Pregnancy 18-24 Community
baby daddy? miscarriage....n meds

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

baby daddy? miscarriage....n meds

ok i tried to talk to the father of my baby and he keeps ignoring me ive tried every single way i can think of to get him to talk but no matter what he still hasnt said a word since i told him about the time i was just turning 4 weeks and im hurt and i dont know what to tell my child if they are bore (im under so much stress idk if my baby will make it) im already getting contractions and im only 12+5 which i know is SOO not good to have but i dont know what to do im only 18 and this is my first child to make it this far (miscarriage at 8 weeks once) im sad scared and anxious i have to take a lot of meds to calm down (not harming the baby) n to stop my contractions n to keep away the nausea that comes with it n the food aversions that come with that and on top of that i found out i might be miscarrying AGAIN i hate this i hate being sick i hate the pain grrrr y cant this ever be easy
I know this might be hard but if he keeps running away and avoiding you just forget about it your harming your child too much by stressing and working about your bd. he's acting like a child when he is ready he may look for you. if not you will now what to tell your child when the time is right. there are a lot of single mothers out there and lots and lots of support for a single mother. you can do this by your self i know its sad knowing your baby will not have their dad but that's not your choice. just calm down. He knows your pregnant with his child that's about all he needs to know and maybe he made his decision already.