Pregnancy 18-24 Community
can you feel the pregnancy a week after the unprotected sex?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy and childbirth in women age 18 to 24.

Hi its been 10 days since the unprotected sex. After 7 days I could already feel being pregnant. Does this happen to other women? I took 2 tests and they said negative. Iv already been getting sick to my stomach. Iv had 4 miscarriages so I know how it feels to be pregnant. Is it just too early to tell on a test?
It's doubtful symptoms would start that soon. It usually takes 7-14 days for implantation to occur, then another week or so for the hormone to be high enough to feel. If what you feel is due to pregnancy then that means it's not to early to test. There could be a multitude of reasons to feel sick to your stomach, and "pregnancy symptoms" are often identical to other problems. Wait another week and retest with first morning urine if you suspect pregnancy.
it would be too early probably for a test to tell you one way or the other.. you really should do it after your missed period to be sure. it may be too early for you to tell whether you are pregnant in your body as well and maybe the miscarriages have some weight on you and you have a little anxiety about being pregnant. the symptoms could fabricated by this anxiety. i would wait a week after your missed period to take a test and confirm for sure
Ok thanks for the advice. Iv had other symtoms (symptoms) like boobs hurt,nausous,lower back pain. Yea I was thinking maybe its just anxiety about the miscarriages.
I greatly disagree with the others. I to have had miscarriages and I can always tell when I'm pregnant very early. Usually after 7 days I end up very tired, nauseous and just feel off. If I can't get a blood test,  I wait to test until 10 days past ovulation and get a positive. My doctors used to look at me crazy when i'd tell them I knew i was pregnant even before it showed up on tests, they stopped looking at me like that after a blood test to see what hcg levels were and i was infact pregnant just really early. I've had it happen like that a lot. it has a lot to do with how well you know your body and how your body reacts to things. Just because majority can't tell or doesn't know early, doesn't mean there's not exceptions to that rule.(i had a doc tell me that)  Definitely wait and test though. best of luck!
Thank you the other half. My body is super. Sensitive to everything. Can't even take birth control because of it. I def feel like I do all the times I have been pregnant. I took a test 10 days after ovulation and it was negative. Going to wait and take another. If I'm not it would seem that something else is going on. My boobs have hurt every day and this pinching feeling on one ovary. Ill let you know what happens.
I can't take birth control either it makes me very sick!. Glad to know I'm not the only one unable to take it. And yes please keep me posted.
i am 8 days after and i have slight cramping and also that pinching feeling. i just took 2 tests and got a faint positive. ive also been pregnant 4 times and know how it feels too (2 miscarriages, 1 live birth).  this is very early for me (8dpo) and i usually didnt get positives until 12dpo. so i would just give it a few days.
What does dpo mean?
days past ovulation
On the 23rd Of June I had sex 3 times in one day/night ( once around apx. 4am, 6am, & 3pm ) & a few hours later (about 2 or 3) I got my period. It lasted for about 3-4 days & stopped. A few days ago I had a light pink spotting for about a day or 2 & lately I've been feeling alot tired than normal and I always find myself going to the bathroom & eating 24/7.. What does this tell me? Is it to early to know?
My period were due on the july 4 and  we had sex on july 6 and after that today is the 14 days my boobs are sore and kinda red, yesterday we just had another unprotect sex could I be pregnant?
If im in my menstrual and i took a bath on my period and stopped the bleeding but had sexual can i get pregnant...
I had unprotected sex w my SO and then about three days later got a very early period (around OCT8th is I had a 2/3 day SUPER light period and then nov1st had another brown/pink and reddish period that lasted about four days being heavy for a little then stopping...I'm going NUTS trying to figure out if I'm pregnant or not because I don't want to get myself excited. And I'm nervous to take a test. (As is my SO) can ANYONE help me?!!?