Pregnancy 18-24 Community
What are you naming your baby?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

What are you naming your baby?

I thought it might be fun to share baby names. Tell us what you're going to name your baby if you know. If you aren't sure, what names are you thinking of? What are the names of your other children? My unborn baby is Camilla cause my partner and I like the name. My 11 year old son hounded us to name her Takara so we chose that as her middle name. Between us we have Vann (15), Jack (11) and Melina (6). Happy pregnancies and good health to all.
This is my first child (and likely to be my only) and we are naming her Kylie Marie. DF picked her name and I really liked it as well, so it's what we went with.
This is my third baby (Spencer and Richard aka Richie) and she will be Marley Anne and she is being named after my mom (Mary Anne)... We both love my mom so much it just seemed appropriate =)
no name picked out for sure yet but im debating between mckenzie and carissa....DH likes mary but i hope we dont settle on that because its too plain to me....we'll see soon though
My first two sons are Evan and Hayden this one will be Vienna or Harlow if it's a girl.... For a boy I'm not to sure yet....
We are going with Olivia June.  We just liked Olivia and June is after my grandmother who died before I got the chance to meet her.  It was her middle name.  I knew it would mean a lot to my dad and his family.  If it were are boy we were going to name him Porter Duval.  Duval is also a family name on my husbands side that all the boys get but maybe next time we will get to use that one.

waitn838 - I like Mackenzie...it's my nieces name!!!!!
jrobertson i have an olivia jade :) olivia is a lovely name im hearing it more now too.           i also have an isaac and elijah and if this is a boy he will be ezra and if its a girl lillian to be called lillie our boys names r out of the bible and olivia wasnt intentional but its like the olive tree. i also have a shay and shanelle altho i didnt name them because i didnt give birth to them. anyway im long winded but any ideas on a middle name to go with ezra would be great!! any ideas welcome!
I have decided that if its a girl her name would be AvaLynn.....and if its a boy i wanted to name him Julian...
aw I hope i can still contribute even though my baby was born on the 14th...I have a 22-month-old daughter named Kahlan Syana and my baby boy (will be 3 weeks next wednesday...omg it's gone so fast!) is named Grey Joseph (joseph after DH's grandfather who passed when I was 7 months pregnant).

Kahlan Syana (22 mo's)
Grey Joseph (18 days!)
This is my second little girl! My fist is Lyndsie Faye after my mother who passed away and this little bundles name is Mackennah Elaine after my fiancés mother.
well i have 2 boys named george walter and myckael steven. This will be df's first baby so for boy we have ryan and girl i think madison. We hope our bean stays sticky this time.
Jaylinn Marie  :)
We are going to call it Jac if its a boy, not to sure about a girl.  I like the name Delydd.
This is our first child and we are naming him Fynnigin. DF wanted a traditional Irish name and his grandmother loved the name when she was alive so we are going with that, it will be Fynn for short.
I already have

Bailey Rae
Michael Owen
Aiden Lee
Conner McKinley
Isaiah Thomas(Step son)
Camden Makai(Step son)

And if this little bean is a boy his name will be
Levi Allen

And if it's a girl
Kora Rae Elyzabeth(2 middle names)

Hubby helped pick out the boy's name, and so did all of you wonderful gals! And for Kora, it has been a name I have always wanted and loved.

We find out what we're having on Thursday. Keeping our fingers crossed for a girl!!!
DD's name is Breanna Madisen-Keira and if she has a sister some day I like Isabella Juliana-Jayde or Nikolas Nathanial "Kole" for short if she has a brother.
If we have a boy we are naming him Brayden Michael. If ut's a girl we have no idea. Might have to call her Hey You for a new years :)
I have a NOAH and Lisa. If we have another girl it will be Bethany Rose.  Dont know for the boys name yet.
I have a
Codey Brian
Kialie (Ky-lie) Rose
Tristan Jeremiah
and new little girl coming anytime will be...

Katiana (Katy-ona) Kristina ,

the Kristina is after my best friend who has been ther for the births of all my babies. we will most likely call her Katie, but she can go by Kate or Ona when she gets older!
We don't know what er are having but we like Jasper, Reid or Noland for a boy. And Lydia or Alice
How fun to hear so many cool names. Oh n waitin838...you're a bit right. Im mary n though I love my name now I hated it till I was 35 or so lol. It is plain. Thanks to all for sharing.
Liliana Marie :)
BTS- love the new baby names picked out! When do you find out the gender or are you waiting until the birth?!

Well I'm not pregnant but I want to join in, ha ha! I have three daughters:

Elaina Joi
Abigail Lynn
Zoë Beth

Each of their middle names is after someone in the family.

If we had another baby girl I really like Brielle or Briana. The name would have "Ann" somewhere in there after my sister whether it is the first name or the middle name.

