the place because for the last three months i have gone from having a 28 day cycle to a 23 so not sure when my next period is due.... i did a hpt this morning which was negative but not ure if it is too early. Do you think it is too early for cramping???
Period came on normal date jan 31. lasted for 5 days, light pink brownish color and unusually light...normally heavy. Now im suffering from what i thought was a bladder infection, frequent urination and sometimes i dont even have to pee...I have a nagging feeling in lower abdomen upper pelvis... feels like someone is pressing against my g spot... can someone tell me whats going on, could i be pregnant? P.s. the week before i began my cycle i was suffering from a severe headache, anxiety, and fatigue, also an unquenchable hunger... plz help!!!!
hello...in fact i found this forum so interesting..i joined and i asked many questions but sadly i just received one answer for only one question...iam so sad about this??? why my questions are ignorrrrrreeeeeeeeeed plzzzz i need an answeer!!!!!!
I found this website through a random search through google.
This site has helped me so much as this could be my first pregnancy if the test comes back positive.
I must admit that the comments from my questions have extremely helpful so thank you to every one who has given me some advice.
Hi to all!
So new to this! Thanks for the welcome! I am excited to be apart of this site!
Married for just 4 months. Trying to conceive. In the two months i had pelvic infection but that was cured. After that another month went off. Now last month and now, i notice that my lower back is paining a lot, my breasts are like swollen and heavy, and panting - could you please let me know the reason. i did the urine test at home - it showed negative. my periods due date is within 4 days . can you please advice me on this. Thanks in advance
Hello all,

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 2 years without any luck. We are just 26 and 27 years old, he already got checked and everything came out right, so the problem is me. I've had irregular periods since I was 15 and have never been able to regulate them. I don't know if it was because back in those days I was somewhat anorexic, but it really *****. I've tried clomid and went all the way to 250mg a day twice and it didn't work. My progesterone levels were always extremely low. Right now my husband and I are going to a fertility doctor and thinking on doing artificial insemination or in-vitro. I hadn't gotten my period since January and now I got it on March and I have been on it for the past 20 days. The prescribed me Provera, so I'm hoping and praying that it works so that we can go through with the in-vitro or artificial insemination. Hopefully if any of you have any words of encouragement or any advice let me know, I need it.
I found this site also by searching info on 'irregular gestational sac" and I can already tell it is the site for me... lots of people giving caring advice. Hope to meet lots of mommy's and mommy to be's.. :-)
If your period is due in 4 days, take a pregnancy test in 6 days first thing in the morning. HCG levels are higher in the morning. I work at an Ob/Gyn. I do tests all the time for women, and even if a test shows negative, it can show positive only a few days later... GOOD LUCK!!
hi, i am 20. i ahve a three yr old lil girl ellé. i have been trying to concieve (conceive) since august last yr. i came off the injection around july last yr. i still had no luck. i gave up and went back on the pill. but i want to try again. please help. im scared ill never concieve (conceive)
hello everyone i'm fairly new here,it been a great help and hope to meet new friends pregnant or not,i'm from jamaica west indies and i'm 9 weeks pregnant with my 1st joy. those who already have babies or baby i would love advice.i'm 25 yrs old.thank you all.god bless.
How big is your baby inside you awhile you having twins! 22 weeks
TTC #1 and trying to stay as positive as I can be. I have totally enjoyed using this site. I am on it everyday (at least a few times) Everyone seems so willing to share their experiences. I am so grateful for any advice or feedback that is given. I think I have weird cycles, but I am not truly sure. I have been charting since February and my cycles have ranged from 31-33 days. This cycle has thrown me for a loop because according to my temps and the tracker on this website, it is saying that I ovulated about day 11 of my cycle when I was normally getting a spiked temp around CD 19-21.  Only time will tell, I guess. If I go based on my usual cycles I will be due for AF by this weekend so is she doesn't show up by then, I will take a test. According to tracker on here I am 15dpo. So I am not sure what to go by or believe. But through all of my confusion, I love seeing that I am not alone in this journey. Thanks for the encouragement and support.
hiya ladies im new to this sight and found out im pregnant again for the 4th time of which 3 of my other pregnancy's ended in miscarriage so I am very nervous and I got pregnant 4 times in a year and half so I have no problem getting pregnant its just holding onto it my name is linda and live in ireland and foud this sign very good
Just got my BFP last night and this morning...I am still in shock!
Hi all!  My name is Melissa and I found out I was pregnant 1 week ago with my second child.  My son is 11 years old.  It is rather scary since it has been so long and I had major problems with my first.  But, We are very excited; especially my 11 year old boy.  I am glad to have this site for info and support.  Thanks.
I need support.............prayer..........and others in my shoes........Getting Married on July4th of this year......and cant wait to see what God has instore for us....We really want children and for the past couple of years..No luck.......but I know with supporting sister from Medhelp and prayer that all will come in due time!  So keep throwing baby dust my way and prayers also...thanks and blessed to all mothers, soon to be mothers, and mothers that are on the waiting list for their little blessings!
Hi everyone

