Pregnancy 18-24 Community
antibiotec & Painkiller one weak before conceving

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

These are the list of medicines that i had taken during my stay in hospital 29th sept to 2nd of october(Inj Raz, Inj Voveran, Inj Emset, tab Aziresp, Tab Oflin, tab Allegra, Tab Enteroquinol, tab Ridol, i/v fluids and other supportive treatment)
We did unprotected sex  on 8th or 9th of october and 23rd sept was the date of last period
I got conceived ? I want to know above medicines will effect on my pregnancy.
Thanks & Regards
Sushma
i had my wisdom teeth extracted right before i conceived and the doctor said it would not do any harm.  i was put under and sent home with pain killers and anti-biotics.  Of course once we started TTC i stopped taking the pain killers but the doctor said that even if i was taken them during the week of conception that it was not enough to do any harm.
Before using fexofenadine, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have kidney disease.

FDA pregnancy category C. This medication may be harmful to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.

as for the others, they're antibiotics and stuff like that. can I ask why you need them?

Call your doctor ASAP and speak to him or her about the risks. and alternatives. It's ok if your on it for the first few weeks, but you need to be ESPECIALLY careful during the first 12 weeks. only a doctor can help with this. unfortunately you either spelled the med's wrong or put the wrong name on it. So I only found the one with info ont he computer.

also, go and speak with any pharmacy in your area about it too.
Thanks leighanne and  martikadragoon for your prompt reply
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers