Pregnancy 18-24 Community
am i pregnent
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am i pregnent

my menstral cycle was on 2nd feb, my husband and i got together for 10 mn on 12 march without any protection, my menstral cycle dis month did nt happen, and white discharge is more now and some pain in my brest.but my husband was saying that his fluid did not enter into me
p;ease tell me what is the problem in me why white discharge is more and why pain in my breast, we dont want to have a baby now we want to earn money and then baby..
what should i do if i am pregnent? .
Blank
As far as what you should do if you're pregnant is up to you and your husband. Before you get really worried I would suggest you test so you know for sure. Maybe you and your husband aren't ready now, but maybe its just meant to be right now. I like to think that everything happens for a reason!! If you're not pregnant maybe you should consider birth control? Good luck and I wish you well!!
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
As far as what you should do if you're pregnant is up to you and your husband. Before you get really worried I would suggest you test so you know for sure. Maybe you and your husband aren't ready now, but maybe its just meant to be right now. I like to think that everything happens for a reason!! If you're not pregnant maybe you should consider birth control? Good luck and I wish you well!!
Blank
are my symptoms like pregnanc
Blank
white discharge is more and my menstral cycle is gettting late is these symptoms of pregnancy
Blank
The only way to know of you are pregnant is to do a test or see a dr :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy 18-24 Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...