I just realised that this site is for ages 18-34. I came across and loved reading all your stories and felt i wanted to join. I hope its ok as I'm bit older. I have a lovely 8 year old girl. When she was 2.5 I had an ectopic and lost a tube. I then have been trying to get pregnant for 6 years. I decided to change my dr. after 4 failed IUI and from my new dr. I was told I have PCOS even I was a bit sad, but very realived to know that there was more to my infertility. With my age and one tube she suggest IVF. I am now in my fourth day after transfer. Praying and hoping that all went well. Pray to all of you. Would luv to meet new peaple. Thank you
Hi all!

So i'm as of tomorrow entering week 4 of my 2 week wait. CD 35 and still no show. Yes, i've had longer cycles in the past but i usually have between 28 and 32 days with only 1 every 6 months or so a long one so hoping it's a good sign.

Usually by now i have really tender breasts, cramps, all the horrible things that come with af, and usually starting from week running up to af. This time i have 'different' type of cramps, twinges and really sore nipples but not breasts which i've never experienced before. I'm not temping as my sleeping pattern is very erratic with the odd shifts i work, but i am charting symptoms. I last tested on saturday and as my longest cycle was 40 days i'm going to try and hold out until next tuesday.

Ahhhhh don't think i can wait much longer!!! Been ttc since marriage in September but been thinking babies since we started planning the wedding so it feels like an eternity. To be honest this last 5 weeks have felt like an eternity!

Wish me luck as i will you!!!!

BaBy DuSt all over the show!!!

x
HeLlO EVERYBODY!  the girls her are deffintley asking my types of Q's i need to Know. i feel very welcome HeRe!!!
Hello everyone! Just joined last night. Im not pregnant but hope to be within the next year or so. If any of you have any tips for preparing for pregnancy I would love to hear them. I have had a prior MC but it was nearly 3.5 years ago now. Im engaged to be married in the fall and hope that our plans work out so I can become a Mommy!
My fiance and I have a bit of an age gap which im a little concerned about on his part. Im 23 and he is 38.
thanks ahea dof time if you have a chance to message me :-)
-Lola
I am two weeks late but i have taken three preg. tests and they are all negative. Does that matter or could i still be pregnant. I have been spotting a little bit.
Well i hope you're in with a chance as that would mean i am too! Cd 46 tomorrow, neg tests and sore boobies for 2-3 weeks, nausea, bloating, headaches, and man i've turned into one hell of a moody bugger!

Good luck to us both! WHat day are you on now? I heard some women don't have high enough levels or show pos on a test until week 6-7 so fingers crossed we are in that smaller percentile! My theory is, it has to happen to somebody!
I started spotting today at 4pm and right now I m on 8th day of birth control pills and I suppose to take it for 8 more days..(going for IVF next month) I m so scared whats going on with me??
Please help....
I need a little help...well i had a miscarriage around june 24th, and when i did i found out i was four weeks preggo...the enitire time i was preggo, my boyfriend told me i was, but i kept denying it because i have been trying for a whole year so i was just feeling as if i couldnt get preggo. well anyways i kept blamng everything on something else. anyways since me and my boyfriend was grieving and he decided that we should try again so we had intercourse without using any condoms.The weird thing is i feel the exact same way i did when  was pregnant the first time. But we only had sex las week wednesday. Can i be hallucinating or can i really feel that way so fast.
Hi Folks,
I'm new to this site please be nice. hehe! I have M.E also been diagonsed with an underactive thyroid and TTC. I am 4 days late dont know if it could be the tabs or pregnant. I dont want to get my hopes up.

Please if anyone wants to chat, feel free to message me. I love making friends and having a good chat. Good Listener too.

