Pregnancy 18-24 Community
Worried
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Worried

Hello, so everywhere I've looked has told me different things, and nothing I've found has related to me and my symptoms. So I thought I'd ask people on here what could be going on.
I'm 20, and have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend who I'm in a really secure and happy relationship with and I've not been on any birth control since around 4 months ago. We're not particularly trying to get pregnant, meaning we're not organising sex around ovulation etc, however getting pregnant is something we have spoken about and are happy with if it happens.
This month my period came 4 days early and for around a week before then I was experiencing cramping and aching in the right side of my abdomen, around where my ovaries are. I'd also been feeling really ill and had lost all appetite for food, aching boobs, all the symptoms. My period lasted around 4 days (stopped around yesterday) however my sickness, cramping and lack of hunger are still here.
I just feel really worried, I honestly felt like I was pregnant this time. I still do. But obviously, my period has confirmed otherwise. What could be going on with me?
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
you might be pregnant. but everyone has had these symptoms and ended up not being pregnant. only thing you can do is take a test. or see a doctor.
Blank
Seems like you just had your period to me...
Blank
You JUST ended your period . I wouldn't think much of it . it could be just from your period.
Blank
If you only just had your period it's unlikely that you are pregnant however how long is your menstral cycle? If it is short then you can ovulate not long after your period. It's not always dead middle of the cycle like everyone thinks. If you're having pains in that particular area it could just be that either you are ovulating or it's lasting effect from your period. If your really unsure, please see your doctor. It might just be a badly times illness.
Blank
sounds like appendix too..my husband woke up violently one morning and said his stomach was hurting and getting sick...I til him to go into walk in..had his appendix removed same day
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank