Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Whos baby?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Whos baby?

i am 6 weeks pregnant as of today. my  first day of my last period was may 4th. as of june 1st i went to the hospital and was told i was 4 weeks and some days pregnant. I slept with two men during the month of may. My husband who would ejaculate inside me everytime we did it which was about everyday out of the month and an ex-friend who i slept with twice one being at the end of the month and another one at the middle of the month. what are the chances this baby is not my husbands? my ex-friend would never ejaculate inside me. i was on birth control for two montsh and stopped taking it once i had gotten back with my husband after my last pack on april.
to be 100% your going to just have to get a dna test, you cant decide this way
The dates are far too close to even give an educated guess. Even with the pull out method the preejaculate can still get you pregnant.  The only certain way to know will be to have a DNA test.  
Hey this is a judgement free zone like planet fitness, but you have 2 be more careful like caddy1992 said you really can't tell right now. Just wait and see and i it's ur husbands and i hope all goes well for you, keep us up dated be blessed.
Its too close to be accurate on whos it is. The Dr. will probably give you a possible day of conception, but even those can be off by several/many days since women have diffrent ovulation schedules and sperm can live inside of a women for up to 7 days. You are going to have to get a DNA test once baby is born to know for sure, good luck!
The only 100% sure way to know is by a paternity/DNA test. No one on here can tell you who the father is because the dates are just too close together. Good luck.