Best wishes to you all x x
so ever since i found out i was pregnant ive been having very sharp stabbing pains in my lower abdomen or uterus, im not sure. any way so i went to the E.R and the dr said i was only 2 weeks pregnant (counting from day of conception, not last period) and both abdomenal (abdominal) ultrasound and transvaginal ultrasound showed nothing because it was too early. but they did find a cyst on one of my ovarys and that may be the source of all my pain. They say Im either having a normal pregnancy that too early to see on ultrasound, had a misscariage already and still have preg hormone in my system or am about to have an ectopic pregnancy which again is too early to see. Im very worried. these cramps are like menstrual cramps x50. there is NO bleeding or spotting just doubling over in pain when they occur. PLEASE HELP!!
um im not pregnant and hoping not to be in a couple of years i just had a YAZ birth control question.
Hello....I've asked a couple questions on here and everyone is very helpful! I'm sure then when my husband and I are pregnant that I'll have many questions! I find it so useful and it's great that everyone is so supportive! I'm happy to see that in most posts that there isn't any judgement and there are no stupid questions! Love it!! :)
Hi ,

Please allow me to join this forum.

I'm 25 years old. I'm married and we are trying for baby. I missed my period this time and it's over 22 days. My cycle is regular and it's 32 days. I had blood test on 14th day (overdue)as recommended by doctor. Also had urine test on 20th day (because it became too late). Both test were -ve. I never missed period like this. Only when I got married 3 years back, first few months I had irregular cycle but it was maximum10 days late, not more than that.
I have no symptoms except frequent urination (But I guess this might be because perioed hasn't come). Does this happen to anyone? (never missed the period and tests are negative)
Can you please help?
What should I do now?
Hi All...I have asked a few questions on the boards this past week and have found everyone very helpful.  I figured I would take a second to introduce myself.  I'm 22 engaged and trying for a baby.  I had an unexpected/planned pregnancy that ended in an early miscarriage around 7/8 weeks.  Since then my fiance' and I have decided that we are going  to try agian.  Thankfully my cycle came back very regular 28/29 day cycle.  We were give the ok by my OB to try again,  no luck this month.  I am glad to have all of the support from everyone in here.

Thank You
I am a married 34 year old that has been trying to get prenant for about a year now. I am starting to feel like we will never get pregnant. I found this website about 2 weeks ago and realized that I am not alone....

It breaks my heart because I already have a 13 year old from a previous relationship and my husband really wants to have a child of his own ( even though he is close with my son). The other thing that is bothering us is that other couples that are close to us seem to be getting pregnant and we are still trying...

Help!
Love this site! Lot of nice, interesting, helpful people. I am 20 weeks pregnant with fraternal boy/girl twins :) Not due til december 30th (going to 40 wks, but ill be induced around 37) I am 21 yrs old with my 2nd pregnancany (1st was a miscarriage, due to a blighted ovum)  
:D
Hi. I had my last period on july 3rd-I only had protected sex with my husband because he doesnt want children- I had sex before july 3rd like 2 days before. and I went overseas to visit my family alone- i always being faithfull- and when i came back 30 days later my period was due and never came. I had Protected sex again on august 4th. missed my period for the month of august and september. The whole month of august we didnt have sex because i didnt get my period and my husband is suspicious of me. _ for no reason - I did nothing!.
I had 2 preg tests on the second week that i missed my period in august and negative. then I had a blood test at docts office in the 3rd week that i missed an negative. She also gave me a thyroid test and came back normal. Now i have been having a lot of headaches.. which i always did. and the first month i had a lot of nausea and sensibility of smell and lower back ache. then it passed. now its just I am constant tired. I feel sleepy a lot. and no period. Can be stress because I want to have a baby and my husband doesnt? He changed his mind after 5 years of marriage. I have a lot going on.. could it be stress?
stress can do it, or you could be pregnant and it not showing on the tests.

