Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

bb's

okay crazy question. So back when I first started ttc. I remember on a website it said sore bb's and lil bumps  is a sign in early pregnacy.
well i'm 6days dpo. and I noticed this afternoon I have 3 lil bumps ( like gland bumps right around the nipple) on one of my breast. they dont hurt they are like a dry itchy feeling. So is this what they were talking about as fars as bumps go? they are only on 1 breast . neither of my breast are sore. maybe a lil irritated from where i keep rubbing them to see if they hurt.... any help is appreciated!!
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
well i've been off the pill for 6 months & this is the first w/ the bumps thing...
good luck next wk!!!
Helpful - 0
294817 tn?1263836838
For some reason my boobs are giving me LOTS of problems and it's totally throwing me off. They have been killing me every month since i've been off the pill so bad that they are swelling with veins and I can't sleep on my stomach. But it's been my period EVERY time....But in your case it could mean a sign of preg. Goodluck. I get to try again next week!!..lol :)
Helpful - 0
363110 tn?1340920419
Technically... I had them right when I O'd.. maybe a day after. and yea.. my bb's are itchy a bunch.. and dry.. but um.. my skin is always dry. I have a skin problem called EHK.

It's hereditary and yes my baby has a %50/50 of having it. I find out via amnio in about 6 weeks.

Just go to Askjeeves.com and type in EHK or Ichthyosis if you wanna know more about it.  And I'm good w/all the 20 Q's.

(I meant Montgomery's Tubucles ?sp??, but preggo brain made me mix em up. lol)

Cindie.

Helpful - 0
& when you had them where they a dry/itchy feeling? i  put lotion on them and they havent really bothered me since
Helpful - 0
if you dont mind my twenty questions how soon before you got preg did you have them?
Helpful - 0
363110 tn?1340920419
they're called Bartholins glands (something like that. ) they're there to help make your nipple soft for breast feeding.

It CAN be a sign.. but I had them right before I got pg.

Cindie
Helpful - 0
not at all, i still look for symptoms every month and then i get a nice little (unexpected) suprise.  Still trying though.  Hope all goes well for you both
Helpful - 0
Yeah I figured when they hurt i'd know it... jsut curious about the bumps if it was a early sign before I'd miss my period... just getting my hopes up i guess
Helpful - 0
i have had four pregnancies, you don't need to rub or touch your breasts to see if they hurt for pregnancy symptoms.  The just bloody hurt without even touching them, to put on a bra for the first 12 weeks was agony.  As for the munps around your nipples, i have ha them since having my first child 11.5 years ago.  Hope this helps.  If your late for your period, do a HPT
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.