Pregnancy 18-24 Community
When did your morning sickness end?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

When did your morning sickness end?

Today, I am 8wks, 4 days, and my symptoms appear to be decreasing.  My bb's aren't quite as sore (although still a bit sore), my nausea is much more tolerable, and my energy level seems to be a bit better.  Of course the "nervous nelly" in me is worried about this.  Morning sickness always gives me reassurance that things are good.

When did your morning sickness end?  
with both of my girls, my morning sickness got better around 12 weeks and no morning sickness at all  from 20 weeks onwards.  
My morning sickness didn't end until around 16 weeks.
I am one of the unlucky ones. Mine doesn't go away until the day I deliver :(
I just hope that I have nothing to worry about. . . because for the past two days, I've been feeling so well.
LOL count yourself lucky girlie!! haha im 13 weeks..just into my 2 trimester and im still getting it some days! Like this morning i was soo sick and i had a headache!! I wouldnt worry unless you start to bleed(( and in my case even then everything can be alright!! ;) )) So i would just take it all in and start enjoying,,,:)
I didn't really start feeling sick 'til 7-8 weeks and it lasted 'til about week 15-16.  But, there were some days that I felt great and others that I felt absolutely rotten in between that time.  So who knows, you might get sick again which will, ironically, make you feel "better" about being pregnant.  As long as you don't have abnormal bleeding or cramping, you should be fine!  Best of luck to you! :-)
I did not have any morning sickness with my first baby at all! I had lots of energy worked 2 jobs, 72hours/week and my baby turned out fine. But it depend also. I think I'm still currently pregnant, i still feel nauseated but with my ultrasound doctor's think that it's another miscarriage. So if your worried, ask for another appointment with your doctor to have your peace of mind. Each pregnancy is different. Good luck!
i am 19 weeks and STILL throwing up on and off! im sure it'll be like this until the day i deliver this little trouble maker! count your lucky stars is my advice because it could be back anyday! lol i know it feels weird to feel "good" im always like oh my god whats wrong i feel good today...lol but seriously just enjoy it while it lasts!! you'll have plenty of other symptoms to make your life miserable in your second trimester...like round ligament pain and peeing more than you ever thought you could in your life. and taking 3 hours to get comfortable in bed...havting to shove a pillow under every possible body part. and SO hungry you never get a chance to finish any kind of projects before u have to go eat again! Obviously im bitter in my second trimester haha...bring on the third!
Then you are a lucky girl! With both my boys I had to take Zofran my entire pregnancies!