I'd ask for another test in about a week and make sure they try a Quantative Pregnancy test to see exactly how much hormone is in your system.
well im back here again for advice. Well i had sex with this guy and now i really am pregnant. i am so scared and i have been pregnant before  and i had a miscarriage. i dont know if my body can handle this. im in high school and i  know longer live with my father i now live in a group home.
i am so scared
Has anyone ever had a very light period ( that came a week earrly and I am never early!)  and then after AF has come and gone, you get lower back pains, dizziness, and ( sorry might be tmi) thick paste like discharge ( no odor)?  If so were you pregnant?  did your period ever show up the next month?  I took  at least 4 hpt and all were BFN...just wanted to get some feed back.  I am not even trying this cycle to get pregnant because I want to see what this next period is going to do.  I thought about going to get a preg test but this is so different from my other two pregnancies that I don't know if it is all in my head or what.  Please respond and share....Thanks!  :)
This week, starting on Sept 15th through the 19th I've been bleeding/ spotting pinkish/ brownish sometimes when I wipe from going to the bathroom or on my panties (sorry TMI). I'm supposed to have my period b/w Sept 24th-26th. I took an early pregnancy test, but came back negative. I really haven't had any symptoms except the fact my legs,left one especially, a week or so ago and when I was spotting have been achy, especially at night when I try to sleep and I am uncomfortable at times. When I had some of the bleeding/ spotting, I felt like I was having similar like cramps to my periods, but not really or so bad (if that makes any sense). My breasts have been tender, but nothing out of the ordinary. I've been normal with all my periods and this is the first month it has been thrown off. I'm curious to see if I took the pregnancy test too soon? Or could this possibly be an infection right before my period? I know I shouldn't "worry" but it's in my nature. Please HELP :)
Hello all.  I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is B and I am excited to be in this forum.  We are going with the flow and letting whatever happens, happen as far as conceiving a child is concerned.  I love children and am so excited of the thought of becoming a mother.  I love reading posts on here and searching for help to my questions.  I have absolutely no experience because I have never been pregnant but I hope to get the support of you girl's because I will do the same.  Thanks.
I am new to posting here.  Checking it out here.  I found out last Sunday prego.  Calculating from LMP I am 6 weeks.
i just was browsing thru sites trying toget some answers and this site seems awesome!!!
I hope yall can help me with some of my conserns !!!=)
Well where do i begin? I use to have an irregular period but for the past two years it has been regular, i did have intercoarse two weeks after my last period, now im 11 days late this month.  My boobs are so sore, i do get nausea sometimes, i get sharp pains for a few seconds around my rib cage area.  I did take a pregnancy test three days before my missed period and it came back negative.  Could i be pregnant?  I really want to be!

Hopeful
I am 31 yrs old and was diagnosed with uterine fibroids and endometriosis earlier this year. I had undergone laparoscopy and they have removed my right ovary. I know both of my problems is tied with infertility but I was told by my obgyn that I will still be able to conceive. My question is, has anyone ever had an experience of getting negative hpt,neg blood test, still no period but still ended up pregnant? My last period was Sept 19, it was like my normal 1 day period. I tried using ovulation test during my supposed fertile week and I got a positive on Oct 2. We made love that same night then again on sunday night. My cycle is an average of 27 days so my expected period is Oct 16. I have very few symptoms, I have noticed nausea kinda like how you feel when you're in a car and you're reading a book and I always feel like I'm about to puke but it doesn't happen. I had a migraine headache last friday. My breast is just a little bit sore but it doesn't hurt to run or move. I have clear CM, I always feel like blood is coming out of me but, every time I check there is nothing, just clear mucus like I'm ovulating. I don't feel like my period is about to come anymore, I mean, no more period cramps, just some mild cramping I relate to the fibroids. I really want to have a baby but I'm afraid I might loose it buy doing my regular routines because I always get negative results. Am I just imagining this because I really want to have kids or I may be pregnant?
i am pregnant and went for my first scan on 19/10/09 the nurse told me form my scan i was 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant. i am nearly sure the first day of my last period was 17/08/09 she told me i would of concieved from 27th of august to the 3rd of september. i have since readon the internet that they add on 2 weeks to ur ultrasound outcome, is this true and would this mean i am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant? the nurse did nto tell me she added 2 weeks on and i am very worried. and does this meani  could have concieved on the 5th or 6th of september? please help thank you.
I am almost 5 weeks along and am starting to show already I am not overweight or anything but my previous pregnancy my boss that I worked with everyday didn't even know that I was pregnant until 2 weeks before I was due and the only reason he found out was because I refused to lift a heavy object. So my question is could I be having twins. I looked at uterus sizes and comparing the one I saw on the internet to my stomach it looks like I am 12 weeks but I know for sure I am only 5 weeks almost. What is going on I am very nervous how can you tell without a ultrasound
Hello guys! This is very first pregnancy! Currently at 14 weeks, 5 days!!! Hoping to get tons of info and make friends here!!! God bless!!!  (",)
I am a hopeful mother to be......i am 8/9 days late on my period and am hoping it is because i am carrying a bundle of joy :) fingers crossed and hope i find out soon xxx
Hey congrats on all the mums to be!!! I have been trying to concieve (conceive) now for just under a year with no success. Any advice ladies? Baby dust to all! xxxxxxxx
Just wanted to say this site seems pretty cool! I posted a question and now am waiting to hear from people :) thanks !

