Pregnancy 18-24 Community
When do symptoms typically go away?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

When do symptoms typically go away?

Okay. I noticed a change in my usual pregnancy symptoms last week, they've basically slacked off around 9w3d i'm now 10. I still feel tired (but i felt like that before i was pregnant), my breasts only hurt when i lay on them and i'm not running to the bathroom as much. Is this normal? I'm probably worrying about nothing but... Help. Lol
It is VERY normal!  Every woman and pregnancy is very different!
I started getting tired around week 3 or so.  Obviously, I had no idea I was pregnant.  Around week 5 I started getting the nausea and the sore breast.  And I found out I was pregnant at week 6.  Anyway, within 2 days of finding out, the "all day" morning sickness came at me full blown!  At week 10, it all stopped.  I was happy but super worried at the same time!  So I can understand how you are feeling.  But then week 11 the "all day" morning sickness came back full blown until week 15!  Haha.  It was pretty miserable!  
At the same time, my oldest sister NEVER had morning sickness,  and then my middle sister and mom both had hypermensis.  So it's different for everybody!
Just relax and enjoy the days where everything seems to calm down.  =)
I agree, it's normal.  Starting at about 8 weeks, I would have a few days of feeling so GOOD I was sure something was wrong.  Then I would feel sick (and pregnant) again.  And so far, everything is good with me.  Totally normal for symptoms to come and go.
Every pregnancy and every women is different.  There is no "guideline" you can go by as to when your symptoms will diminish.  However, it IS very common for women to lose a lot of the symptoms (nausea, fatique, etc) towards the end of the first trimester.
Thanks everyone.  I know it probably is nothing to worry about but I can't help but question everything I consider a problem, lol