If we had a boy we WERE going to name him Caiden Isaac but husband changed his mind about the first name. So I kind of like Hunter Isaac and some others I can't think of at the moment. I keep a running list of names I like, ha ha!
Hi!  My first is called Alexis Edith Carol, named after great grandparents and the one im expecting in 13 days is going to be called Charlotte Elizabeth after my partners mum
I like these names,
Girl- Tululah, Ocean, Shylow, Willow, Tilli-Mae & Tiiamii..
Boy- Mckenzie, Shakye --(unisex), Finley & Frankie --(unisex)
Me & my partner have decided on the names, Tululah & Mckenzie (: x
Clysta-I love the name Kilie! that was my choice if I had a girl I have wanted that name since I was like 17! lol I was gonna call her Kylee Hope!  And I still kinda want a girl, but I would have to think of a new name cause my baby daddy's ex girlfriend just had a girl and named her Kiley, and were pretty good friends.

Brandella- I love the name Mackennah!!!!  My baby daddys aunt has a daughter named Kenna, and ive always loved that name, but now that I heard that I think i like Mackenna better!!!

But anyway im not pregnant, i have a 3 month old son. He is my first baby( and possibly my last) his name is Cole Patrick!

if I do have another baby and it so happens to be a girl, since I cant use Kylee anymore I like the name Ari, or Spencer for a girl!

I love reading all the names...this was a good idea!

So far I have 2 girls. Grace Michelle and Natalie Hayden. If this next one is a boy (keep your fingers crossed it is) his name will be Devon Brady. If it's a girl I don't know what we're gonna name her. We really like the name Ellie but DH's cousin's wife who is due mid sept decided they're naming their girl Ella. So then we though maybe we'll name her Elliana and call her Ellie but the more I think about it the more I hate how close the names are. I'm only like 7 weeks though so we've got time to think about it.
This will be our second baby and
if its
Boy - Jaiden Christopher James
Girl - Jaylynn Autumn
If I have a Boy: Harry-John Stephen because daddy is called John Stephen and that name has been passed on through the family, so we are carrying it on :) and if we have a girl we are calling her Peyton-Jane. :)

I am hoping for a boy,

Congratulations!

x
Im not pregnant yet and when I will be soon hopefully by God's Grace....her name will be Promise Neveah Rowland!!!
and if twins it will be Promise and Neveah
I have 1 son name LeAndre
This is me and DH's first child and I think we are pretty settled on the names.
If it is a girl it will be: Sydney Dalecia (middle name after my Mom.....Dale)
If it is a boy it will be: Kieran Franscesco (middle name after my husbands    
                                                             grandfather.....a stong italian name)
I am still debating on Talan as well for a boys name but we will see!!!  
I have one daughter named Aspen Marie and this little girl im pregnant with is going to be named Navy Autumn. Navy because dh and I like the name and Autumn since its tradition in my family to give the second daughter the mothers middle name. My name is Malia Autumn so I cant do "normal" names. :)
I have a

Frank Mychael
Noah Randall

If this lil one is sticky it will be
Isabella Terrisia<---the middle name is after my mom who passed, my step mom and mom in law
for a boy still undecided maybe Andrew Arthur the middle name will be after my Grandfather who passed in Feb
My first is Christopher Daniel Evan, second is Ava Nicole. No real meaning to the names except Daniel is my DH middle name. And I have loved the name Christopher since I was little. This one I'm pregnant with now will be Jayda Lynn. Lynn is my middle name.
Oh I LOVE hearing baby names. Im due in about a week. I heard up at the top someone mention AvaLynn. My little girl is going to be Evelyn. kinda similar. If I had of heard that one, I would have mentioned it to hubby. A little late now. :P Her full name will be Evelyn Leslie Grace. We didnt really have a boy name settled on but I liked Patrick Daniel Mackenzie. (hubby wanted James instead of mackenzie)
This is our first and we are calling him or her Makatendeka.Its a Shona name meaning You(God)  are faithful! We decided on this name in 2007 when we were still dating.Lol. God had really shown His faithfulness towards us.
I'm hoping for a boy.
I'm having a little girl and were nameing her Kaelynn Aielle (I-yell)
Oh, I have just started to like the name Grace. LOL...
I have alreadyy posted, but we was bored one day laying like ya do, being mental having a convo (I wasnt preg then, we only just got together) If I have 2 girls I will have Peyton-Jane and Freya- Elsie (Elsie is after my boyf's nan, Jane is my middle name) and if I have 2 boys we have Harry-John Stephen (As I explained above) and Max - Alexander Marshall. :)

Hehe, So Excited, I hope I haves a boy. CONGRATS ON EVERYONE WHO ARE HAVING LITTLE ONES. :)
x
my dd is Brielle Grace....grace is my moms name.
If this is a boy he will be named Brennan Connor...connor is my hubbys name
if its a girl........her middle name will be Mary after my granny, but we have no idea what her 1st name might be!