<33
hey everyone!! Love this website it has helped me get threw alot everyone is so nice and welcoming. Just found out I am pregnant!! I am so excited.
Hi I am new to the forum. My husband and I are TTC. LMP was November 14th, 09. We had sex on the 22, 23, 24, 30 of Nov. Ovulation from many sites were either on the 29th or 30th of November. I am assuming I am about 5 DPO and 9 days from AF. I want a baby badly. So yeah, AF around December 12th or hopefully no AF and a BFP!!!! I am so impatient right now. Maybe this is all in my head but this morning I felt like a was hit with a wave of nausea for about 30 or 40 mins. I had a headache all day too. Maybe it is just my mind jumping the gun... but I just want to know... I know I should wait until after I miss AF but how soon could I possible tell on a HPT? I am so anxious!!!!
thanks for all the support from everyone i finally got my BFP! ressult it took 9 months of trying and the one month where i actually gave up and stopped trying.... surprise..so i guess what i want to share with everyone is wheather we are aware of the stress ttc causes or not,our bodies feel it and may not respond the way we expect...so as impossible as it may seem at times we need to take it easy:).good luck to all ttc baby dust to you.
Hi everyone! I'm new here and have just been watching on the sidelines somewhat, but thought I'd finally say hi! I just got a super faint positive on a hpt!!! I'm waiting a few more days though to test again before getting too excited however but I'm just so ecstatic regardless and have to tell someone! I'm 20 years old, married, and this would be my first pregnancy so I'm super super nervous but I can't wait for the journey if it really is a positive!!! <3
Hi everyone...
Just here reading my way through the forums haha.
I love the support for one another on here and am waiting patiently for my answers to come in...maybe I will be part of your club (god willing) *wink*
hello everyone! i love this site. Everyone is very helpful and I'm looking forward to getting and giving advice from you ladies
i found this site like a year ago and is the best side what i found about pregnancy to it really get answer to my questions, give me suport and help me....thanks for that =)
im new to this.. and ive come here because i am soo lost in what to do.. I have been trying to get pregnant for about 1year now. Its very frustrating for me  because i feel as if doctors keep giving me the "Run around".  they first tell me to try for at least 6months, if nothing happens come back.. i come back and another "keep trying this time for 1year". Ive never been on birth control, healthy diet..so i dont know whats preventing me from getting pregnant.  I just feel so lost like there is no hope. this makes me feel so depressed sometimes... Ive never once been pregnant and im dying to know now that i will be soon getting married. If anyone has any advice i would be more to happy to listen.
hi
i want 2 concave my first baby n need ur help. i m new here. i hope this will help me.
Concave??
I talk about this a couple of days ago but for who don't know what goin on with my body so imma jus mention it again. I had a period May 24th and in June i didn't have any, but on July 7th i started bleeding....it was flown but it just wasn't as heavy as usual and this has never happened before so could i be pregnant
hi all this is my first post..I have a question regarding low progesrone.  I had  miscarriage in december....i am only 3 weeks pregnant and  told i had a 8,8 progestrone level, my hgc evvel doubled. I was given progestrone  soppositories wick melt all overr.  Do you think I can maintain a pregnancy with low progestrone lefels
If your levels are low, and you need to be taking the medicine then it's unlikely that the pregnancy will remain viable without them. Many women will have repeat miscarriages due to low progesterone and it's the only thing that helps to keep them viable. If they gave you the medicine, you need to be taking it as directed.
Im new to this site. Im 22 years old and im 7 days late. i have had some weird cramping. getting sick to my stomach in the mornings minus one in the last 5 days. head aches. HEARTBURN galour(sp) like even from a corndog. tried to drink and had no abition(sp) to do so after the first drink. i also have narcolepsy so it makes it hard to determine if i am just more tired than normal but i have been having to take naps at the same time daily no matter what time i had woke up for the day. only slept with the guy one time and the condom did break. he had been trying to concieve (conceive) with someone else for a year and they have not concieved yet! i took 2 HPT and one had a VERY VERY faint positve line and one was just negative. everyone around me thinks i am pregnant and i dont feel like i am. i have not had any tenderness in my breasts and idk what to think. i want a baby and know that i can handle one and have a very good support system. but idk if i am. also today a light discharge showed up its almost like a milky discharge. what should i do?
im trying to conceive and i was given fertile super to ovulate and so i did and then my husband and i met and then the doctor started me off with duphaston for 15 days twice daily . i normally have a 24days cycle and my periods were due on 15th of sep but due to duphaston i obviously didnt get my periods but bleed a little on 16th and spotted on 17th & 18th and stopped... i did hpt and it came negative...are they still chances of me being pregnant while im still using Duphaston for the next 3days....
Hey my name is Lady im 18 and very new to this website. Most of you may say im to young to try and have a baby and blah blah blah but im not im probably more stabel then half of you guys that already have babies or whant them. I have taken care of myself since i was 6yrs old and ive raised 2 of my sisters on my own as well. I finished school have a job,car, and my own apartment. My boyfriend and i have been together for a while and we both have recently been having baby fever we know were ready and feel its time. Huh whats that we have time ahead of  us we need to enjoy being young.... well we dont party and hangout we have responsibilty to be handeled we have fun with one another the great thing is our relationship isnt built on sex like most of young teens today. I feel like my life is perfect we both do the only thing missing we feel is a beautiful baby boy or girl. We dont understand how many people are having kids and leaving them to fend for themself or having children with nothing to give it. oh i forgot my fiance is 23 he has a job and attends college as well as myself. he also works in a studio and i model. having a baby will not change the way our lives work the only thing that will change is that we have a life to work harder for and a life to show off for so that our child knows his or her options. we are the type of couple that make our friends sick to their stomach very romantic with one another. Anyways as i am rambaling on....... i say this so. im trying to conceive but have been having trouble. we think this is gods way of saying when the time is right it will come to you but of course like most we want what we want and while still taking in signs from god we are still trying. if anyone has any suggestions please HELP it would be highly appreciated.
thank you for your time. and hopefully many older women or women of my age will feel me and help me instead of judge me and decide to be my critic. once again Thanks  
I've be a member of the website for a bit but just found this forum.  DH and I have been married just over a year and are TTC.  I've no idea when I OV since I've been terrible at tracking my temp (though it should be easier now that I'm not working at 7am).  My cycle had been very regular (28/29 days sometimes a little shorter sometimes a little longer, but never longer than 30 days) until the end of last year.  DH and I think I had a MC in Sep (very heavy with sever cramps...never had one like it before or since).  Then I went back to simi-normal until Nov/Dec when I went 40 days and then I skipped Feb completely and hoped I was pregnant then but AF started on day 50.

Since then I've developed Linear IgA Bullous Dermatosis (a very itchy rash) which is an autoimmune disease.  So for the last 4 months we've haven't been TTC until we figured out what was going on.  Thankfully the dicloxacillin they put me on is ok to take while TTC and pregnant (we didn't want to wait 2-4 years for the rash to go away) and not Dapsone.

Last month AF was a bit strange, spotting off and on for nearly a week and then three days that maybe were light or just heavy spotting and then two days that were a little heavier and now I'm CD 38 and had a PFN this morning.  We're driving to a family reunion a week from today (10 hours across Nevada...oh fun) and I was hopping to know one way or the other by then but it will be my luck that AF will arrive as we drive or I get hit with M/S while we're around DH's family (we don't want to tell anyone right away).

I guess that's the long version...I usually lurk more than I post.
Hi everyone this site is a god send, im not pregnant but i am trying :) x
hi..I've been needing a serious answer now.Can anyone help me please? I had an intercourse with my boyfriend two times. I asked him to stop on the first time because I was afraid because we were unprotected. After that, he ejaculated outside, urinated once, then we had another round after an hour. We finished the second one, without ejaculation inside. Of course, he pre-cummed inside me. I was on my 7th day of my period that day. Will I get pregnant?help me please.
Okay I havent been on b.c in about 3 months and I think I may be pregnant...& could use some advice!! Lets see, on Sat. 10/09- Mon. 10/11 I had light pink spotting then on 10/12 started having a bit of pain around right ovary, took a HPT and got a big fat negative! I should get my period 10/14 (which is today) but it hasnt came yet...Im having headaches off and on, pinching & pulling feeling inside stomach, stuffy nose for over a week :( and my bbs are soooo sore! Could I be preg?  Should I take another test?  what should I do?....
So glad I found this site, I was trying to find out how long it would take to get pregnant after having a mirena coil removed, but I've just found out I'm pregnant - so so happy :-))) xx
Has anyone ever been preggers and get a rash out of nowhere and the food you ate was the same as before? I might be preggers won't know for sure until mon 10/25, and monday i woke up with a rash. then it started going away. Today i ate a vietnamese sandwhich and broke out all over again and then some. they're little red dots that itch and kinda burn.... You can barely see them but i can feel them... Does this sound normal?
I had my last proper period on the 7th of september 2010. I was then supposed to be due on the 5th of October but i was a day late and i had light spotting, i had two negative tests on the 6th. I then bled for 2 days which finished on the 8th. Feeling tired, bloated, nausea, tender / swollen breasts.

