Pregnancy 18-24 Community
am i pregnent

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

am i pregnent

my menstral cycle was on 2nd feb, my husband and i got together for 10 mn on 12 march without any protection, my menstral cycle dis month did nt happen, and white discharge is more now and some pain in my brest.but my husband was saying that his fluid did not enter into me
p;ease tell me what is the problem in me why white discharge is more and why pain in my breast, we dont want to have a baby now we want to earn money and then baby..
what should i do if i am pregnent? .
As far as what you should do if you're pregnant is up to you and your husband. Before you get really worried I would suggest you test so you know for sure. Maybe you and your husband aren't ready now, but maybe its just meant to be right now. I like to think that everything happens for a reason!! If you're not pregnant maybe you should consider birth control? Good luck and I wish you well!!
are my symptoms like pregnanc
white discharge is more and my menstral cycle is gettting late is these symptoms of pregnancy
The only way to know of you are pregnant is to do a test or see a dr :)