Am i pregnant????????!!!!
hey everyone im new to this and idk how to feel about it because i keep posting things but i dont seem to be getting any help. i guess i keep trying and mayb someone may notice. (( fingers crossed))
I am pregnant with 5 weeks now and having on and off pain in the lower right of my abdomen. Not sure if it's normal and should I be worried. Didn't have any discharge yet, no bleeding and no spotting either. Would appreciate if you could please share your experiences or knowledge on this situation.
Hi,i am in the same boat..i am 5 week and 1 day today.. And today only i noticed some white discharge(sorry TMI) earlier had nothing ... have sore breasts nd mild nausea and i am very tired since 3rd week...1st appointment on nov 10th.
Dont worry and just think positive thats the key :)
Hoping for a healthy and safe 9 months for all of us:)
Good luck & take care
i have irregular period so I went on the bcp to help with the regulation now I stopped last month cause I want to get pregnant been trying for couple months now and nothing has happened am little overweight and been trying to lose some weight but lately ive notice my stomach a littel bulgy and been having lil bad feelings inside or headaches as well as backpains. I havent taken any hpt as yet cause I feel like ill see a negative result which I dying to see positive. I pray all day everyday for me to conceive please pray for me im dying for this.
good luck hun...hope its a bfp for u..keep us posted
Good Morning Everyone, I am just confused. I have been very regular with all of my periods no matter what birth control I was on. I am typically to the date of when I will start. Mind you when I was on the IUD I never had my period or spotted.
After having my IUD removed on 08 Nov (due to complications) and I was told by the OBGYN that I needed to go on Prenatal Vitamins because I have a very active lifestyle with my fiance.
We are in our thirties and I currently have a 9 & 13 year old and starting over is exciting but I have NO idea what to think while after a week of NO IUD......I have been retaining water, throwing up for the last three days, spotting on and off.  How do I know if I am having my period or if I am even ovulating?

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Congrats to those that will be or just welcomed a bundle of joy!

Best wishes,
Ginger_lee
i will like to find out if it is possible for one to experience stomach cramps when in her early pregnancy?

thanks
It is best for you to start your own post with your question, because you will get more responses that way. When you first open the forum there is an option to "post a question" (the large green button below the forum title) and if you ask your question that way you have a better chance of getting responses.

Ginger_Lee: Hopefully someone with experience similar to yours will be able to help you out once you post your own thread....there are some women with experience trying to conceive after the removal of IUDs and they will have some valuable information for you :).

bimbo84: Yes, it's possible. light cramping is normal in early pregnancy, but any severe cramping with or without vaginal bleeding means you should call your OB.

Welcome to our community ladies! I hope to see your posts very soon :) Bear in mind that it is an American holiday weekend so there may or may not be lots of women on to help answer your questions....if you don't get a lot of responses, try back next week. Have a great weekend!

I meant to add..none of us on this community are doctors. there ARE "Ask the expert" forums where you can communicate with a doctor, but here we are all just women who speak based on our personal experiences with pregnancy and childbirth.

When in doubt, consult your doctor ALWAYS.
hello everyone. i am joining this forum because i found out that i am pregnant. i have my doctors appointment on the 10th to confirm, but i figure i am about 6 weeks along :)

i've been ttc for 9 months, and then last cycle, i decided to take a break from ttc, but i couldnt get a hold of my doc to get some birth control, so i just went without this last cycle, and lo-and-behold, i conceived the month i stopped trying!

but i am very excited to snoop around here some more and hopefully get to know a few new buddies :D

sarah
Welcome Sarah!

Have fun "snooping" and I hope you decide to make your own post and ask any questions you might have about pregnancy....and CONGRATULATIONS! :) What a cute story about how you conceived...you just never know when it's gonna happen!

Welcome again and I hope you stick around :)

-Co-CL Ashelen
My gf is 10 days late she took planb last month and I'm freaking out... is this normal. 10/02 is when she took it last month and I don't remember when she got it last month.Im thinking it was the 20th and she is having cramps in or around her uterus . And on top of it all I suffer from anxiety problems. Someone please get back to me. Fyi she also has OI so I don't know wtf is going on. She took 2 pregnancy tests and both negative so can someone please get back to me
Hi there!

yes, it's entirely possible that the Plan B messed up her cycle. At this point I would honestly recommend she see a doctor. While Plan B can delay your periods, if she's nearly 2 weeks late it would be good to get in to a doctor and get a blood pregnancy test done just to be on the safe side, as well as discuss other possible reasons for her period to be late. I wouldn't worry, though. Try not to think about it too much and just realize that Plan B can mess up her period for several cycles. However I'm sure you know it's not 100% effective so there's always a slim possibility but since she's 10 days late for her period most tests would appear positive by now if she were pregnant. Seeing a doctor will put these fears to rest and help you figure out what else may be causing the delayed period.

By the way, you generally get more responses if you make your own thread :). When you open the forum, the large green button reading "post a question" will open up a form for you to fill out to ask your own question and that way more people can see your message and hopefully reply.

Best of luck! Let me know how the blood test comes out if you choose to do that.
i'm back :)

under a different username...anyways!! i'm jessica. i have a 2 year old named alex, who i was pregnant w/when i joined the forum in 2008...he was born in october of 2008. after 5 stressful years, i've found an amazing man and we are getting married sometime next year, and are actively trying to get pregnant :)

to jog some memories :) i was on here originally when kelsey had her baby(she took that walk right before memorial day and never came back lol), along with tisa, and i remember joyrenee :) i also posted in a parenting <5 and teen pregnancy...ok, that's it!!!
hi there!
   i would just like to ask,im using injectables as contraceptive.but lately,i feel so thirsty always and urinates frequently?is this sign of pregnancy?im afraid i might be pregnant again.i have 3 sons already and im not yet ready to have another baby..is it possible to get pregnant while taking injectables as contraceptive?pls help!
yes well i am almost 7weeks pregnant and its confusing me who is the father
Im finding this site very addictive and ive learnt so much on here that I didn't know before but in a supportive environment it's great!!!
Just to be annoying I have a quick question:

Three days late and negative test results, could I still be pregnant??

:)
Hello, I just found this site!! I am ttc. We have two boys 6 and 2 and I would love to have a little girl , never thought I would , but I do. I currently have the IUD , have Dr. appt next Monday to have it removed and just curious if anyone here is or has gone through ttc after IUD. I am very nervous about it all. My boys were both surprises ! Now that it is in my hands and me knowing that I may be pregnant in  a few months is all new to me. Very crazy feeling and it is really all I have been able to think of ! So I would love to hear stories or any advice from all :)
hello i found this site through google and feel it can help me get over my dilemmas...hoping to find some more informations..
hi all... was scrolling through pregnancy symptoms that i was unsure about and found this site... wow the ladies here are really helpful sharing their pregnancy stories..
I miscarried in june 2010 and fell pregnant in september.. im alil over 19 weeks and constantly panicing about the safety of this baby... it will be our first baby so im really holding thumbs...
Hello!
I stumbled accross this site. I was searching information about conception after an IUD removal. My Husband and I have been trying to convieve our second child since August (when I got my IUD removed) I got my IUD put in in March 09' 6 weeks after my daughter was born. Then got it removed the end of August. Ive been tracking my ovulation and periods using an app on my Iphone. My husband and I have been doing all we can to get pregnant and no luck :( Im getting scared that the IUD could have possibly changed my chances of getting pregnant. We got pregnant with our 1st within 2 months of me stopping my BC.
I joined this site to learn how other woman out there are doing with their conceptions and pregnancy, and maybe pick up a few tips to increase our chances. Its scares me to death to think that we may not be able to concieve (conceive) a second child...... Its like my biggest fear :(
Hello Ladies!

I found this site through a search Engine, im 20yrs old and engaged, we each have a child from a different rlationship and are currently 5-6wks preggo. I was diagnosed with PCOS and was taking Metformin and Clomid from march-july then gave up after multiple let downs. We took a vacation to the bahamas and low ad behold when i came back i missed my period! Ive taken 7 HPT in disbelief. They all turned out Positve to im now waiting for my doctors appt so we can really confirm this!
this forum is awesome. i m addicted to it. I dont feel alone. all are so supportive. thanks
im new 2 this site i found it while doing a search an i have a question posted an was wondering could i get some responses plz and thank u
Hi everyone, I am also new to this site and have recently posted a question.  If anyone could give me some advice or reassurance I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Hey can anyone please answer my question, I would really apresiate it! I am really wories,or happy just dont know waht yet